Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

smiley37 The level of perversion is off the map nuts here but Freud would be proud.

It’s unfortunate that Freud didn’t come up with a complex explaining Salman’s desire to daddy Subhash Ghai when he slapped him into obedience. Grand-daddieopus complex maybe? 🤣

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

It’s unfortunate that Freud didn’t come up with a complex explaining Salman’s desire to daddy Subhash Ghai when he slapped him into obedience. Grand-daddieopus complex maybe? 🤣

I can't. 🤣 Salman definitely thinks he's everyone's grand-daddy ... he deserves a case study of his own.

I also didn't know she was only 15 ... Jesus. Life musta been pretty whoop-te-doo for her. Most of us only *dream* about our celebrity crush ... as in dream fully knowing that it's just a dream and never gonna materialize in real and then there's Somy who not only met him but ended up doing movies with him and dating him too. 😆 How did she cut through all that crap in the middle? Something about that fairy tale sounds off to me.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

I can't. 🤣 Salman definitely thinks he's everyone's grand-daddy ... he deserves a case study of his own.

I also didn't know she was only 15 ... Jesus. Life musta been pretty whoop-te-doo for her. Most of us only *dream* about our celebrity crush ... as in dream fully knowing that it's just a dream and never gonna materialize in real and then there's Somy who not only met him but ended up doing movies with him and dating him too. 😆 How did she cut through all that crap in the middle? Something about that fairy tale sounds off to me.

Just looked her up. Born in 1976. Met Salman in 1992. So 15/16.

And God... sexually assaulted at ages 5 and 9 in Karachi, raped at 14 in Florida. No wonder Salman seemed normal to her. Good chance she thought whole world was like that.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Just looked her up. Born in 1976. Met Salman in 1992. So 15/16.

And God... sexually assaulted at ages 5 and 9 in Karachi, raped at 14 in Florida. No wonder Salman seemed normal to her. Good chance she thought whole world was like that.

Discarding the Salman obsession and flying back home is the most sane thing she did. Maybe her foundation is a way for her to channel the traumatic experiences she underwent. 

Oftentimes, victims of abuse beat themselves up for the part they played too and that's what she seems to be doing even today. Or God forbid, she still has feelings for him. 😳

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anika80

no she was 17 almost 18 not 15. Beween a 26 and a 17 years old I don't see all this difference. So ritesh is a phedopile now too

Wrong, she was 15, 16 at most, underage, sleeping with an underage girl is statutory rape, and the disgusting rapist kept her in his home. 

What kind of 27 year old man, that too a film actor, who has easy access to women, hooks up with a 15 year old kid, and keeps her in his home, a sick perverted rapist. 

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

For her, it was a celebrity crush, but Salman who should've known better at age 27, should've contacted her parents, and sent her packing home safely.  Instead, he makes her his girlfriend, and keeps her at his family home, and his entire family is ok with this? What a truly messed up family! 

Where were her parents, how did her parents allow this to happen?

Edited by Heisenberg17_ - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

For her, it was a celebrity crush, but Salman who should've known better at age 27, should've contacted her parents, and sent her packing home safely.  Instead, he makes her his girlfriend, and keeps her at his family home, and his entire family is ok with this? What a truly messed up family! 

Where were her parents, how did her parents allow this to happen?

I can't imagine a 27 year old with a 15 year old kid either. This is just disturbing on top of all the other escapades of Salman ... as if he needed another feather in his cap. 😆 I also don't understand how she ended up living with his family. Was she a distant cousin or something?! Surely she had connections in high places to get there... a random nobody doesn't just end up playing movies and living in his house with his family. 

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I was really intrigued when I'd chanced upon her story few years back. It's a much interesting story. As a kid, she had a crush on Bhai. And she came up with a plan to 'get him'. And she succeeded!! How many kids would do that?

She convinced her parents to let her fly to India, joined Bollywood, all so she can get her man of dreams. And ended up wooing him!

Once Bhai cheated on her with Ash, she took the right decision ending off the relation, flying back to the states, and then completing her studies.

I'd also stalked her on social media for a while. She's doing great work!!!

Interestingly, she is not bitter with Bhai, and has met him multiple times even after the breakup. Btw, the "inspiration" for the Being Human idea came from her, according to her.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She said he poured the drink on the table not her head...which I still think was a bit dramatic but not as exaggerated as the articles written about the event (I think they said he hit her on head with a bottle which she refuted). 

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

[QUOTE=Anika80]

but you dont beat and harrass a person come on.. And he cheated anyway gauri for six years with pryanka for sure and who know with who other we don't know he has good pr and a family image to mantein

[/QUOTE]

You cant question anyone character just coz they gave intimate scene in the movie and talk rubbish by putting fake information,, come on....

SRK cheated is more of your fantasy same like that journalist