Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Anika80

you don't stay in love with your abuser after 20 years. Their relationship ended more than 20 years ago  Come on.. She moved on.. But if you re severely abuse after you left you dont  have or stop all the  contact with your supposed abuser. They were in contact after the breack up and  i think  during the realtionship Salman treated her like a father will do in some way she was young naive so he punished her like a parents can do with a child. Probably and I would say wrongly. He wasn't right. I think somi too said somenthing like that 

What on Earth did I just read!!!!!! Good grief!!

No you don't stay in love but you get conditioned to think that whatever the abuser did was for your own good.. a line of thought which very very very incredibly sorry you seem to have to

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

you don't stay in love with your abuser after 20 years. Their relationship ended more than 20 years ago  Come on.. She moved on.. But if you re severely abuse after you left you dont  have or stop all the  contact with your supposed abuser. They were in contact after the breack up and  i think  during the realtionship Salman treated her like a father will do in some way she was young naive so he punished her like a parents can do with a child. Probably and I would say wrongly. He wasn't right. I think somi too said somenthing like that 

😳

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

you don't stay in love with your abuser after 20 years. Their relationship ended more than 20 years ago  Come on.. She moved on.. But if you re severely abuse after you left you dont  have or stop all the  contact with your supposed abuser. They were in contact after the breack up and  i think  during the realtionship Salman treated her like a father will do in some way she was young naive so he punished her like a parents can do with a child. Probably and I would say wrongly. He wasn't right. I think somi too said somenthing like that 

Salman was 26/27, and Somy Ali was 15, she was underage when he was sleeping around with her, legally, that is considered rape, and he kept her at his house. Sick perverted twat. 

Salman is a pedo rapist murderer. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

what? Lol Salman was the more desired man that time the most part of women of aishwarya generation had crush on him. Women thrown themself at him. And he cheated a lot. 

Your point being? Being desired doesn’t always equate to physical beauty. I never denied that Aishwarya Rai had a crush on him. My point IS AND WAS that despite being the most desired 5 foot 6 roid-injected man on planet hallucinating earth, he was punching above his most desirable weight. 

Anyhow, I’m touched seeing your love for him. Here is a wallpaper worthy poster of SalmanTheDesired. 

Enjoy xo 🤗

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Dear. Frigging. God.

A man who sees you as a child to be punished and himself as a parent and yet sleeps with you?

That is all levels of wrong. 

she didn't say this. She said he treated her like a child sometime in some recent interview. She was young It's happen that when a man had many years more than  a girl she was 17 or women who date a young man they treat the younger partner a bit like a child. It's not so strange come on you can see your mother or father in your partner especially if you lack guidance or dad/mother the same happens for Kat at the beginning between Katrina salman katrina didn't have a dad.. And for this reason was attracted to older man

Edited by Anika80 - 3 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

glad she left his sorry ass

Anika80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

What on Earth did I just read!!!!!! Good grief!!

No you don't stay in love but you get conditioned to think that whatever the abuser did was for your own good.. a line of thought which very very very incredibly sorry you seem to have to

obviously it's not an healthy things to do you don't have the right to impose yourself on your partner. It was wrong

But You don't think so after twenty years. Twenty years she s 46  she s a woman who founded an ngo against all kind of abuse in particular against woman. She can't think now that the abuse was right come on. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

she didn't say this. She said he treated her like a child sometime in some recent interview. She was young It's happen that when a man had many years more than  a girl she was 17 or women who date a young man they treat the younger partner a bit like a child. It's not so strange come on you can see your mother or father in your partner especially if you lack guidance or dad/mother the same happens for me at the beginning between Katrina salman katrina didn't have a dad.. 

She didn't say it. *You* did, though.

Anika80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

Salman was 26/27, and Somy Ali was 15, she was underage when he was sleeping around with her, legally, that is considered rape, and he kept her at his house. Sick perverted twat. 

Salman is a pedo rapist murderer. 

no she was 17 almost 18 not 15. Beween a 26 and a 17 years old I don't see all this difference. So ritesh is a phedopile now too