Salman Khan cheated on me, I broke up & left - Somy Ali - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

😂 even if the cheater is Hrithik Roshan? 😉 😂

Yes unfortunately lol

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovemango

So the thing with Somy is that she knowingly broke Salman and Sangeeta Bijlani up in 1993/1994, so I wouldn't really feel that bad for her in that respect. 

Really ?

lovemango thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Somy Ali also revealed that it was due to her Salman Khan and Sangeeta Bijlani broke up. The couple was all set to tie the knot. Somy revealed, "I used to see Salman and Sangeeta (Bijlani) together at his house, holding hands. It used to kill me. I was this obsessed teenager out to marry Salman somehow. We started dating after a year. They broke up due to me. It was wrong, but I was too young to realize that."

https://www.dnaindia.com/bollywood/photo-gallery-salman-khan-cheated-on-me-somy-ali-finally-breaks-silence-on-her-breakup-with-superstar-hinting-at-aishwarya-rai-bachchan-2883915/somy-ali-on-salman-khan-and-sangeeta-bijlani-s-relationship-2883917

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

Yes unfortunately lol

😂 see this is where I think women's priorities are all messed up.😛 The whole point of a trophy husband like Hrithik is he can keep you in luxury and look good draped around your arms. If women are looking for 100% loyalty, why not just keep a dog? 😛 😂

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fallen-Embers

Ash was Katrina before Katrina was Katrina 😆

Aishwarya is a horrible actress but please don’t compare Aishwarya and Katrina. Aishwarya is the most beautiful actress while Kat is just pretty average. Aishwarya is a natural dancer while Kat needs trainer and weeks to learn simple steps non dancer. Aishwarya is a better actress than Katrina, watch Raincoat movie, Katrina in her lifetime can’t act like Aishwarya did  

CuttingChai thumbnail

Desis who color their hair blonde are the tackiest. Hair also looks fried.

Somy Ali on Salman Khan and Sangeeta Bijlani's relationship

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Umm, I believe my comments had nothing to do with the consensual aspects of their relationship. I literally made no reference to that. I just replied to Maroon’s plastic/puffy comment and stated my opinion that Aishwarya Rai was the better looking one in the relationship and not the other way around. ☺️

what? Lol Salman was the more desired man that time the most part of women of aishwarya generation had crush on him. Women thrown themself at him. And he cheated a lot. 

Anika80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

All of you? I have never celebrated their love story😆

Her mother should have opposed the request.. there's no uestion about it irrespective of how well connected they were

As for how could she stay friends, a lot of women continue to be in love with their abusers so there's nothing to really not understand.. but I never mentioned about his violence in my post so I am not sure why you decided to go full throttle for his defense quoting me for the alleged violence😆

you don't stay in love with your abuser after 20 years. Their relationship ended more than 20 years ago  Come on.. She moved on.. But if you re severely abuse after you left you dont  have or stop all the  contact with your supposed abuser. They were in contact after the breack up and  i think  during the realtionship Salman treated her like a father will do in some way she was young naive so he punished her like a parents can do with a child. Probably and I would say wrongly. He wasn't right. I think somi too said somenthing like that 

Edited by Anika80 - 3 years ago
Anika80 thumbnail

[QUOTE=-sim-]

Journalist said (print in the magazine) that SRK having affair with Deepa Sahi which was untrue he stood for himself (thoda delhi ka gunda type) that was because he is not a cheater and could not take such accusations 

[/QUOTE but you dont beat and harrass a person come on.. And he cheated anyway gauri for six years with pryanka for sure and who know with who other we don't know he has good pr and a family image to mantein

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anika80

you don't stay in love with your abuser after 20 years. Their relationship ended more than 20 years ago  Come on.. She moved on.. But if you re severely abuse after you left you dont  have or stop all the  contact with your supposed abuser. They were in contact i think Salman treated her like a father in some way she was young naive so he punished her like a parents can do with a child. Probably and I would say wrongly. He wasn't right. I think somi too said somenthing like that 

Dear. Frigging. God.

A man who sees you as a child to be punished and himself as a parent and yet sleeps with you?

That is all levels of wrong. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago