Salman Khan cheated on me, I broke up & left - Somy Ali - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

πŸ˜‚ see this is where I think women's priorities are all messed up.πŸ˜› The whole point of a trophy husband like Hrithik is he can keep you in luxury and look good draped around your arms. If women are looking for 100% loyalty, why not just keep a dog? πŸ˜› πŸ˜‚

Aray women cant stand another woman kya kare genetic problem hai πŸ€£

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

Wrong, she was 15, 16 at most, underage, sleeping with an underage girl is statutory rape, and the disgusting rapist kept her in his home. 

What kind of 27 year old man, that too a film actor, who has easy access to women, hooks up with a 15 year old kid, and keeps her in his home, a sick perverted rapist. 

she was 17 almost 18 when they dated. She wasn't 15 and he was 26 not 50 please moralist.

Anika80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

Wrong, she was 15, 16 at most, underage, sleeping with an underage girl is statutory rape, and the disgusting rapist kept her in his home. 

What kind of 27 year old man, that too a film actor, who has easy access to women, hooks up with a 15 year old kid, and keeps her in his home, a sick perverted rapist. 

somy stated that she was 17 when they begin a relationship but she know him from when she was 16  and come. In india. They begun a relationship after one year that she was in india

Anika80 thumbnail

[QUOTE=-sim-]Lol. Srk cheated gauri for 6 years just that pryanka would never admitting like somy does because pryanka doesn't need publicity and it will be a bad publicity for her because srk was and still is a married man. For this reason she would never say anything about the hot affair its not film its reality srk pryanka stopped to be friends from 2017 and he wasn't invited at her marriage lthe same for  Akshay Kumar. Salman went even if there were a little rift after pryanka left  bharat but still salman went at her marriage reception its evident srk pryanka had a long affair no one is saint please

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anika80

grow up 17years girl with a 26 years guy how this is pedo rapist use the words more appropriately in the most part of the world sexual consent begin at 16.

There is a word called grooming. 

He met at her 15/16. They were officially together when she was 17, but both admitted they were cheating before. So yeah, likely at 16.

Even if she was 17, what he did will be considered grooming and sex with a minor.

Age of consent in India is 18. Not 17. So statutory rape.

I pray few people are *grown* enough to be okay with an adult grooming and having sex with a minor. 

Btw, didn't you claim a couple of pages ago that he probably saw them as a parent-child relationship which caused him to punish her? If that's the case, then how is having sex with the same child okay?

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
Anika80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

There is a word called grooming. 

He met at her 15/16. They were officially together when she was 17, but both admitted they were cheating before. So yeah, likely at 16.

Even if she was 17, what he did will be considered grooming and sex with a minor.

Age of consent in India is 18. Not 17. So statutory rape.

I pray few people are *grown* enough to be okay with an adult grooming and having sex with a minor. 

Btw, didn't you claim a couple of pages ago that he probably saw them as a parent-child relationship which caused him to punish her? If that's the case, then how is having sex with the same child okay?

no the first period of her stay in india she wasn't with Salman. She didn't know him they just see each other after she went  to meet a famous photographer salman have seen her pics and like it and after some time they called her for a film bulund They  begin a relationship in 1993 she was 17 and the age was 16 that time in the 90s just  in 2013 in india was raised  at 18. But in Europe for example is 16. In many country. yes I said he felt she was young and immature he was used to sangeeta that was 5 years his seniors so probably after some time he felt she was immature and need some protection an discipline. bust still for me  you can't slap your gf or your bf etc It's wrong.  It was wrong the abuse absolutely but I don't consider pedhopilie  a 17 year with a 26 years old. It's weird if he was 50 yes. so srk was a pedhopile because he fell for. Gauri  and begun a relationship when she was 14and he was 18?

Edited by Anika80 - 3 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anika80

no the first period of her stay in india she wasn't with Salman. She didn't know him they just see each other after she went  to meet a famous photographer salman have seen her pics and like it and after some time they called her for a film bulund They  begin a relationship in 1993 she was 17 and the age was 16 that time in the 90s just  in 2013 in india was raised  at 18. But in Europe for example is 16. In many country. yes I said he felt she was young and immature he was used to sangeeta that was 5 years his seniors so probably after some time he felt she was immature and need some protection an discipline. bust still for me  you can't slap your gf or your bf etc It's wrong.  It was wrong the abuse absolutely but I don't consider pedhopilie  a 17 year with a 26 years old. It's weird if he was 50 yes. so srk was a pedhopile because he fell for. Gauri  and begun a relationship when she was 14and he was 18?

What you're doing now is justifying the grooming of a teenager by an adult man who had already been in relationships and was even engaged to be married.

What you're doing now is using legal terms to justify what anyone would rightly see as sexual abuse of a minor. 8 to 12 years girls used to be married off to 24 years old men back in ancient days. Does that make it all right today? Most people can see it as wrong. 

What you did in prior posts is justify his physical abuse as a parent punishing a child which is exactly what we have been saying here. He was an adult, and she was a child. Except your argument is that it was the case during the physical abuse, but the difference somehow magically vanished during the sexual abuse.

Interesting how you bring up SRK. As far as I know, they were 14 and 18 when they met. She lived with her family at her own home. They started living together after marriage in 1991. She would've been 21. There have been no news about SRK getting violent with women. Yes, with journos who created problems in his life and could've caused the end of his marriage. But not with any woman in his life.

Somy, a 16 year old, was living in Salman's home, in a sexual relationship with him. He physically abused her.

Do you seriously not see the difference? 

Anyway, murderers and rapists who are actually behind bars have women fanmailing them. So why not Salman who got away with both? Apparently, criminality is excusable when it comes with money and fame.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for sharing this video. But its very brave of somy to pick her broken pieces of heart and put her anguish in making things better for society. i am glad she is running a real not for profit organisation not the fraud and fake one like salmans being human. She seems like a strong women but did some stupid things when she was young.

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

[QUOTE=Anika80]

Lol. Srk cheated gauri for 6 years just that pryanka would never admitting like somy does because pryanka doesn't need publicity and it will be a bad publicity for her because srk was and still is a married man. 

May coz that never happened, its ur fictional show 

For this reason she would never say anything about the hot affair its not film its reality srk pryanka stopped to be friends from 2017

SRK still follow Prinyanka on Twitter and big deal in Bollywood all friendships are temporary

and he wasn't invited at her marriage lthe same for  Akshay Kumar. 

If not inviting consider affair many were their not invited, Amitabh Bachchan dosent invited half of industry for Abhi-Ash marriage so they all had affair with Big B or Abi B.

Salman went even if there were a little rift after pryanka left  bharat but still salman went at her marriage reception 

Ya but Priyanka and her hubby were late so they  hadn't greet each other did that consider affair too in your world

its evident srk pryanka had a long affair no one is saint please

Their is no evidence only your delusions 

[\QUOTE]