Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Bijlani cheated on him with Azhar and Azhar cheated on his wife

Then he cheated the whole country... That’s a diff story, diff topic...

EDIT : Oh so she broke Salman & Sangeeta’s relationship? There were almost set to marry?

no sangeeta met and started dating  Azar  after she left salman around 1995 she left salman  in 1994 after discovering he was cheating her with somy. Anyway here no one is a true saint. Salman is a big cheater but sangeeta come between Salman Shaheen and somy come between Salman sangeeta.  Aishwarya between somy salman.... Sangeeta come in between Azhar and his wife it was a scandal in 1996. And in 2014 she divorced from Azhar because he cheated her continuously. 

Edited by Anika80 - 3 years ago
Anika80 thumbnail

don't talk about phedopilia in a superficial way please use your brain more

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Anika80

don't talk about phedopilia in a superficial way please use your brain more

Nah Thanks.. I use it in just the right amount.. unfortunately not what we can say about you😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Bijlani cheated on him with Azhar and Azhar cheated on his wife

Then he cheated the whole country... That’s a diff story, diff topic...

EDIT : Oh so she broke Salman & Sangeeta’s relationship? There were almost set to marry?

Wow everyone sleeping here and there 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

no sangeeta met and started dating  Azar  after she left salman around 1995 she left salman  in 1994 after discovering he was cheating her with somy. Anyway here no one is a true saint. Salman is a big cheater but sangeeta come between Salman Shaheen and somy come between Salman sangeeta.  Aishwarya between somy salman.... Sangeeta come in between Azhar and his wife it was a scandal in 1996. And in 2014 she divorced from Azhar because he cheated her continuously

Bijlani and Azhar are the worst bcz he was married with two kids

Bold - Oh I didn’t know that... So Azhar was screwing around and screwing up the nation at the same time

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

listen we are talking here about somi salman and the fact salman was labelled pedophile or rapist by some poster because he dated a 17 years old when he was 26/27 i cant agree. I'm sorry pedhopile and rapes are too strong a word in this case. Use it in right place

I didn’t call him rapist mind u!

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

Hey, stop kicking up a fuss over mundane stuff like statutory rape and violence against women, will you? You just hate him cuz you ain't him.😆 

I'm sorry, but being a disgusting moralist, I take exception to this. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

So Azhar was screwing around and screwing up the nation at the same time

So much screwing everywhere 😆

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

for me srk wasn't pedhopile but he started dating when gauri was 14 and he was a major so for the logic of some people Here he was a pedhopile too not for me. 

But when anyone say SRK abused Gauri, they are an item and happily living till date,,,,, your mind is unnecessary stuck in SRK when SRK has nothing to do with pedophile or abusive attitude.

Anika80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sim-

But when anyone say SRK abused Gauri, they are an item and happily living till date,,,,, your mind is unnecessary stuck in SRK when SRK has nothing to do with pedophile or abusive attitude.

when I said srk abused gauri? I said by someone logic srk is a pedhopile because he started with gauri when she was 14 then. I don't think he's pedhopile at all I said someone in this forum d has double standard. Anyway srk when was younger was an obsessive lover too very possessive jelous  gauri left him for a period too