Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

Disgusting moralist lol, coming from a person who thinks it's normal for a 27 year old man to be having sex with a 16 year old and keeping her in his house, I'd take "disgusting moralist" as a compliment. 

On other hand, you're just plain disgusting. 

Hey, stop kicking up a fuss over mundane stuff like statutory rape and violence against women, will you? You just hate him cuz you ain't him.😆 

purplesnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anika80

I m sorry for you because you are really double standard. And rapist or pedhopile are others not salman or srk in this case so why somy mother and dad left her going in india then at 16 that's debatable and probably she was a very strong will girl 16 she didn't accept a no for answer 

Wtf?? Lmaooooo

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Salman or srk couldn't be Called pedhopile ok? That's it.dont banalize phedophilia  it's a horrible plague. There is nothing funny in it

Edited by Anika80 - 3 years ago
Anika80 thumbnail

Disgusting moralist lol, coming from a person who thinks it's normal for a 27 year old man to be having sex with a 16 year old and keeping her in his house, I'd take "disgusting moralist" as a compliment. 

On other hand, you're just plain disgusting. 

you are  there is nothing so strange I know couple in a relationship 17/27 like somi salman were . It's not disgusting it's disgusting a man in his 50 with a 17 years old disgusting. Somi went to live with Salman in his family home at 19 when sangeeta broke up with him  in 1994 You are just an hater because you don't say the same for srk gauri they begun dating when she was 14 and he was major..so double standard and fight against real phedophilia thanks

Anika80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

Hey, stop kicking up a fuss over mundane stuff like statutory rape and violence against women, will you? You just hate him cuz you ain't him.😆 

we are talking about phedophilia don't banalize this please

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

It's not common, she's just making it up to defend Salman, next she'll say that hit and run is common in her area as well. 

I know😆 the desperate attempt  to prove that the relationship was problematic even without the abuse and cheating is hilarious😆

Edited by zehreeli.kheer - 3 years ago
Anika80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

I know😆 the desperate attempt  to prove that the relationship was problematic even without the abuse and cheating is hilarious😆

I wasn't talking about cheating and abuse this are condemnable in particular abuse. just said don't banalize phedophilia thanks with your messages

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

I wasn't talking about cheating and abuse this are condemnable in particular abuse. just said don't banalize phedophilia thanks with your messages

The only one trivializing pedophilia here is you and you alone

Anika80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

The only one trivializing pedophilia here is you and you alone

no you because you don't know what pedhopilia  really is. Banalizing don't helps the victims of this crime. 
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

no you because you don't know what pedhopilia  really is. Banalizing don't helps the victims of this crime. 

Absolutely.. and you have complete knowledge about it😆