Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nonam

sangeeta bijlani is hotter than somy or aish

Jacqueline is better than all of them. Bhai should listen to me and put a ring on her 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Where is the proof? Just because Ash said he physically abused her, doesn’t mean it’s true. 

Ashs face when she came to chalte chalte sets was enough proof. Also Salman harassing Vivek also another proof. Seeing with my eyes khan bros locked in a room of young girls in Toronto during iifa also proof while his bros are married Salman was supporting cheating. 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anika80

srk ajaj devgn akki hritik and more are all cheater salman certeinly is not criminal because he's not proved in court that he killed he was declared innocent. For the abuse part I condemned him he was too controlling with his gf when he was younger. So all forms of abuse are morally a condemnable but srk wasn't a saint either he beat journalist he was a controlling bf and husband than he cheated with Priyanka and they had a toxic relationship too at the end like pryanka said in her biography without naming him. Obviously 

Listen dear we can have a separate page on Srk and we can discuss him there and believe me im not a blind srk fan like u guys who will support his wrong. So the fact ur still trying to prove Salman innocent when we all know how hes walking free on the road. If u dont believe it then ur a fan with blinders on and theres no point of arguing with u

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

No.. my logic says that a grown ass man of 26 years should stay clear of a 16-17 year old.. my logic understands the difference between two teenagers dating and a grown up adult being in a relationship with a minor from a different country when he should have sent her packing back or at least thwart her advances.. by logic states that it's never okay for a 27 year old man who can have any woman in the world get into a relationship with a minor.. 

I am offended, appalled and disgusted with every rape, irrespective of the age.. but you are too busy defending the sorry excuse of a human who took advantage of a young girl's crush to actually see it.. that's what my logic states.. the very fact that you compare Shahrukh-Gauri's relationship to Salman-Somy shows exactly what your agenda is which honestly makes me feel very sorry of your thought process

I m sorry for you because you are really double standard. And rapist or pedhopile are others not salman or srk in this case so why somy mother and dad left her going in india then at 16 that's debatable and probably she was a very strong will girl 16 she didn't accept a no for answer 

Anika80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

Listen dear we can have a separate page on Srk and we can discuss him there and believe me im not a blind srk fan like u guys who will support his wrong. So the fact ur still trying to prove Salman innocent when we all know how hes walking free on the road. If u dont believe it then ur a fan with blinders on and theres no point of arguing with u

listen we are talking here about somi salman and the fact salman was labelled pedophile or rapist by some poster because he dated a 17 years old when he was 26/27 i cant agree. I'm sorry pedhopile and rapes are too strong a word in this case. Use it in right place

Anika80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

Again, no matter how much you lie, doesn't change the fact that Somy Ali was 15/16 when pedo Salman took advantage of her. 

Again, why would a 27 year old film actor, who has easy access to women, would choose to sleep around with an underage girl instead of an adult female?  I would understand if a guy struggles to get female attention, he may get with a 15/16 year old out of desperation because he doesn't get any attention, but Salman being a film actor had options, yet he decides to hook up with a child. 

Disgusting. 

disgusting moralist and double standard you are lying and you know really well in 1993 in india was considered legal sex at 16 and on so stop it be informed no spread stupid things Phedopilia is  a serous things not banalize have some common sense and fight against phedophiles in india  who rapes   children  under 15 14 who  are  really children 

Edited by Anika80 - 3 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

Salman was acquitted in all his cases because he is an innocent soul who never touched or abused anyone in his life. The judge revoked his five year sentence cuz he suspected Salman to be the second coming of Jesus three days later and didn't want to face his wrath on judgment day. 

So, don't you you dare accuse him of ever abusing or hitting Aishwarya! She lying. 😠 Don't you know by now that the wretched woman broke Bhai's heart and went to Vivek, who she used and tossed aside, again? She is now using the Bacchan family name for popularity and to turn Salman into Radhe from Tere Naam. Because of her, poor guy's also sworn to celibacy and is dedicating his life to being human. Give him a break, you hater. 

You forgot that Bhaijaan is a virgin too. πŸ₯Ί

How dare anyone think this bubble of a man could be anything but innocent? Lord the misunderstandings has painted this gem of a man into a killer, as well as being an abusive, egoistic, narcissistic son of a bitch. As a person who has never met him, I can vouch with my heart and soul, that SalmanTheMostDesired is just as innocent as Kangana Ranaut. He was not drink driving during the hit and run case. It took the poor baby 13 years after the incident to suddenly remember that it was his evil driver who was behind the wheel.

You might be wondering how this sudden twist in the story came about? Let me enlighten you. SalluTheForgetful was being force-fed memory loss pills by Ekta Kapoor’s production team. He had one look at the mirror and saw the tattoos on his chest that testified he was innocent and victim to his drivers evil deeds. 

β„‘ π”΄π”žπ”° 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔑𝔯𝔦𝔳𝔒𝔯, 𝔄𝔰π”₯𝔬𝔨 𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔀π”₯ π”΄π”žπ”°. 

SalmanTheOriginalGhajini was enraged. Just a few months ago, he was seen drunk outside of his ex-girlfriends house banging on her door. He was also accused of being abusive towards her. How dare witnesses on the Chalte Chalte sets (also hired by Ekta Kapoor to create misunderstandings) claim that he pushed Aishwarya to the ground. Do they not know that he was practicing his kushti moves on her to better prepare for his upcoming movie Sultan, which was due to release 14 years later. Practice makes perfect. ❀️

Edited by FingerFetish - 3 years ago
Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anika80

disgusting moralist and double standard you are lying and you know really well in 1993 in india was considered legal sex at 16 and on so stop it be informed no spread stupid things Phedopilia is  a serous things not banalize have some common sense and fight against phedophiles in india  who rapes   children  under 15 14 who  are  really children 

Disgusting moralist lol, coming from a person who thinks it's normal for a 27 year old man to be having sex with a 16 year old and keeping her in his house, I'd take "disgusting moralist" as a compliment. 

On other hand, you're just plain disgusting. 

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

You forgot that Bhaijaan is a virgin too. πŸ₯Ί

How dare anyone think this bubble of a man could be anything but innocent? Lord the misunderstandings has painted this gem of a man into a killer, as well as being an abusive, egoistic, narcissistic son of a bitch. As a person who has never met him, I can vouch with my heart and soul, that SalmanTheMostDesired is just as innocent as Kangana Ranaut. He was not drink driving during the hit and run case. It took the poor baby 13 years after the incident to suddenly remember that it was his evil driver who was behind the wheel.

You might be wondering how this sudden twist in the story came about? Let me enlighten you. SalluTheForgetful was being force-fed memory loss pills by Ekta Kapoor’s production team. He had one look at the mirror and saw the tattoos on his chest that testified he was innocent and victim to his drivers evil deeds. 

β„‘ π”΄π”žπ”° 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔑𝔯𝔦𝔳𝔒𝔯, 𝔄𝔰π”₯𝔬𝔨 𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔀π”₯ π”΄π”žπ”°. 

SalmanTheOriginalGhajini was enraged. Just a few months ago, he was seen drunk outside of his ex-girlfriends house banging on her door. He was also accused of being abusive towards her. How dare witnesses on the Chalte Chalte sets (also hired by Ekta Kapoor to create misunderstandings) claim that he pushed Aishwarya to the ground. Do they not know that he was practicing his kushti moves on her to better prepare for his upcoming movie Sultan, which was due to release 14 years later. Practice makes perfect. ❀️

Salman is a virgin ... he wakes up as one every morning, the born again kind. smiley36

Women stuck with men who keep their hands to themselves don't know nothing cuz they've never inspired a man enough to PUNCH THEM IN THE FACE with love! Kinda makes you feel all warm and tingly all over just thinking about it, doesnt it? πŸ˜†