Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Disnhining_star thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Very beautiful and interesting 😍 prologue...Anika is an IPS officer and Yog is also a patriotic doctor and a trained agent of the Narcotics branch😳

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyo0143139

Very beautiful and interesting 😍 prologue...Anika is an IPS officer and Yog is also a patriotic doctor and a trained agent of the Narcotics branch😳

Thanks dear glad you like it ... Yes Yog is a NCB agent & you will see a new side of Yog here & Anika is IPS officer & ACP in crime branch Mumbai ☺

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

She got arrested. How did she not suspect that package in the first place?

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

She got arrested. How did she not suspect that package in the first place?

Thanks dear glad you like itπŸ™‚

Yes she got arrested, she herself bought the consignment that's why she did it to bust their plan & reach people involve in all this ... Hope you have read the complete part 

Stay tuned & keep commenting😊

Chapter-1

Interesting update.. 😍😍.. just loved it, Goldie.FB starting part was mysterious..

Who was the person in the car who gave Anik a lift?

I just loved Yadvi character ❀️❀️...

.Yog and Shambhavi, I mean mother and son conversation was so realistic.

Lagta hai Yai FF but Zada interesting hone wali haiπŸ˜‰

Thank you for PM πŸ€—πŸ€—

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Chapter-1

Interesting update.. 😍😍.. just loved it, Goldie.FB starting part was mysterious..

Who was the person in the car who gave Anik a lift?

I just loved Yadvi character ❀️❀️...

.Yog and Shambhavi, I mean mother and son conversation was so realistic.

Lagta hai Yai FF but Zada interesting hone wali haiπŸ˜‰

Thank you for PM πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thanks Priya dear glad you like it😊

Yes starting FB was if Yog & the lady helped them was Anika 😊  obviously it was Yog who else πŸ˜‰ 

Yes Yadvi is competent strong & no nonsense cop πŸ˜‡

True Yog & Shyambhavi are adorable mother son duo & their conversation was really sweet & realistic

True this is going to be very interesting πŸ˜‰ 

Stay tuned & keep commenting😘

NainaSM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Nice ...... nawaj is back on duty with yog ...anika ki planning plotting good ...yog ko bina bole sab samjh me aa gaya kya pyaar hai ...... saas bahu saga cute ..... anika is safe aur wo log pakade gaye ..... yog and yadvi is right anika ne kisi koto batana tha .... but all sorted out that's great .....very nice part ....continue soon 

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: NainaSM

Nice ...... nawaj is back on duty with yog ...anika ki planning plotting good ...yog ko bina bole sab samjh me aa gaya kya pyaar hai ...... saas bahu saga cute ..... anika is safe aur wo log pakade gaye ..... yog and yadvi is right anika ne kisi koto batana tha .... but all sorted out that's great .....very nice part ....continue soon 

Thanks dear Naina glad you like it 😊

Yes Nawaz is here to help Yog in this important mission 😊 Anika ke planning acchi thi & it turned out to be fruitful  ... Yes Yog had predicted Anikas move as he is an intelligent agent 😌 saas bahu saga cute hai & they love each other too 😘 yes things are sorted as kuch bade level ke loog pakde gaye ... But she couldn't as it can be doubtful for them πŸ˜‡ 

More fun coming up

Stay tuned & keep commenting😊

Chapter-2

Nice update ❀️ Goldie πŸ€—

Bhai! Suraksha tabhi hoga jab aap haath chodenge hai na!..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Yadvi ka bhi jabab Nahi

Amreek and Shardha Saved Anika from Vidyut visas..bechare ka beta bach Gaya 🀣..acha Hua Shardha nei Annad Viswas ka Naam search Kiya tha...Ankia was feeling bad for her father..on the other hand, her stepmother was so evil 

Shambhavi was highly impressed by Anika. Yai a lag Raha hai both of them will share a beautiful bond in future

Yog gift Anika's favourite colour dress...I think he has some hidden feeling for her

Let's see what will happen next

Thank you for the PM πŸ€—πŸ€—

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Chapter-2

Nice update ❀️ Goldie πŸ€—

Bhai! Suraksha tabhi hoga jab aap haath chodenge hai na!..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Yadvi ka bhi jabab Nahi

Amreek and Shardha Saved Anika from Vidyut visas..bechare ka beta bach Gaya 🀣..acha Hua Shardha nei Annad Viswas ka Naam search Kiya tha...Ankia was feeling bad for her father..on the other hand, her stepmother was so evil 

Shambhavi was highly impressed by Anika. Yai a lag Raha hai both of them will share a beautiful bond in future

Yog gift Anika's favourite colour dress...I think he has some hidden feeling for her

Let's see what will happen next

Thank you for the PM πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thanks Priya dear glad you like it😊

Well yes Yadvi ka jawab nahi behen kiski hai πŸ˜‰ both are equally stubborn & intelligent ☺ 

True Amreek & Sharda were life savers & good that Anika was aware of her step mom intentions & nicely shoved that ass out of Crime branch 🀣 

Yes you are correct Anika & Shyambhavi will share a beautiful bond with each other in coming chapters ... Beta to already impress hai maa bhi ho gayi πŸ˜‰ 

Yes Yog gifted Anika a dress thou it's all for a mission he is on but still he respects Anika for what she does 😊 

More fun coming up

Stay tuned & keep commenting 😊