Umm is she really 37 like she claims?

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 8 months ago

[Content Removed]

Between me and you shes 247 smiley36

Vicky kaushal followed her in decreasing a good 6-7 years from his age .

So, from Kangana we've moved on to Katrina's age? Hardly anybody in BW gives their correct age. 

Edited by Fallen-Embers - 8 months ago

She may or may not be 37 but ever since the things she has been "doing" on her face have become blatant, her appearances have become hit and miss frequently.

She alternates between looking fab to extremely drab, looking just right for her age to looking aged. 

She will no longer look how she looked in her 20s but just wish she has learnt her lesson and will now go "easy" on those procedures..

I don't know in real life I've seen 30 year olds who look 50 and 50 year olds who can pass for 40. It's hard to tell sometimes smiley4 But I wish she didn't do so much constant work on her face smiley13

Edited by bollyqueen0 - 8 months ago

I think Botox ruined kat face but her body looks good though, it makes sense she trains everyday. If her and her boyfriend Vicky are lying about their ages, they look good for their age. Off topic I was watching cute couple genelia and her husband Reitsh interview and he exposed her real age on accident he said she was 18 when he met and he was 23 years old at that, that means genelia reduce 5-6 years from her age lol anyways a lot of the actresses reduce their age I don’t see a problem in it. There is problem with people like kangana being proud of her fake age. 

White people start aging hard by the time they hit 30s so yes I believe she is 37 ( 1 year or 2 years subtracted most from her age ).