Umm is she really 37 like she claims? - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Not really obsessed with actresses and their ages. We are so quick to shame people for their age and looks, it makes sense why they lie. 

As for Vicky why do people keep repeating the same things? His age stuff has already been debunked with his childhood pic with adult Hrithik

Why can't celebs just be honest with their true age πŸ˜³

I would throw in some chillars to this thread cuz that is the true definition of age-shaming and it is oh-so-tempting to not call it out. But I don't wanna get reported like earlier, so I will shush. πŸ˜˜ 

I hope someone else brings it up though ... where is the radical feminism when we need it. πŸ˜†

47 n eww even doc is fed up it seems lol

Originally posted by SmittenKitten

I would throw in some chillars to this thread cuz that is the true definition of age-shaming and it is oh-so-tempting to not call it out. But I don't wanna get reported like earlier, so I will shush. πŸ˜˜ 

I hope someone else brings it up though ... where is the radical feminism when we need it. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‚ lol i would have been happy to bring up the obvious hypocrisy involved in age-shaming, except I would NOT qualify on the feminine attribute. What's a guy to do πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by Ahana_Sehgal21

The person who wrote the comment would have not looked this good even at 25. One thing  I noticed in life is ugly people sitting behind keyboards get a kick by pulling down gorgeous people. Sorry aunty/uncle,  you will remain ugly as ever..  get back to your poor ugly life

well said!!!!! 

this whole topic is in poor taste.

Originally posted by Koviljika34

Sorry but I refuse to believe that she is 37 years old because her face looks extremely OLD and aged here! And she can easily pass off as a 40-something woman here! Her aging face is the major telltale sign of that 😢🀐

are you really? Are you really sorry?πŸ˜› Then why are you bringing it up? πŸ˜•

Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

πŸ˜‚ lol i would have been happy to bring up the obvious hypocrisy involved in age-shaming, except I would NOT qualify on the feminine attribute. What's a guy to do πŸ˜‚

That's right... you, sir, are disqualified from expressing ideas that are even remotely feminist, so please shush. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

are you really? Are you really sorry?πŸ˜› Then why are you bringing it up? πŸ˜•

Let me guess. Nothing against the topic starter of course, but if something starts with, "I don't mean to offend you, but ....." or "I'm sorry to say this but ....." they probably mean offense and they probably aren't sorry.πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by SmittenKitten

Let me guess. Nothing against the topic starter of course, but if something starts with, "I don't mean to offend you, but ....." or "I'm sorry to say this but ....." they probably mean offense and they probably aren't sorry.πŸ˜† 

very true. Looks like honesty ka zamana nahi hai. Only thing people want to do is trash others and to bring them down to their level. Poor Kat. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰