Umm is she really 37 like she claims? - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Show us a nice picture 

Ehhh better than ur Annie pannie πŸ˜‰

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I hope to look half as good and fit as kat when I’m 37... and looks great and Tbh can easily pass some years younger than her age...

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Justwatching

I hope to look half as good and fit as kat when I’m 37... and looks great and Tbh can easily pass some years younger than her age...

Katrina is Botox faced but her body looks nice. I rather look like Amrita Rao with natural looking baby face at the age 39 years old or look like soha Ali khan at the age of 42 

Purushottamdz thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Oh fck.. i too thought her to be 45+, but when I shaw Wikipedia found it 37.. she is aging too soon.

JPeppers thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She looks like she is 30. She, Alia, and Kareena are one of the rare actresses who are comfortable showing their face without makeup. 

floydd thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

When Welcome released she was 2 - 3 years younger than me. Now in 2021 she is older than me!! πŸ™‡πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

I wonder if time runs different in bollywood like Marvel movies

Originally posted by: floydd

When Welcome released she was 2 - 3 years younger than me. Now in 2021 she is older than me!! πŸ™‡πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

I wonder if time runs different in bollywood like Marvel movies

πŸ˜† I think some people are definitely using the marvel universe time loops to age actors and actresses they don't like in light years. Meanwhile, the actors they idealize look "just right" for their age, of course.

Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

even before seeing that insta comment i was about to say she looks like 45

Edited by Ariel6 - 2 years ago
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I think I have seen her at 37 since the past 2-3 years. 

greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

There are lots I can dislike kat about but I don't know why people dislike her because she is not indian. So what if she's not indian, there are lots of actresses who have been legends in the past and newcomer actresses who are not indian as well. This is an entertainment business. I know it's hindi cinema but there are lots of famous actors and actresses who are mixed with other race. 

I don't think that is the main reason people dislike her. It's lying about and brownfishing for so long. I think that in itself is a problem...then maybe the Ranbir-DP-Her love saga....and as some will say she isn't talented to even be this far in the game.

sidenote @ OP what probably makes her look so aged is the procedures and her being white doesn't help her aging process. I see her eyes look so tiny and cheeks look so big...her skin is so pasty and then her hair being so black and saturated to the point it looks unnatural just looks weird all together...but what can she do in a sexist industry where she has to pull every trick in the book to keep herself looking young and relevant??