Users

Frequent Posters

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

Lovely update!!!

Even though I am still hoping for vineeet An samrat 🤣🤣

It is soo painful to have a childhood with so much of not positive thoughts and joint family and feeling ignored and of no consequence..... I fell for samrat..... 

The family were there yet never there.... That kind of absence is quite painful.... 

Samrat will get better now... An the family should also behave decently now.... Have better communication...

Continue soon!!!

Happy writing!!!

Vineet and Samrat. Ok. After this SS is over I will write something specifically for these two😉

his childhood wasn't perfect. It is strange but his not so perfect family made him seek perfection

Communication is the key.

Thankyou🤗

Asur thumbnail

Originally posted by: raji02

omg!!!!these chavans have f****ed up lives of their children. two kids who were supposed to love each other, they have turned them competitors. waiting for more.❤️❤️❤️

Chahvans are no good. What to do? Even when they don't intend to, sometimes families do end up turning siblings against each other

❤️❤️❤️

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update🤗

Ohh no Chavan family ne kya kiya yaar

Bhaiyon ko ek dusre ke khilaf kar diya🥺

Heartouching story🥺

As usual beautifully written dear👌❤❤

Asur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tasu06

Thanks for the update🤗

Ohh no Chavan family ne kya kiya yaar

Bhaiyon ko ek dusre ke khilaf kar diya🥺

Heartouching story🥺

As usual beautifully written dear👌❤❤

Thanks for reading 😊

Chahvans did a jhamela

😳😳😳Heart touching story. I never thought My story will be termed as heart touching. Because I am not really good at writing emotional stuffI just struggle🤣

thank you so much for your kind words🤗

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Hahaha no headache or tension... You displayed chavan niwas children childhood so beautifully... With toxic environment Kaku created this is what we can expect.... 

Vaise special mention for your profile picture Mohan bhatnagar, one of all time favorite charector... And all time fav ITV show which I used to see for pairs other than lead couple ... Mohan nanhi and Mohan guru❤️

Asur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

Hahaha no headache or tension... You displayed chavan niwas children childhood so beautifully... With toxic environment Kaku created this is what we can expect.... 

Vaise special mention for your profile picture Mohan bhatnagar, one of all time favorite charector... And all time fav ITV show which I used to see for pairs other than lead couple ... Mohan nanhi and Mohan guru❤️

Wow. Fellow Mohan Bhatnagar fan. I loved both the seasons. Mohan Bhatnagar, one of my favourite characters too. I loved all his pairs❤️😆 Oh Man. I don't want to start on him. This might turn into NBTNMKK Forum🤣 So tell me before I used this DP, did you know the reference of my username?😆i will be surprised if you didn't😆

Edited by cheekukabeej - 3 years ago
Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheekukabeej

Wow. Fellow Mohan Bhatnagar fan. I loved both the seasons. Mohan Bhatnagar, one of my favourite characters too. I loved all his pairs❤️😆 Oh Man. I don't want to start on him. This might turn into NBTNMKK Forum🤣 So tell me before I used this DP, did you know the reference of my username?😆i will be surprised if you didn't😆

I don't remember correctly but it's mohan's editor name for Mohan right, whenever he interfer when that idiot want to romance with Megha.... O man I love NBTNMKK.... That's my fav fav show... And the first and last serial which glued with everything drama,fun and love.... Mohan bhatnagar vuske jise koi hogi nahisaktha... 

PS: people don't hate us... We still love our sairat🤣

Asur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

I don't remember correctly but it's mohan's editor name for Mohan right, whenever he interfer when that idiot want to romance with Megha.... O man I love NBTNMKK.... That's my fav fav show... And the first and last serial which glued with everything drama,fun and love.... Mohan bhatnagar vuske jise koi hogi nahisaktha... 

PS: people don't hate us... We still love our sairat🤣

You are right.

Cheeku ka beej gale mein atak gaya.🤣

God, those two tracks, one with Boss.

The other with Rashmi.

Never can any show replace that for me❤️❤️

NBTNMKK❤️❤️❤️

But that was the first ever and last ever show where I got my heart broken over a fictional jodi. When Mohan got married💔 After that I became immune😆

Anyway. Season 2 was also dhamaka for me. Mohan Bhatnagar jaisa na kabhi tha na kabhi hoga. He was love❤️❤️❤️

P.S. Yeah we do🤣 Dodges bullets

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Senior Chavans didn't spare any of their child's live🤬🤬

I hope Samrat and Virat start to truly care and love each other, like good brothers.

And the Chavan kids need to leave CN ASAP.

Otherwise they will f*ck up their kids already f*cked up lives.🗣🗣

Asur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devikadish

Senior Chavans didn't spare any of their child's live🤬🤬

I hope Samrat and Virat start to truly care and love each other, like good brothers.

And the Chavan kids need to leave CN ASAP.

Otherwise they will f*ck up their kids already f*cked up lives.🗣🗣

You are right. Sometimes even unintentionally adults fail to give their children a peaceful and fulfilling environment. 

I am hoping for the same❤️