•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone. Actually I have been a silent reader in this forum. But because I left watching the show after Vivian's exit, so I don't know what is going on in this show now.🤓 I recently got to know abt this new character Sant Baksh Singh. I just wanted to know why his family is kinda like Harman's family in the beginning of the show.🤪 I know they are rich. But who is more rich and powerful between Harak Singh and Sant Baksh Singh?

Originally posted by Tonystark123

Hello everyone. Actually I have been a silent reader in this forum. But because I left watching the show after Vivian's exit, so I don't know what is going on in this show now.🤓 I recently got to know abt this new character Sant Baksh Singh. I just wanted to know why his family is kinda like Harman's family in the beginning of the show.🤪 I know they are rich. But who is more rich and powerful between Harak Singh and Sant Baksh Singh?

Sant Baksh Singh is Virat's dad ..its Virat's family and your question..who is more powerful and richer so according what cvs show to us......its Sant baksh family...even they are more cruel and dangerous than harak family.

When the family is negative, they are automatically powerful.

Harak Singh and fly were powerful during Haya

Sant Baksh and fly are powerful now