Pinjara is going off air..i think - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: camjs

I understand what u are saying...i cant connect with them either after the baby track as they are whitewashing omkaar which is impossible..he is a criminal and there can never be a love story between them...i didnt like when she wanted to save omkaar from aishwarya but they wanted to show omkaar's change of heart...as i said i liked them until omkaar's redemption but after that i cant accept this forced love story..thats why they are showing rebirth as audience are not accepting them as couple..

Yes I think rebirth track is coming to gave one more chance to omkar redemption maybe after rebirth track they will show some new story and add freshness in story.

Currently omkar character white washing and redemption not going to work.

as currently show have no story except first omkar do crime against Mayura than new villain come than he realize his wrong deeds redemption track and than again he do crime than again redemption like doing crime and getting forgivness for crimes is joke 😑 

Mistakes are forgivable not crime but this makers.

And this cycle repeat again and again makers need to understand they cant justify crimes again and again in name of redemption and realization esa ek bar chal sakta h bar bar nahi 

Even i had a doubt after rebirth also people going to accept it or not bcoz its a fact makers justified domestic abuse in this story even showed victim love and sympathy for her culprit which is highly disliked by audience 

After rebirth track makers need to show very strong track for audience acceptance but this cvs lack creativity 

Sutapasima thumbnail
MochaQueen thumbnail

Pinjara mein abhi abhi new story aayi hai

How will they wrap up so soon

camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think the first show should be bawara dil..it has very low trp from the day it started and...i watched 3 episodes and then stopped becoz there is no chemistry between leads...

As of pinjara new story looks good..and they are gonna show them in college which is refreshing..no saas bahu drama and obsession..i want to see how omkaar gets  mayura and his property back from vishakha after he remembers everything..

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: camjs

I think the first show should be bawara dil..it has very low trp from the day it started and...i watched 3 episodes and then stopped becoz there is no chemistry between leads...

As of pinjara new story looks good..and they are gonna show them in college which is refreshing..no saas bahu drama and obsession..i want to see how omkaar gets  mayura and his property back from vishakha after he remembers everything..

Yeah Bawri dill has nothing interesting 

The hero with long hair is such a put off . BTW am not liking mayura and Omkar looks .. in fact I can’t get myself to like Omkar any more . His expressionless face is ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬

camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Yeah Bawri dill has nothing interesting 

The hero with long hair is such a put off . BTW am not liking mayura and Omkar looks .. in fact I can’t get myself to like Omkar any more . His expressionless face is ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬

Well to be honest i am also not liking omkaar like this..omkaar is not a college boy character it wud have been nice if they showed him rich but kind at heart...and mayura is rich so he wont be able to get her easily..mayura is fine as i wanted her to be strong in rebirth whoch she is..but omkaar is such a put off...i cant connect with this college boy omkaar..