Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Shalini_Taarey

So true show claimed to be social message but I still unable to understand what so social in normalizing multiple crimes and what so good message in showing culprit and victim love story and how victim always feel sympathy for her culprit 

where as he always throw her like tissue and insult her 

Yeah she should never ever fall in love with him

In this scenario the only suitable thing would be a new hero for her or a tragic end

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

Yeah she should never ever fall in love with him

In this scenario the only suitable thing would be a new hero for her or a tragic end

The show is made to mock women so I don't think new hero will come .

Dont know after leap also what they going to show 

More crimes or omkar as a good person bcoz it's hard to trust this makers now after seeing there nonsense mentality against women 

But y bhi sach h it's there last chance to redeem this show and its characters 

Edited by Shalini_Taarey - 2 years ago
camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Omkaar was supposed to be a negative character and piyush was the main lead...but people loved saahil and riya so much that they turned omkaar into a main lead...i loved how he was changed after mayura's accident...thats what the story was all about...but baby track and omkaar turned negative was the illogical thing...mayura didnt get surgery for her face was more illogical when she became maya...and then they are showing their love story which is disgusting...nobody will accept thisbkind of men in real life..so they ruined the show...i loved the show until baby track...after that it was rubbish..

MochaQueen thumbnail

The show is made to mock women so I don't think new hero will come .

Dont know after leap also what they going to show 

More crimes or omkar as a good person bcoz it's hard to trust this makers now after seeing there nonsense mentality against women 

But y bhi sach h it's there last chance to redeem this show and its characters 

At this point I would prefer Omkar to stay negative until the end rather than redeem himself

If they wanted leap, they shouldve shown Tara growing up and getting justice for her mother

But no they want to keep Omkar as hero just to please toxic viewers🤢

They couldve even broguht in a new FL opposite Omkar who took revenge from him and got justice for Mayura

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: camjs

Omkaar was supposed to be a negative character and piyush was the main lead...but people loved saahil and riya so much that they turned omkaar into a main lead...i loved how he was changed after mayura's accident...thats what the story was all about...but baby track and omkaar turned negative was the illogical thing...mayura didnt get surgery for her face was more illogical when she became maya...and then they are showing their love story which is disgusting...nobody will accept thisbkind of men in real life..so they ruined the show...i loved the show until baby track...after that it was rubbish..

Definitely I really enjoyed this show until her death track and Omkar redeeming himself only to turn negative again what was all that about anyway?

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So am I the only person who doesn't see much chemistry between the leads? Sahil has always been good but 10 months later and the actress is still bad. She brings Sahil down and any potential chemistry.

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

So am I the only person who doesn't see much chemistry between the leads? Sahil has always been good but 10 months later and the actress is still bad. She brings Sahil down and any potential chemistry.

I also don't see any chemistry whenever I try to find so called chemistry I see only toxicity 

camjs thumbnail

I also don't see any chemistry whenever I try to find so called chemistry I see only toxicity 

They look good together..and yes saahil is really good but riya still needs to work on her acting skills...they use instagram and regularly post some bts or come live and chat with fans..so people like them a lot..i like them too..maybe a way of promoting their show but i feel bad for actors who work so hard but makers doesnt do justice to their characters..

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail

Originally posted by: camjs

They look good together..and yes saahil is really good but riya still needs to work on her acting skills...they use instagram and regularly post some bts or come live and chat with fans..so people like them a lot..i like them too..maybe a way of promoting their show but i feel bad for actors who work so hard but makers doesnt do justice to their characters..

That's your Choice and I don't have any objection in that everyone have different choice but sorry I don't find any chemistry in this couple

niether in starting I signed this show for couple chemistry I watched it for its concept but the way makers ruin it I find only toxicity 

and it's a fact majority of audience don't watch show for watching couple chemistry especially family audience neither they belong to any fd 

They just watch for story 

For actors yes Sahil is Good actor and Riya I think she improved a lot in starting she was very expressionless but now she act good not best yes she need more improvement but yes she improved a lot 

Edited by Shalini_Taarey - 2 years ago
camjs thumbnail

That's your Choice and I don't have any objection in that everyone have different choice but sorry I don't find any chemistry in this couple

niether in starting I signed this show for couple chemistry I watched it for its concept but the way makers ruin it I find only toxicity 

and it's a fact majority of audience don't watch show for watching couple chemistry especially family audience neither they belong to any fd 

They just watch for story 

For actors yes Sahil is Good actor and Riya I think she improved a lot in starting she was very expressionless but now she act good not best yes she need more improvement but yes she improved a lot 

I understand what u are saying...i cant connect with them either after the baby track as they are whitewashing omkaar which is impossible..he is a criminal and there can never be a love story between them...i didnt like when she wanted to save omkaar from aishwarya but they wanted to show omkaar's change of heart...as i said i liked them until omkaar's redemption but after that i cant accept this forced love story..thats why they are showing rebirth as audience are not accepting them as couple..