Pinjara is going off air..i think

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 22 days ago

I saw on instagram that pinjara is under scanner and sbs also confirmed that pinjara is going off air due to storyline...the reporter said that it started with a good concept but after that the storyline became illogical between leads...the writer is blaming the whole team for its failure..writer of this show is the same as anupama and yrkkh and she is too busy writing for those shows and getting good trps..she shows positivity in that shows thats why they are top on charts...pinjara could have done amazing as well as the story was very new and promising until she showed omkaar really bad and too much separation between leads...i know not many people come to this forum..just wanted to share the info abt our show..i feel really bad for saahil and riya..they really give their 100% to this show..

Posted: 21 days ago

i hope it does go off air they ruined story after memory loss tracksmiley35

Posted: 20 days ago

Waiting for this crap story off air.every time omkar only wins and Mayura cries I can't tolerate this stupid story and I stopped watching this serial after tara born

Posted: 19 days ago

Pinjra khoobsurti ka is not going off air ....wait for the confirmation

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by JustNihaaa

Pinjra khoobsurti ka is not going off air ....wait for the confirmation

Yes there is no confirmation about pinjara going off air...i just shared the news i got from sbs..and it can be wrong..i just want makers to change the storyline so people who left the show comes back again...

Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by Unique.Sheep

i hope it does go off air they ruined story after memory loss tracksmiley35

Agree yaar .

The moment Mayura forgot all about her atrocities that’s the point I lost interest .,she should have fought against them n not forget them or forgive the wrong doer . 

Posted: 16 days ago

Don't know about off air but yes ssk will replace it ese speculation h or kal ki news h ki balika vadhu 2 bhi wapis ane wala h colors p y dono show prime time slot hi lege itna to confirm h 

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by Shalini_Taarey

Don't know about off air but yes ssk will replace it ese speculation h or kal ki news h ki balika vadhu 2 bhi wapis ane wala h colors p y dono show prime time slot hi lege itna to confirm h 

Yes i saw saahil and riya's interview for holi sequence and they were saying please guys watch the show or hamari trp barhao..the way they said i doubted that they must have got an indication abt show going off air...makers didnt promote this show properly and then ruined the storyline abt omkaar turning evil again..i feel bad for saahil and riya...

Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka