Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I liked the show when she forgets about him and he changes himself and he tries to get her back..but they turnwd him evil again..they shud show about him protected towards child but not like throwing mayura out of the house and all...he behaved like he never loved mayura and just wanted a baby from her...and then 5 years leap straight away...we have got no good moments between leads in the show...only negativity thats why this show didnt work...still mayura wants to snatch the baby.. whats the point...get help from the law and show his true colors to the world...how he is not letting his child play or go school...it will work by law and she will get protection from law too...he is rich and powerful person but not powerful than the law...

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Agreed, the problem with this show is that Mayura not only forgot all the atrocities but even before that went back to her abuser. To top it all off they tried to white wash the abuser. They should have kept Omkar as a villain throughout and showed Mayura fighting back or bringing in a new hero who would support her in here fight against Omkar. They have no idea what to do with either character and both keep flip flopping smh. Sometimes he is a hero, sometimes a villain. The moment they tried to make Omkar into a hero and Mayura lost her brain cells (even before memory loss) is when I was done with this show. Terrible execution all around.

Glad if it goes off air, it's so toxic. Don't care about the actress, she lacks screen presence and isn't a good actress but I have always liked Saahil and I hope he gets better work.

What a surprise Umz I didnt know you watch this show too🤗

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

What a surprise Umz I didnt know you watch this show too🤗

Hey hey! 🤗

I used to watch it regularly in the beginning but then once Omkar remarried, Mayura fell in love with her abuser and all of a sudden he changed - I was done with the show. After that I watched it on and off. I signed up for a woman taking back her agency and control after enduring abuse not Stockholm Syndrome. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Hey hey! 🤗

I used to watch it regularly in the beginning but then once Omkar remarried, Mayura fell in love with her abuser and all of a sudden he changed - I was done with the show. After that I watched it on and off. I signed up for a woman taking back her agency and control after enduring abuse not Stockholm Syndrome. 

I loved this show until he gave Mayura that scar. Then after the memory loss track it just got intolerable. I thought she would fall for Neil🤔

camjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

I loved this show until he gave Mayura that scar. Then after the memory loss track it just got intolerable. I thought she would fall for Neil🤔

The show was about how mayura overcomes from all the torture and abuse..butafter scar she wanted to save omkaar from aishwarya which was really dumb move..in real life why would u want to save the person who gave u an incurable scar..then they showed mayura losing her memory they had an option to cure mayura's scar but no they stretched it...but turning neel negative was bad track..they shud show him bad towards omkaar not with mayura...any educated man will think that mayura is the victim too and neel was a doctor why torture mayura...then omkaar takes bullet for mayura and after having baby throws her out of the house like he had no feelings for mayura...when she just had a delivery..he left her at her parents doorstep..bad tracks are the reason for pinjara's downfall...

camjs thumbnail

Bas isi ki kami thi...now mayura's sister is blackmailing her..i thought she will help mayura out of guilt..but she asked for money...can we have some positive characters who is with mayura in her fight?too much negativity..

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Omkar never loved Mayura ....he dumped her on the doorstep and took off with the baby for 5 years...he didn’t care what happened to her.  So I really hope they don’t do something stupid and show us that he can change ,..because someone like Omkar can never change,. Sadly I think he does love his child although his mental instability gets in the way...and he does abnormal things like not let the child play outside, interact with other children , etc.Omkar is sick...that stupid mother of his gave rise to this mentally disordered man..he probably always was mentally unstable from childhood...Although the writers did try to white wash him..in the beginning he was doing cruel sadistic things ..like beating up men..kidnapping meghas fiancé and destroying her wedding...he was cold and heartless..yet now they are showing him caring for the life of his employees...so looks like they will do an illogical thing like him suddenly realizing that’s he OCD and get treatment and then he, Mayura and their child living happily ever after.. These itv writers should have guts to show us Mayura getting custody of her child after proving Omkar mentally unstable ...and Omkar being institutionalised and Mayura finding love with a new good guy...But sadly itv writers belong to the ancient era where only men can move on and remarry ..women need to stay as doormats to their unworthy husbands 🤦🏻‍♀️

camjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Omkar never loved Mayura ....he dumped her on the doorstep and took off with the baby for 5 years...he didn’t care what happened to her.  So I really hope they don’t do something stupid and show us that he can change ,..because someone like Omkar can never change,. Sadly I think he does love his child although his mental instability gets in the way...and he does abnormal things like not let the child play outside, interact with other children , etc.Omkar is sick...that stupid mother of his gave rise to this mentally disordered man..he probably always was mentally unstable from childhood...Although the writers did try to white wash him..in the beginning he was doing cruel sadistic things ..like beating up men..kidnapping meghas fiancé and destroying her wedding...he was cold and heartless..yet now they are showing him caring for the life of his employees...so looks like they will do an illogical thing like him suddenly realizing that’s he OCD and get treatment and then he, Mayura and their child living happily ever after.. These itv writers should have guts to show us Mayura getting custody of her child after proving Omkar mentally unstable ...and Omkar being institutionalised and Mayura finding love with a new good guy...But sadly itv writers belong to the ancient era where only men can move on and remarry ..women need to stay as doormats to their unworthy husbands 🤦🏻‍♀️

I want mayura to focus on her career too..she is a doctor cant she start working? Why did you get the degree when u dont want to use it..i remember how she fought with omkaar for her clinic...she can be a successful doctor and show omkaar she doesnt need him and she can take care of her daughter financially after starting her work..but they will show her crying and falling on omkaar's arms and romantic scenes which doesnt make sense..i want her to be successful and a working women who can live alone with her child...she doesnt need any men in her life to be happy..

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: camjs

I want mayura to focus on her career too..she is a doctor cant she start working? Why did you get the degree when u dont want to use it..i remember how she fought with omkaar for her clinic...she can be a successful doctor and show omkaar she doesnt need him and she can take care of her daughter financially after starting her work..but they will show her crying and falling on omkaar's arms and romantic scenes which doesnt make sense..i want her to be successful and a working women who can live alone with her child...she doesnt need any men in her life to be happy..

I think she does work and has been working all these years,.remember when megha came home the other day ..Mayuras parents told her that Mayura is at work at the hospital....But these itv shows won’t show us the heroine at work...they rather show us the female lead being abused and tortured by the male lead and side characters..they do this is all the shows.. There’s really limited support for women in these itv shows..they prefer to show women perpetually being made to suffer 🤦🏻‍♀️

camjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I think she does work and has been working all these years,.remember when megha came home the other day ..Mayuras parents told her that Mayura is at work at the hospital....But these itv shows won’t show us the heroine at work...they rather show us the female lead being abused and tortured by the male lead and side characters..they do this is all the shows.. There’s really limited support for women in these itv shows..they prefer to show women perpetually being made to suffer 🤦🏻‍♀️

I remember they said that she is not feeling well and she is at the hospital getting treatment but i can be wrong..she lost again as usual and i dont understand megha's hatred towards mayura...she wanted to ruin her life and she did...now what does she want...she accepted her husband and got pregnant and living a happy life so why is she doing this with mayura...and why does mayura's family let her come in the house when they know how evil she is...where is omkaar's obsession towards mayura..forget about obsession he doesnt even love her...he doesnt even care abt her...where is this child track came from...and please makers remove that bloody scar from her face now its irritating me...when there is a cure why not use it and get beautiful again...i understand its a fiction show but there should be some logic in the show...i hate this child track and omkaar's obsession towards tara...its utter nonsense...