Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Could you find out it’s true or fake .. ? 

Nothing is confirmed yet it all depends on trps...as Pinjara is going for fresh story so it may get an extension if theres good response

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

Nothing is confirmed yet it all depends on trps...as Pinjara is going for fresh story so it may get an extension if theres good response

But seriously I don't think ab is show ko zabardasti oxygen dene se y safe hoga it's hard to get already lost viewers makers ne phle socha chalo mayura suffering dikhate h or bad me omkar redemption dikha denge or audience accept kar legi but see itni koshish ke bad suffering ke bad bhi no trp viewers accepting him bcoz audience know very well he is criminal and don't deserve any chance neither this show deserve more chances 

And leap dont work always specially us show me jisse audience connett hi nahi hoti I don't think it will work 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shalini_Taarey

But seriously I don't think ab is show ko zabardasti oxygen dene se y safe hoga it's hard to get already lost viewers makers ne phle socha chalo mayura suffering dikhate h or bad me omkar redemption dikha denge or audience accept kar legi but see itni koshish ke bad suffering ke bad bhi no trp viewers accepting him bcoz audience know very well he is criminal and don't deserve any chance neither this show deserve more chances 

And leap dont work always specially us show me jisse audience connett hi nahi hoti I don't think it will work 

it wont...after leap they will come back and take revenge from Vishakha...that means they will get their memory back of what happened in past life...then how can Mayura have a happy ending with him even after remembering all he did with her? What about her revenge?

camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

it wont...after leap they will come back and take revenge from Vishakha...that means they will get their memory back of what happened in past life...then how can Mayura have a happy ending with him even after remembering all he did with her? What about her revenge?

Exactly thats what i said that it wont change anything..but they will show him a nice guy who changed after rebirth..so they will justify their love story..a new love story with old revenge..

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

True but they want to keep mayukar as couple at any cost so doing this 

In next birth he will be positive regret for previous deed jesa kuch dikhakar y love story justify krne ki koshish krege 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: camjs

Exactly thats what i said that it wont change anything..but they will show him a nice guy who changed after rebirth..so they will justify their love story..a new love story with old revenge..

He will get away with all his crimes and reunite with his victim

Thats so gross

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail

He will get away with all his crimes and reunite with his victim

Thats so gross

Show ka writer ki puri writing hi gross h but I feel show ka jo bhi hal h uske piche writer se jyada producer ka fault h otherwise isi writer ne Anupama or naira jese strong character bhi likhe h

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shalini_Taarey

Show ka writer ki puri writing hi gross h but I feel show ka jo bhi hal h uske piche writer se jyada producer ka fault h otherwise isi writer ne Anupama or naira jese strong character bhi likhe h

Mayura is a very weak character

Agar koi aur makers hote they wouldve shown her punishing Omkar for his crimes and getting a new hero

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

yeah main story seems illogical but that hppn with each nd every serial...but pkk current track seems unique lil bit nd all tracks move very fast ...faster then star plus show 

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail

Mayura is a very weak character

Agar koi aur makers hote they wouldve shown her punishing Omkar for his crimes and getting a new hero

So true show claimed to be social message but I still unable to understand what so social in normalizing multiple crimes and what so good message in showing culprit and victim love story and how victim always feel sympathy for her culprit 

where as he always throw her like tissue and insult her