Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: camjs

I remember they said that she is not feeling well and she is at the hospital getting treatment but i can be wrong..she lost again as usual and i dont understand megha's hatred towards mayura...she wanted to ruin her life and she did...now what does she want...she accepted her husband and got pregnant and living a happy life so why is she doing this with mayura...and why does mayura's family let her come in the house when they know how evil she is...where is omkaar's obsession towards mayura..forget about obsession he doesnt even love her...he doesnt even care abt her...where is this child track came from...and please makers remove that bloody scar from her face now its irritating me...when there is a cure why not use it and get beautiful again...i understand its a fiction show but there should be some logic in the show...i hate this child track and omkaar's obsession towards tara...its utter nonsense...

I think Megha has always been jealous of Mayura ...but then at the beginning of the serial..every line any character uttered would have some praise for mayuras beauty, it was really ott 😂...yes but seriously I don’t know where this show is heading..it doesn’t make sense for Mayura and Omkar to unite as Omkar is not capable of loving her and he’s mentally unstable with his paranoia...I also don’t understand the presence of the scar..maybe they are trying to say that Mayura prefers not to be beautiful as it was a burden to her so the scar is necessary as nobody says she’s beautiful anymore 🤦🏻‍♀️..or some crazy notion like that.. This show and the characters irritate me from the very beginning but I still watch every episode 😂...I think it’s grown on me and I need to see what’s happening 😀

camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I think Megha has always been jealous of Mayura ...but then at the beginning of the serial..every line any character uttered would have some praise for mayuras beauty, it was really ott 😂...yes but seriously I don’t know where this show is heading..it doesn’t make sense for Mayura and

Omkar to unite as Omkar is not capable of loving her and he’s mentally unstable with his paranoia...I also don’t understand the presence of the scar..maybe they are trying to say that Mayura prefers not to be beautiful as it was a burden to her so the scar is necessary as nobody says she’s beautiful anymore 🤦🏻‍♀️..or some crazy notion like that.. This show and the characters irritate me from the very beginning but I still watch every episode 😂...I think it’s grown on me and I need to see what’s happening 😀

I dont understand why omkaar hates or doesnt want mayura to be with his daughter...now she is living with her and nothing wrong is happening to her...i dont understand this much hatred towards mayura..the illogical hatred and separation of mother and daughter is not good for trps..especially when there is no reason..bring that guru maa and expose her thats it...then omkaar's repenting which i think makers  actually want and as usual mayura forgives omkaar( i dont want mayura to be with omkaar no matter what) but makers want them together no matter how evil omkaar is..  itv never shows women falling in love with another man..now this 14 days will be for months and more torture coming for mayura..omkaar cant accept anyone in his daughters life just like his mother never wanted anyone in his life..its quite disgusting to be honest..i have never seen mother or father becoming so obsessed with their children..

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Pinjara should get an official offair date now

MochaQueen thumbnail

2 MONTHS!!!

worst news

Sutapasima thumbnail

That’s because of lockdown ... new shows are not able to start shooting .. I hope I have guessed right . 🤣

MochaQueen thumbnail

Hope this news is true

Sutapasima thumbnail

Could you find out it’s true or fake .. ?