Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Dont mind me asking, but you drink? I can spend hours in the gutter then πŸ˜†

@bold: wtf why πŸ˜†

I enjoyed his work in the movies u mentioned plus Sweeny Todd, Fantastic Beasts, The Tourist too. Johnny is a chameleon, you know the first time I saw him was as Willy Wonka, I couldn't recognise him in real life. That was some serious transformation πŸ˜†

In fact I saw Murder on Orient Express recently on Disney+ and loved him as Rachett...that was the trigger for my suppressed love 🀣

I swear the man does not age, I want to know what he eats, for sure fillers and botox cannot give you that result! πŸ˜† Its Johnny and his few contemporaries who are the reason for the Tumblr and Wattpad rise πŸ€£

@red: Dude u had to mention that when I am three glasses of red wine down β˜ΊοΈ I doubt I am getting any sleep tonight, thank u very much β˜ΊοΈ

Hell yeah I drink ( not so much around the wife tho) Please dont tell her πŸ˜†

3rd glass ? No issues. I had 4 the other day. Thats how I got thru Phir Bhi Dil Hai hinustani πŸ˜† 

I think JD is a good actor even with all those rumors about him

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Hell yeah I drink ( not so much around the wife tho) Please dont tell her πŸ˜†

3rd glass ? No issues. I had 4 the other day. Thats how I got thru Phir Bhi Dil Hai hinustani πŸ˜† 

I think JD is a good actor even with all those rumors about him

Come join me in the gutter with a bottle of whatever you like drinking, we'll have fun talking πŸ˜†

I pity u for watching that movie tho πŸ˜† Wine must be thinking gajab bejatti hai πŸ€£

I never believed the allegations against him in the first place, they seemed too bizarre. I mean, he had been with Vanessa for some 14 years and she never complained, the children share a healthy relationship with him, his exes never came up with abuse complaints, in fact they all supported him.

U can kinda see he is a shy person with his own quirks but he aint an abuser. 

Btw did u listen to the tapes that were released? Conversations between Johnny and Amber? I can't believe the court and Hollywood did not react when they were out. Apparently #MeToo is only for females. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Come join me in the gutter with a bottle of whatever you like drinking, we'll have fun talking πŸ˜†

I pity u for watching that movie tho πŸ˜† Wine must be thinking gajab bejatti hai πŸ€£

I never believed the allegations against him in the first place, they seemed too bizarre. I mean, he had been with Vanessa for some 14 years and she never complained, the children share a healthy relationship with him, his exes never came up with abuse complaints, in fact they all supported him.

U can kinda see he is a shy person with his own quirks but he aint an abuser. 

Btw did u listen to the tapes that were released? Conversations between Johnny and Amber? I can't believe the court and Hollywood did not react when they were out. Apparently #MeToo is only for females. 

Yes metoo seems geared towards more females than males. I read up on it but not heard the tapes. I gave him benefit of doubt tho. Yes I know I should join you but its gotta be discrete. My wife hates me drinking. Me my siblings and their spouses do it but my wife hates it. In quarantine she caught me once and wanted to snitch on my parents πŸ˜†πŸ˜† An wine is the best actually cause it doesnt taste as bitter as other alcohol and still packs a punch β€οΈ 

PS please watch (sober or drunk) Public Enemies

Its actually better than the reviews 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Yes metoo seems geared towards more females than males. I read up on it but not heard the tapes. I gave him benefit of doubt tho. Yes I know I should join you but its gotta be discrete. My wife hates me drinking. Me my siblings and their spouses do it but my wife hates it. In quarantine she caught me once and wanted to snitch on my parents πŸ˜†πŸ˜† An wine is the best actually cause it doesnt taste as bitter as other alcohol and still packs a punch β€οΈ 

PS please watch (sober or drunk) Public Enemies

Its actually better than the reviews 

I know some kickass Indian wines that will hit ur senses but won't be bitter, will bring it to the gutter πŸ˜† Dont worry I won't let your missus or parents know πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But for now, the main priority should be Omar Jr πŸ˜ƒ

I will watch Public Enemies for sure πŸ˜†

I was very shook when the news of Amber's supposed abuse came out because I grew up on Depp's films. As a child who was bullied and stayed with herself, the characters from books, movies and TV shows became my family so it was super hard for me to digest. What surprised me even more was that Depp had been with so many women, all of them had wonderful things to say about him.

So when the tapes came out I was shocked. U need to hear it honestly, had he to do it otherwise his career would've been over. Everyone jumped onto criticising him. Amber clearly says 'I did not punch you, I hit you' and I was literally like wtf is the difference? πŸ˜³ Plus her rumours with Elon Musk etc, apparently she had affairs right from the beginning and got them to Depp's penthouse while he was on shoot...urgh.

Really dislike how society's made this thing that men cannot be abused. Amber cost him Pirates and Fantastic Beasts while she is supposedly still in Aquaman (there are rumours of her getting fired tho)...its only fans' petitions that might change the studios minds now, along with the true verdict. The internet does support him after all...

Edited by Ashley.Tisdale - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

I know some kickass Indian wines that will hit ur senses but won't be bitter, will bring it to the gutter πŸ˜† Dont worry I won't let your missus or parents know πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But for now, the main priority should be Omar Jr πŸ˜ƒ

I will watch Public Enemies for sure πŸ˜†

I was very shook when the news of Amber's supposed abuse came out because I grew up on Depp's films. As a child who was bullied and stayed with herself, the characters from books, movies and TV shows became my family so it was super hard for me to digest. What surprised me even more was that Depp had been with so many women, all of them had wonderful things to say about him.

So when the tapes came out I was shocked. U need to hear it honestly, had he to do it otherwise his career would've been over. Everyone jumped onto criticising him. Amber clearly says 'I did not punch you, I hit you' and I was literally like wtf is the difference? πŸ˜³ Plus her rumours with Elon Musk etc, apparently she had affairs right from the beginning and got them to Depp's penthouse while he was on shoot...urgh.

Really dislike how society's made this thing that men cannot be abused. Amber cost him Pirates and Fantastic Beasts while she is supposedly still in Aquaman (there are rumours of her getting fired tho)...its only fans' petitions that might change the studios minds now, along with the true verdict. The internet does support him after all...

Wow I didnt even know all this was happening about Depp. Thanks for giving me the clear picture. Any link where I can listen to these tapes ?? Again im sorry you were bullied and Depp being bullied hit you hard. Just know you can always get drunk and open a vein to me πŸ˜†

I feel I have personal investment in Salman so I feel bad when people say bad stuff about him ( I know he deserves alot of it tho) πŸ˜†

No its not Omar Jr I named him Zakariya. But Zack for short πŸ˜† I love that singer Zack knight. You know our music connection 

Edited by Maroonporsche - 3 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Wow I didnt even know all this was happening about Depp. Thanks for giving me the clear picture. Any link where I can listen to these tapes ?? Again im sorry you were bullied and Depp being bullied hit you hard. Just know you can always get drunk and open a vein to me πŸ˜†

I feel I have personal investment in Salman so I feel bad when people say bad stuff about him ( I know he deserves alot of it tho) πŸ˜†

No its not Omar Jr I named him Zakariya. But Zack for short πŸ˜† I love that singer Zack knight. You know our music connection 

In all honesty I did not follow it much since I was living by myself for a year and a half while doing my Masters but I listened to it the minute it came out. I don't think I surprise you when I say I cried. Depp's been such an idol to so many kids who have grown up watching him that it was painful to imagine the shit he's been thru. 

You know I get affected when anyone gets bullied and to see my childhood hero go thru it was an overwhelming experience. He was probably my first ever celebrity crush too, innocent back then I promise, I always knew he was breathtakingly handsome...and now ka toh u know me so u can understand my emotions ☺️ πŸ˜†

Here's the hour long tape and the YouTuber who posted this has summarised at a regular interval...but please listen to the whole thing. Male or female, both can go thru abuse, its real:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aca0KWoHtqQ

There is this too uploaded although I don't know whether to believe it or not...u gotta help me out here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9pbrBmHI58

Lol I think I will PM u someday after getting drunk, but I am a safe drinker now πŸ˜† Still if I change my mind we can meet in the gutter πŸ˜†

I understand the Salman part, heres always that one celeb we feel attached to, there may or may not be a concrete reason for it.

Zackariya is Arabic with Hebrew connections right? Beautiful name! β­οΈ Of course I understand the music connection πŸ˜† And if the little munchkin decides to join IF ever, promise me I will be the one giving him the tour πŸ˜†

Edited by Ashley.Tisdale - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

In all honesty I did not follow it much since I was living by myself for a year and a half while doing my Masters but I listened to it the minute it came out. I don't think I surprise you when I say I cried. Depp's been such an idol to so many kids who have grown up watching him that it was painful to imagine the shit he's been thru. 

You know I get affected when anyone gets bullied and to see my childhood hero go thru it was an overwhelming experience. He was probably my first ever celebrity crush too, innocent back then I promise, I always knew he was breathtakingly handsome...and now ka toh u know me so u can understand my emotions ☺️ πŸ˜†

Here's the hour long tape and the YouTuber who posted this has summarised at a regular interval...but please listen to the whole thing. Male or female, both can go thru abuse, its real:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aca0KWoHtqQ

There is this too uploaded although I don't know whether to believe it or not...u gotta help me out here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9pbrBmHI58

Lol I think I will PM u someday after getting drunk, but I am a safe drinker now πŸ˜† Still if I change my mind we can meet in the gutter πŸ˜†

I understand the Salman part, heres always that one celeb we feel attached to, there may or may not be a concrete reason for it.

Zackariya is Arabic with Hebrew connections right? Beautiful name! β­οΈ Of course I understand the music connection πŸ˜† And if the little munchkin decides to join IF ever, promise me I will be the one giving him the tour πŸ˜†

Feel free to PM whenever you feel like drunk or sober πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ An yes let together in the gutters πŸ€£πŸ€£

Thanks on the name compliments. Yes you can give him a tour. But dont show him the naughty places of IF πŸ˜†  

Im gonna listen this stuff and try to make sense of it if I can. Yes men and woman can both be abused im with you there. We all can be.

Youve told me this alot and I feel awkward asking. An feel free to not go into depth but What kind of bullying was it that you went thru ? School yard stuff ?

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Feel free to PM whenever you feel like drunk or sober πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ An yes let together in the gutters πŸ€£πŸ€£

Thanks on the name compliments. Yes you can give him a tour. But dont show him the naughty places of IF πŸ˜†  

Im gonna listen this stuff and try to make sense of it if I can. Yes men and woman can both be abused im with you there. We all can be.

Youve told me this alot and I feel awkward asking. An feel free to not go into depth but What kind of bullying was it that you went thru ? School yard stuff ?

All hail the gutters! This meme just fits the situation:

I Love Johnny Depp As CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW <3 <3 <3 | Johnny depp, Pirates  of the caribbean, Johnny

Wont show him the naughty places for sure, don't worry πŸ˜†

After listening to those just go thru this one as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg9SvQSMnoE

I have a question for you, after all the evidence and testimonies given by Johnny to the court, what is the American Justice System's problems? How can they disregard everything? Please throw some light on this.

U know u are one of my closest friends here so feel free to ask me anything.

So it wasn't harmless bullying but pretty much impacted my mental state. Because I had started to question myself on everything. See I was good in studies and Performance Arts but the bullies would make fun of my appearance, steal notebooks, one of them even physically harmed me. I used to cry almost every day, not knowing what was wrong. I hated being good at the things I was good at and did not like making friends or going to school.

Then later a girl became my closest friend, stayed with me for a year, used my resources and managed to turn even the teachers against me. Now the students did not bully me but the teachers were very cold to me, except a few. And you know the most ironic part? Now I am like a prime example given to the juniors in my school based on my credentials and everyone is super proud of me...I did tell the teachers and principal about their mistakes the last time I met them, how they hurt a student who only wanted good for the school. They could only apologize to me.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

All hail the gutters! This meme just fits the situation:

I Love Johnny Depp As CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW <3 <3 <3 | Johnny depp, Pirates  of the caribbean, Johnny

Wont show him the naughty places for sure, don't worry πŸ˜†

After listening to those just go thru this one as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg9SvQSMnoE

I have a question for you, after all the evidence and testimonies given by Johnny to the court, what is the American Justice System's problems? How can they disregard everything? Please throw some light on this.

U know u are one of my closest friends here so feel free to ask me anything.

So it wasn't harmless bullying but pretty much impacted my mental state. Because I had started to question myself on everything. See I was good in studies and Performance Arts but the bullies would make fun of my appearance, steal notebooks, one of them even physically harmed me. I used to cry almost every day, not knowing what was wrong. I hated being good at the things I was good at and did not like making friends or going to school.

Then later a girl became my closest friend, stayed with me for a year, used my resources and managed to turn even the teachers against me. Now the students did not bully me but the teachers were very cold to me, except a few. And you know the most ironic part? Now I am like a prime example given to the juniors in my school based on my credentials and everyone is super proud of me...I did tell the teachers and principal about their mistakes the last time I met them, how they hurt a student who only wanted good for the school. They could only apologize to me.

IM sorry I wish we I had answers for you. We live in a weird world. There was a time in the early 90s these accusations were laughed off. 

An athlete Charles Barkley made a off hand joke once  "these sexual harassment things are getting absurd. Some of these women would be lucky if someone wanna touch their ugly asses" πŸ˜†

^ I know in 2021 jokes like that cant be made but I find it funny. I think the only thing I can say is at one point society didnt take it serious enough and now its over drive. 

Im so sorry to hear what you went thru. You are a super cool chick. I dont know what those idiots were thinking. An im really sorry that heifer (sorry but that girl is a heifer for messing with you) Im sorry she went out of her way to turn people against you. Like why did she do that ? What was her motivations ? Ofcourse just by talking with you I can tell you had the last laugh β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜† I had some insecurity also. Unlike you I wasnt a brilliant student and school never fit me. So I never finished. I went to work for my dad. He owns motels. An that fit me more. But Since I never finished college I thought that would scare off girls wanting rishtas πŸ˜† So I was scared a bit. But things worked out. 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

IM sorry I wish we I had answers for you. We live in a weird world. There was a time in the early 90s these accusations were laughed off. 

An athlete Charles Barkley made a off hand joke once  "these sexual harassment things are getting absurd. Some of these women would be lucky if someone wanna touch their ugly asses" πŸ˜†

^ I know in 2021 jokes like that cant be made but I find it funny. I think the only thing I can say is at one point society didnt take it serious enough and now its over drive. 

Im so sorry to hear what you went thru. You are a super cool chick. I dont know what those idiots were thinking. An im really sorry that heifer (sorry but that girl is a heifer for messing with you) Im sorry she went out of her way to turn people against you. Like why did she do that ? What was her motivations ? Ofcourse just by talking with you I can tell you had the last laugh β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜† I had some insecurity also. Unlike you I wasnt a brilliant student and school never fit me. So I never finished. I went to work for my dad. He owns motels. An that fit me more. But Since I never finished college I thought that would scare off girls wanting rishtas πŸ˜† So I was scared a bit. But things worked out. 

No offence but USA is one weird country. I love it but some things truly baffle me. That joke is funny ngl but the cancel culture is getting out of hand now...imagine Pepe the skunk from Looney Toons is getting cancelled because it apparently normalised rape culture. I grew up with these cartoons and none of my guy friends have tried to behave like Pepe even once like wtf is wrong with the world.

Thank u, you are a super chill guy too and I love talking to you. @heifer πŸ€£ No one understood her motivations but imo she was a narcissist, like she could do no wrong, wanted to be the centre of attention everywhere and couldn't bear anyone else getting recognition. 

Aw I understand what you went thru. And motels haan, I have studied hospitality so I know how crazy it can get. I am glad it all worked out for you πŸ˜³ Happy you met the right girl too. You know you are so witty, you should try being a blogger or something. I for one would love reading ur material!

The marriage part scares me in my life, like I want to be in love, date etc and then get married, but my ex was also a user so I have trust issues...damn all world problems happen to me only πŸ˜†