Anupamaa Written Update 09 Mar 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Posted: 3 years ago

The episode begins with Baa and Anupama argument over getting Kavya over to their parents house. Samar agrees with Baa . All agree they should help Kavya but not get her here. Toshu suggests Kavya could live at Nandini’s house . Why was she living here . Anupama says if they had sen ehr in that state they would not have said this . It was time to support a traumatised woman not give suggestions . Anupama feels Kavya’s pain and shares her views with her family . Seeing her in that state made AnuVan lose their minds , so they hurriedly brought her here . 

Baa states that it was wrong to get Kavya to Shah house . Anupama fails to think rationally at this moment n shudders to think what Kavya might have gone through . She asks them to remain quiet as the decision for Kavya rests on Vanraj n Baa n Babuji only.

Vanraj arrives n informs how he  had failed to protect Kavya, how he failed as a woman, how she had no where to go as she had given her house in exchange for divorce, he wanted to protect Kavya ,meh wanted to keep Kavya in this house , until she found herself another place .
Babuji then asks Anupama to give her views on Kavya staying here . Anunsays baa n Babuji had given permission . She only fears the safety of her family , she will allow Kavya only if Kavya poses no threat to the safety the security of her family, the moment Kavya poses a threat , Anupama will waste n9ntime to throw her out . Kavya was in pain so she could live here but not to give others pain.

Van suggests he gets Kavya’s clothes etc over to this house , Toshu offers to accompany him. 
Anupama and Samar discuss how sweety would react on returning from her school trip . They hope Vanya find another flat for themselves . 

Kavya gets nightmares about getting attacked by stalker , Anupama and the entire Shah family support terrified Kavya . Anupama hugs her n takes her head into ehr lap . The family watches Anupama trying to calm Kavya n singing a lullaby . 
The family feels bad for Kavya . Baa feels bad for Anupama and praises her guts and strength . Samar n Kinjal praise Anupama for being so strong . No other woman in this world would have done this .
In the room Anupama recollects VanYa close moments n feels hurt but she pushes aside those thoughts n cares for Kavya at this hour of need . 
vanTosh return home with suitcases . 
Van asks what had happened why were they so silent.  As asks him to go check Kavya’s room . He would find out for himself .

He is shocked to see Anupama sitting with Kavya’s head in her lap n Kavya sleeping peacefully .

Van states he had failed as a nam tk both Anupama and Kavya . Because of him his entire family was in trouble . He asks Anu why was she so good !! Because if her goodness he started feeling guilty .

Soon Kavya wakes uo , she rushes to Vee and gets close to him ignores Anupama. Anupama skips out of that room leaving VanYa alone . Samar goes to meet Nandini , he hugs her tightly n shares how much he had missed her , he then informs her about Kavya maasi .

Precap 

Van Samar have heated confrontation over marrying Nandini . Samar retorts back .

Kavya states being her maasi when she had no reservations about Sanan alliance why did Vanraj have any !!

Baa states she vehemently opposes Nandini Samar alliance . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks for the update 

Really hats off to Anupama 👍🏼

Feeling sad for Kavya i hope there is no drama in that.

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update.

I am toh confused after today's epi. Kabhi lagta hai Kavya genuinely traumatized hai, kabhi lagta hai fake hai. Kabhi lagta hai Anupamaa mahaan ban rahi hai, kabhi lagta hai what all things she said today did make sense and she was not being mahaan but just thinking as a woman and nothing else, and she did tell Vanraj that she will not tolerate any harm done by kavya on her family and will throw her out immediately.

When Kavya had earlier also come to stay at the shah house at that time also Baa had warned Anu and even now she has warned her and even Bapuji is worried, which is right.

One thing I have noticed, whenever vanraj says mera pyaar kavya, or he says that he failed to protect kavya, or I cannot leave her alone, Anu does gets hurt, it reminds her that how she was never loved or protected, you can see that pain on her face and the way Rupali portrays it you can actually feel Anu's pain.

Edited by neo7 - 3 years ago
neo7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Thanks for the update 

Whatever Anu said today, it felt she was just thinking from the point of view of a woman and the trauma that they go through in such situations and how it is the time to support and not judge or advise them.

Today even I felt there was no drama and hopefully stays so. I don't want her character to turn full negative. Its Vanraj who is responsible for all the mess in the lives of the Shah's and not Kavya.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

I still fees  feel it is  not drama by kavya because kavya shah ke ghar pahunch gayi  tub bhi kavya ko stalker ke night mare aa rahe they  . Agar drama hota to kavya ko bilkul relax ho jaana chahiye  ki woh ab woh vanraj  ke paas hai but nahin  vanraj ke paas hone ke baad bhi  kavya ko night mare  aaya 

Plan hota to kavya ko night mare nahi aana  chahiye 

Plan bhi  bana rahe hain  aur usko  apne hi plan ka night mare bhi aa raha hai. It does, not  make sense 

Happy that samar told  nandini about kavya

Ab nandini kavya ko apne rent ke ghar le jaayegi

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Thanks for the update 

Anupama showed us how to be an epitome of womanhood .

It is unrealistic BTW ..

May be there are women like that in real life ... may be I can’t be that good yaar ..sorry 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

It is unrealistic BTW ..

May be there are women like that in real life ... may be I can’t be that good yaar ..sorry 

She is too good. Now Vanraj also feeling guilty that's a big thing. 

yuvanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update sutapasima 😊😊

I seriously am confused as to whether kavya is faking it all or has it happened in real. 

1. Anu's message regarding the fear women face in our society was good and is necessary for ppl to hear out.

2. She also mentioned that doctors said everything will become normal in 2 to 3 days and police said that no mishap has happened. So it looks like drama of kavya but also real at the same time. 

Don't get me wrong but only bcoz kavya mentioned abt playing an emotional blackmail drama on vanraj and also revealed her plans to destroy shah family to rakhi and when she gave away the house to anirudh and when anirudh asked what's she planning , the cunning expression that she gave, suddenly she forcing and repeatedly asking vanraj to marry her.etc all this makes this look like a fake drama of hers just to secure her vee in her life.

3. Anu was bang on in expressing her consent to let kavya stay in shah house. She was on fire when she said " i am a woman so i give my support to kavya but whenever kavya laid foot into my house it had always brought some mishap to my family. Kavya is hurt so she can stay here but she cannot stay if she is to hurt others here. Is she tries even any small trick to cause pain to my family I'll not hesitate to chuck her out" . Bang on and i wld say i was very happy that anu did not want to become mahaan and she herself said that and took a stand for her family as well.🔥🔥

4. I am happy that baa is concerned for anupamaa while almost all are worrying abt kavya's fear. Because anupamaa needs to endure more pain than kavya to allow all that is going to happen from hereon in shah house. Even anu is human , if this goes on it will not be a surprise if she has a mental breakdown. How much will she tolerate?😢

5. Vanraj is honest with anu now. He expressed that he could not become a good husband and could not relieve her from all this stress laid on her because of him as well. I liked that scene. He is getting closer and closer to realisation and i am happy that he is not taking advantage of anu's kind heartedness.

6. My most imp ques is ' kavya needs her vee for support now. Not the entire family right ? So why not move away to some other house or a hotel ?. They must do that once they get another house and she should not stay in shah house for long. 

Good thay samar said abt kavya to nandini.  Though kavya will not leave her vee🙄 and go to nandini's house. This only makes me feel like all this might be her plan. 

Who knows makers may show like she is getting nightmares and all out of fear for now to get audience' sympathy and then may turn her into a vamp by showing that this was all her drama just to get vanraj back or else this might not be a drama also.

7. I really liked the friendship and honesty that evolved bw anuraj for the past few episodes but yeah when vanraj mentioned that he will protect his loved ones always ie. Kavya, anu felt the pain of not being loved by him all these years and rupali ma'am did a great job of portraying that pain just through her eyes😢😢👌👌👌

I just want that kavya and her vee to get out instead of causing more pain to anu. Anupamaa is already enduring so much in that house like literally everyday. 

neo7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

It is unrealistic BTW ..

Agree she is too good to be true. But then again all the ITV leads are always portrayed to be too good. We aren't liking Anu to be so good is bcoz this show has always been very close to reality.

Edited by neo7 - 3 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Originally posted by: neo7

Agree she is too good to be true. But then again all the ITV leads are always portrayed to be too good. We aren't loking Anu to be so good is bcoz this show has always been very close to reality.

Hmmm agreed with you ,

Now there will be division in the family .. Toshu n Van n Baa on one side ... Anu, Sanan, Kinjal , Kavya on the other side . pakhi Kiska side legi ??