The situation is hard to understand - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi-chai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

I have a doubt why she didn't call for any help when the door was open. Even when he pushed her down, she still didn't scream. I hope it is not an act. ðŸ¤“

The stalker thing may be real, but what happened after the doors were closed ----- we don't know !!! May be she fought the stalker and taught him a lesson, he ran away, But she might have made up the situation that she was molested by sitting in a 'dilapidated' state to gain sympathy and care. She decided to use this episode and her giving up on the house in her favor. Definitely there are no good vibes, something is fishy.

I am sure she can be with Nandini bang opposite to Shah's. They can keep an eye on her, ensure her safety and also help her immediately if she is at Nandini's. Nandini won't object Kavya staying with her knowing what happened. Why does  she want to be in Shah's house? Vanraj has a brain fog when he said usske paas koi jagah nahi hai. Anupama's humanity has not died still and moreso it's hard to believe someone would fake this kind of drama.

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: desi-chai

The stalker thing may be real, but what happened after the doors were closed ----- we don't know !!! May be she fought the stalker and taught him a lesson, he ran away, But she might have made up the situation that she was molested by sitting in a 'dilapidated' state to gain sympathy and care. She decided to use this episode and her giving up on the house in her favor. Definitely there are no good vibes, something is fishy.

I am sure she can be with Nandini bang opposite to Shah's. They can keep an eye on her, ensure her safety and also help her immediately if she is at Nandini's. Nandini won't object Kavya staying with her knowing what happened. Why does  she want to be in Shah's house? Vanraj has a brain fog when he said usske paas koi jagah nahi hai. Anupama's humanity has not died still and moreso it's hard to believe someone would fake this kind of drama.

First Bolded lines: Perfect. I think this might be the case.

Second Bolded: Why not Nandini's house? In this type of situation, its hard to say if someone is faking 

gadhaprem thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

When vanraj asked kavya what happens .. she replied , he tried to molest me .. means no rape track will be shown in show .. 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Kavya herself told to  anupama that  mai  chillai maine  help maangi   aur  mere  haath mein jo bhi aaya  maine us aadmi  ko maarne ki koshish ki 

Yeh to kavya ke ghar mein jaise  saman   niche  gire pada tha   ki laga ki  kavya ne  apna  defence  kiya  while throwing  thing at him 

Kavya ne yeh bhi kaha ki   mujhe subah hosh aaya  

Matlab kavya  raat  bhar behosh thi 

It case of attempt of r**pe  and kavya herself told anupama 

I feel  subah darwaja  toda gaya hoga   kavya ke ghar ka kyonki kavya behosh thi    . Shaayad use  9  aur 10 amit ke beech hosh aaya hoga 

Kavya jub  behosh hui hogi to woh  stalker dar ke mare  bhaag  gaya hoga 

anmol_jaju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

First of all Happy women's day to all beatiful girls, ladies and mothers

Mr. Vanraj Shah is not good in balancing both the sides of his life. When Vanraj was with Kavya, his phone was switched off and Bapuji got a heart attack and he regreted it and acted accordingly. Now he was with his family and forgot the phone and Kavya was in a trouble and he again failed. The decision to think your happiness, has created such a stress. That day when Anupama said, "How easy it is to stay happy but this man has complicated the definition of happiness."

Anupama doesn't likes Kavya but she hasn't forgotten the relation of humanity. Even here Samar also tried to reach Nandini in the worry of Kavya but he was stopped by Toshu. I dont understand what was wrong to contact Nandini, Nandini is her neice, its her right to know what happened to Kavya. She is family to Kavya. Samar in a way worried for Kavya but he stopped by Toshu.

When Toshu saw the messages in Vanraj's phone, he again took his father's side and blamed Kavya. I doubt that Kavya loves Vanraj so she will call him. If Kavya would have called any other family member apart from Anupama, no one would have listened to her. It will be sure it was a pretence. Vanraj brought Kavya at your home twice, but can't Samar bring Nandini. If the former is right, then the later is also right. Whatever your father does is true, you were with SaNan, but when Vanraj started to oppose the relation you went against it.

No woman deserves to be treated like Kavya. I cant see somebody doing this to a woman. But Kavya tried to reach Vanraj, but she could have approached Nandini (her family), Aniruddhh (I'm sure he will help), Anupama. Vanraj was your first. But if you are really in the situation like, then you could have approached anyone.

If she is raped, then I literally feel bad for her. She lives alone, she has complicated relation, that doesn't means she is available to all. Lets see what's in store for future

What a great episode to show on Women's Day !! Hat's Off to the Makers (Sarcasm intended)

Makers once promised that this show you will be able to watch with your family without any odd scenes. I personally this molestation track was not at all needed. This is just a way of bringing Kavya home (The same story starts again)

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Kavya’s calculating look after the Paakhi incident and her monologue that she has to do something are all mighty suspicious. Why did she not call Anirudh? Or Nandini? Why only text Vanraj and call Vanraj? 

I do not trust Kavya one bit. She did not tell Vanraj the guy molested her - she said she could have been molested but she fought back meaning she wasn’t molested. Maybe the call to security was a cover up? Maybe she employed someone to act like a creep? I have a feeling nothing happened, she planned the whole thing to gain entry into the Shah household. Where was this guy all these days? How does he know the one day Vanraj is not in town? It smells fishy.

Kavya is not all alright and fool Anupama for letting her stay. Vanraj has no right to ask or let Kavya stay in the house, it is not his house and the gall and the cheek of that man to bring his mistress home is beyond all norms of decency - subjecting his wife and family to not only his extra martial affair but throwing his indiscretions into their face constantly and asking them to take care of his partner in crime is insolent, selfish and abhorrent.

Why cannot Kavya go live with Nandini? Or why can’t the two grown adulterators go find an apartment to rent? Kavya is still earning and Vanraj has some savings. 

Vanraj’s dilly dallying between the two women, Anupama and Kavya is also disgusting. He cannot have his cake and eat it too. Despicable man. 

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 3 years ago
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yup it seems more and more that Kavya has planned this and the timing is terrible considering it’s international women’s day 

Really hoping writers take a U turn on this and keep it that it wasn’t planned 

If the writers go the planned route then I don’t see how Van or anyone will ever trust Kavya 

Furthermore we may see Van and Anu reconciliation track 🤢

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Mono dialogue always show real  intentiion  of charracter 

But kavya ke mono dialogue se kahi se bhi nahin laga ki kavya ne plan kiya 

Kavya ne plan kiya hota to cvs ko us stalker ko dikhane ki bhi kya jaroorat 

Cvs ko agar kavya ka yeh plan dikhana hota   to cvs bina us  stalker ke bhi kavya ka plan excute kar  sakte they 

Like kavya  khud apne aap ko chot pahunchati  apne baal   bikhar leti aur jaa ke keh deti   ki mere  saath aise hua hai  . Uske  liye stalker dikhana  jaroori nahi tha 

Kya koi girl itni obessive  hai  ki woh  apne plan ke liye kisi   Unknown person   ko apne ghar mein entry degi  aur  aisa ghatiya plan ko excute karegi? 

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I still fail to understand why kavya has to stay at shah household? She can stay with nandini and vanraj will be very close by. Kavya had said to herself after pakhi's incident that only way to win would be by emotional blackmailing. Even if kavya was really attacked, she still should not expect to live with vanraj and family especially since her niece nandini lives next door

Edited by suresh555 - 3 years ago
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Silent Reader here.

Kavaya did a similar thing previously to enter shah house when she accused Anirudh of abusing her.

I believe this was a set up to get Vanraj's attention, I might be wrong but she's now like the boy who cried wolf.