The situation is hard to understand

Posted: 3 years ago

First of all Happy women's day to all beatiful girls, ladies and mothers

Mr. Vanraj Shah is not good in balancing both the sides of his life. When Vanraj was with Kavya, his phone was switched off and Bapuji got a heart attack and he regreted it and acted accordingly. Now he was with his family and forgot the phone and Kavya was in a trouble and he again failed. The decision to think your happiness, has created such a stress. That day when Anupama said, "How easy it is to stay happy but this man has complicated the definition of happiness."

Anupama doesn't likes Kavya but she hasn't forgotten the relation of humanity. Even here Samar also tried to reach Nandini in the worry of Kavya but he was stopped by Toshu. I dont understand what was wrong to contact Nandini, Nandini is her neice, its her right to know what happened to Kavya. She is family to Kavya. Samar in a way worried for Kavya but he stopped by Toshu.

When Toshu saw the messages in Vanraj's phone, he again took his father's side and blamed Kavya. I doubt that Kavya loves Vanraj so she will call him. If Kavya would have called any other family member apart from Anupama, no one would have listened to her. It will be sure it was a pretence. Vanraj brought Kavya at your home twice, but can't Samar bring Nandini. If the former is right, then the later is also right. Whatever your father does is true, you were with SaNan, but when Vanraj started to oppose the relation you went against it.

No woman deserves to be treated like Kavya. I cant see somebody doing this to a woman. But Kavya tried to reach Vanraj, but she could have approached Nandini (her family), Aniruddhh (I'm sure he will help), Anupama. Vanraj was your first. But if you are really in the situation like, then you could have approached anyone.

If she is raped, then I literally feel bad for her. She lives alone, she has complicated relation, that doesn't means she is available to all. Lets see what's in store for future

Edited by musicalstorm - 3 years ago

Kavya  is not faking   . When   kavya order pizza    and when  door bell rang that kavya is surprise that badi jaldi khaana aa gaya  ? 

Then kavya open door and he se delivery boy looking down ward   ( that delivery boy  js stalker)and whille giving pizza to   kavya   he touch hand of kavya 

Kavya  feel angry  that he touch her hand  and kavya   try to close door immeduately so that  stalker could not  come inside house  but he push door and push  kavya and forcefully come inside house and  switch on TV with loud sound so that  kavya  voice could not reach out side 

And kavya did not call vanraj 

It is neibhour  call vanraj

So that stalker did touch hand of    kavya and kavya felt angry and Even kavya has   already complaint about that stalker when he ask her for water  so kavya is not faking

Kavya did not call  vanraj. It is vanraj who  call kavya and in place of kavya it is neibhour who attend phone of kavya 

Neibhour  kavya ke saath tha  in morning 

Originally posted by surabhi01

Kavya  is not faking   . When   kavya order pizza    and when  door bell rang that kavya is surprise that badi jaldi khaana aa gaya  ? 

Then kavya open door and he se delivery boy looking down ward   ( that delivery boy  js stalker)and whille giving pizza to   kavya   he touch hand of kavya 

Kavya  feel angry  that he touch her hand  and kavya   try to close door immeduately so that  stalker could not  come inside house  but he push door and push  kavya and forcefully come inside house and  switch on TV with loud sound so that  kavya  voice could not reach out side 

And kavya did not call vanraj 

It is neibhour  call vanraj

So that stalker did touch hand of    kavya and kavya felt angry and Even kavya has   already complaint about that stalker when he ask her for water  so kavya is not faking

Edited as of now will see what's in store

Edited by musicalstorm - 3 years ago

Yup kavya ne vanraj se  pehle security ko approach kiya tha 

Kavya did not call  vanraj. It is vanraj who  call kavya and in place of kavya it is neibhour who attend phone of kavya 

Neibhour  kavya ke saath tha  in morning 

Kavya did call vanraj, there were many missed calls on Vanraj's mobile. Even Kavya mentioned that she tried reaching him. What here musicalstorm (sorry don't know your name) meant was that since Kavya could not reach Vanraj, why did not she try someone else for help, she could have called nandini. I am not saying she is faking, but it is suspicious.

Edited by neo7 - 3 years ago

Kavya did call security  ( she not only call vanraj but  call  security toote) when   stalker ask for water and he was not going away from kavya  house  and kavya did ask him to go way but that stalker did not go away 

When that  stalker did not go way then  kavya did  call security apart from  vanraj 

More over that stalker   has deliberately touch kavya hand and kavya did feel angry so i dont think  kavya is faking ot

Kavya did call security  ( she not only call vanraj but  call  security toote) when   stalker ask for water and he was not going away from kavya  house  and kavya did ask him to go way but that stalker did not go away 

When that  stalker did not go way then  kavya did  call security apart from  vanraj 

More over that stalker   has deliberately touch kavya hand and kavya did feel angry so i dont think  kavya is faking ot

I am not saying she is definitely faking it, but it is suspicious with all the things she said and the situation around the same. Hope she is not faking it. But she needs to go from Shah house asap. 

Let me recall  situation 

1  kavya meet  stalker ( she did not know that stalker and  never see him before) and ask him Something ( may be she has ask about adresss and immediately went away 

2  that stalker give bad eye to kavya and said in mischievious tone  that single but ready to mingle 

3 kavya meet anrirudh and gave paper to him 

4 mean whille kavya  giving paper to anrirudh    , that stalker  looking at kavya 

5  kavya going to  flat 

6 man  stalking her 

7 kavya get suspiciious  some body stalking her  . She turn around 

8 that man  hide himself  behind wall 

9 that man  roaming near kavya house 

10 kavya ask why he is standing in front of my flat   and ask him to go way 

11 that man did not go way 

12 then kavya call vanraj  and after ward security

Originally posted by neo7

Kavya did call vanraj, there were many missed calls on Vanraj's mobile. Even Kavya mentioned that she tried reaching him. What here musicalstorm (sorry don't know your name) meant was that since Kavya could not reach Vanraj, why did not she try someone else for help, she could have called nandini. I am not saying she is faking, but it is suspicious.

Yeah exactly, to call security is one thing, but why she approached only Vanraj? 

It might not be fake, but suspicious.

I get a negative vibe