I don’t understand

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 months ago

Anujpamaa respect Mawali Jhuli who has always abused, taunted, cursed Upma for 27 years 

They respect Dukhmukh who has always manipulated and emotionally blackmailed Upma

They respect Vanar who always abused Upma and treated her like a maid instead of his wife

They respect Kavya who had EMA with Vanar and used to plot against Upma

They respect Doshu who always cursed them and believes that mothers don’t have friends 

They respect Kidnapper Romil who literally kidnapped Makkhi but is enjoying luxury of Crapadia Mension

They respect Abuser Adick who domestically abused Makkhi but has been left scott free

They respect Makkhi who constantly disrespects them and loots Anooj yet is still enjoying luxury of Crapadia Mension

However Malti Devi the biological mother of Anooj is constantly disrespected and treated like a burden all because she says a few home truths which Upma can’t take 🤷

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Anujpamaa respect Mawali Jhuli who has always abused, taunted, cursed Upma for 27 years 

They respect Dukhmukh who has always manipulated and emotionally blackmailed Upma

They respect Vanar who always abused Upma and treated her like a maid instead of his wife

They respect Doshu who always cursed them and believes that mothers don’t have friends 

They respect Kidnapper Romil who literally kidnapped Makkhi but is enjoying luxury of Crapadia Mension

They respect Abuser Adick who domestically abused Makkhi but has been left scott free

They respect Makkhi who constantly disrespects them and loots Anooj yet is still enjoying luxury of Crapadia Mension

However Malti Devi the biological mother of Anooj is constantly disrespected and treated like a burden all because she says a few home truths which Upma can’t take 🤷

And Anupama fans are also exactly the same, look at the hatred MD is getting for just spitting the truth. Anyone who shows mirror to the hypocrite maa is abused and hated. 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Did she do it again today ? Well this might not gel well with audience at all. They are not this stupid. 

I am hoping this is the last straw, enough of AnupaMAA bhajan from everyone in the show. I hope Anooj clearly sees through the hypocrisy of AnupaMAA here and throws her out of his life. How many times CA has to go through this ? Barkha, Maaya, MD, she is loved by everyone and gets much more attention than the step-mom. If not anything, I hope for CA’s sake Anooj takes one harsh decision this time than subjecting her to the same scenario again and again. 

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Criticiser

I don't get it either. How in the world is Anupama able to go about her merry way with her ex's family and everyone who spewed insults? Even though this is a fiction, I cannot believe it.  Same with Anuj. 

Despicable. Anyways, it is a moot point. 

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bruh I was looking forward for this track but no they completely ww shah and evil kapadias like bb and adhik . Malti devi is wrong for trying to break maan relationship but She had observed shahs and their clownery at samar’s wedding as well.Yep she has seen all of that and understands that her devotion towards them is real. I wish they let og md instead of this shit they are showing to us.