Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pamk06

I think the realization needs to come from both sides I.e. Malini and Aditya. The thing is that even if Malini says something, Aditya himself is in such a delusional world about his relationship with Malini, that he automatically goes into this “ you are my Moon, star and universe” mode or “ehsaan” mode and Malini becomes all Ok. The outburst at AC house was a pretty big thing that she should not ignored. Hence, I think unless Aditya himself does not start realizing that things are wrong, he is not going to pay heed to her words.  It will be a status quo and if she goes missing, then to bhul hi jao that we will ever see them talking about the actual problems. 

Both sides ke chances low hain in my opinion. 

Adi is more delusional than Malini in many ways cuz atleast she questions the changes/disagreements between them while in Adi's case, his delusion is hardened by his guilt....so he will dig in that much harder rather than face the truth. Kaise face karega truth that he cares for Imlie now after such tall claims for so long that Malini is his everything? It's unfathomable to him and he will always find a way to rationalize it with some excuse about zimmedaari and humanity. 

The more time passes, the more his feelings/emotions for Imlie will be be colored by Malini's suspicions no matter how innocently they interact....he is himself digging this grave by burying his head in the sand. This gift incident was a good example of this....he wanted to do something for Imlie on an impulse but thanks to his lack of realization of what he's doing, the whole thing ended up getting tainted by other perceptions.....and all he was left with was a blame game for Imlie again. 

Anyways, for now it seems this Malini missing chapter is designed more to give Adi-Imlie one on one time together while searching for Malini....lol let's see how they find her or if she ends up seeing them together and draws some conclusions. 

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

undoubtedly, that was hot. ☺️ Right now, only imlie feels emotional sickness when babusaheb pulls her and hold her like that. I want adi to start noticing her reaction when he comes close or touches her. 😉

OHMYGOD yes. I need to see his reaction to her reaction to his touch🤣

pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Both sides ke chances low hain in my opinion. 

Adi is more delusional than Malini in many ways cuz atleast she questions the changes/disagreements between them while in Adi's case, his delusion is hardened by his guilt....so he will dig in that much harder rather than face the truth. Kaise face karega truth that he cares for Imlie now after such tall claims for so long that Malini is his everything? It's unfathomable to him and he will always find a way to rationalize it with some excuse about zimmedaari and humanity. 

The more time passes, the more his feelings/emotions for Imlie will be be colored by Malini's suspicions no matter how innocently they interact....he is himself digging this grave by burying his head in the sand. This gift incident was a good example of this....he wanted to do something for Imlie on an impulse but thanks to his lack of realization of what he's doing, the whole thing ended up getting tainted by other perceptions.....and all he was left with was a blame game for Imlie again. 

Anyways, for now it seems this Malini missing chapter is designed more to give Adi-Imlie one on one time together while searching for Malini....lol let's see how they find her or if she ends up seeing them together and draws some conclusions. 

@bold: Word....For him to even face the truth there should be the tiny miny twinges here and there about his relationship with Malini, about Imlie but there are none other than that one missing scene.. There is no self reflection or conversation. If Malini is thinking and pointing it out, then it should trigger something. As you said, he is digging a grave for himself because if he does not start addressing  his relationship issues before he realizes his feelings for Imlie, its all going to roll into one huge feeling of guilt and Imlie will be the scapegoat. Currently, he is thinking that Imlie  literally his only one complication in his otherwise perfect life that he needs to resolve but I think it is his delusion, that his life is perfect, that is his biggest "Complication". 

Ya, really hoping that this Malini missing scene triggers some of the Aditya's and Malini's brain cells and is not another episode of "hum aapke bina nahi reh sakte, Moon" and "Aditya, aap bhi na"☺️🤣. 

MuteButton thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I think the only thing that will break this spell now is Malini seeing something that she can't unsee or ignore. 

And on that note, now it's seeming more likely to me that whatever gift Adi shows to Imlie by leading her away with her eyes closed, that might end up being a blow to Malini and she may walk out of the house all upset and then end up in an accident. Remains to be seen if that triggers more guilt from Adi/Imlie or an honest assessment of the status quo. 

Interesting point. What would the gift have to be for her to feel that bad? Imlie was holding the picture he gave in the hospital and crying which was probably before he comes to talk to her so I doubt that frame would have caused such a reaction. Other than him filling out the application form for a different college, I cannot fathom anything but that’s Malini so anything might trigger an episode

If she meets with an accident, should be full on guilt only. Those 2 need a reality check anyway. Going around lying so easily. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuteButton

Interesting point. What would the gift have to be for her to feel that bad? Imlie was holding the picture he gave in the hospital and crying which was probably before he comes to talk to her so I doubt that frame would have caused such a reaction. Other than him filling out the application form for a different college, I cannot fathom anything but that’s Malini so anything might trigger an episode

If she meets with an accident, should be full on guilt only. Those 2 need a reality check anyway. Going around lying so easily. 

As per the latest BTS, Malini's disappearance will happen the next morning as she leaves for a bus tour with her students. 

Now the fact that Malini never mentioned this tour before and then next morning she's suddenly off makes me wonder if her and Adi will have an argument after Imlie's b'day party is finished....maybe something to do with Adi's gift only....maybe he filled out a different college admission form for Imlie and Malini will take that personally....lol or maybe it will be something bigger - can't say. But something makes me feel that Adi-Malini will have had a bad argument before she leaves for this bus tour thing and then the news of her accident will turn everything upside down for Adi - making him feel more guilty. It's quite possible that Malini decided to go on that bus tour cuz she was upset with Adi over something and needed some space from him.

MuteButton thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

It's quite possible that Malini decided to go on that bus tour cuz she was upset with Adi over something and needed some space from him.

Space within 7 weeks of a marriage - which is most probably how it turns out considering the trip was not mentioned even once so far. Their troubles are glaringly obvious to everyone but the Tripathis, Chaturvedis and themselves. AC is the only one with a finger on the pulse. 

I am ok with a guilt trip. Just not romance. Their romance is plain awkward to watch. And I cannot comprehend if it’s intentional or they have no chemistry as actors.

pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

As per the latest BTS, Malini's disappearance will happen the next morning as she leaves for a bus tour with her students. 

Now the fact that Malini never mentioned this tour before and then next morning she's suddenly off makes me wonder if her and Adi will have an argument after Imlie's b'day party is finished....maybe something to do with Adi's gift only....maybe he filled out a different college admission form for Imlie and Malini will take that personally....lol or maybe it will be something bigger - can't say. But something makes me feel that Adi-Malini will have had a bad argument before she leaves for this bus tour thing and then the news of her accident will turn everything upside down for Adi - making him feel more guilty. It's quite possible that Malini decided to go on that bus tour cuz she was upset with Adi over something and needed some space from him.

one of the BTS video, showed Malini looking weirdly at Aditya when he was taking Imlie to his room. So, I think it might be combination of the gift and the realization that Aditya relationship is at a different level with Imlie than she might be thinking. Till date they have only shown her saying things that indicate that she thinks Aditya  is not very happy about Imlie or Imlie is scared if Aditya. So seeing him consoling Imlie should hopefully prick her as it might indicate things completely different to what she has perceived till date. 

If Imlie witnesses this argument which she just might then we will have a both of them in an overdose of guilt. 

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

AY can’t wait for your review for today’s episode! Lot of important moments!