Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Ohhh so THAT'S what got him going there😆....I really couldn't understand why him and Malini were bickering SO much over the handwriting.....lol I thought it was his usual "I'm the best" superiority complex at work😆. But that's hilarious if he was feeling deflated ki the very handwriting he got a compliment for minutes ago was dissed by Malini and he couldn't bear it and started fighting with her over it😆.

Yup his ego was hurt in a second and he had fell hard... LOL... 

Malini was in her Professorial mode in many scenes today....lol they really need to stop exaggerating her "Yeh kya ho raha hai" stern tone everytime she walks over to Adi-Imlie....like Adi is always scolding Imlie, it sounds like Malini is always talking to him in a strict tone like he's her student😕😆

Off late, Malini has been strict and has a stern expression on her face like she has at work.. taking that tone.. it is either she is cajoling or being stern with Aditya. Or Aditya is plain groveling or giving in to her or angry - this is a different side of anger than the one at Imli that is all emotional and with Mun it is more cold, the silent treatment. He is just holding it all in, never reveals his thoughts except to Imli. 

Re: the PDA.....I'd say the reason is more than obvious now but that's really not the point now.....whether it was Imlie or anyone else standing there, why put a third person in the room in an awkward position having to stare at your PDA as a couple? It's beyond cringe. 

wonder why and if the writers want to make a point... shoving a third angle and down our throats

Re: constant attention and assurance....well that's Malini and she's never hidden that about herself I guess....but what is Adi doing? Why does he behave like such a robot if she ever points out differences between them? Just cuz she adds a line about "Mujhe lagta hai aap door jaa rahe hain", he will jump like a trained monkey each time and start laying it on thick over how he will cling to her? 

yesterday, he capitulated when his ma said she will tell Malini.. and bandha was ready to go to the mandi with the list.. that is so unlike him... his character has seen such a shift.. also he did not do an iota of work today.. apart from overseeing Imli.. 🤣

Today he actually had a good opportunity to discuss with Malini that differences in opinion can be talked through....but no, he also jumped to doing the usual glossing over wala reassurance and Malini got over it. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayuri099

Nice analysis, AY!! Do you think Malini will disappear for a while and in the meantime Imlie and BS will become a little closer? The makers might be thinking like this so that there won't be constant comparison and the viewers won't be feeling guilty to see BS and Imlie getting closer. I don't know...just a thought. 

I also don't understand why did they introduce Nishant if they were going to bring in another track so soon? So, right now, they have the nishant (illness) track, Imlie college admission track, Malini accident track (coming soon as per the promo) - 3 tracks open in addition to the obvious tracks. How are these 3 tracks even remotely related? 

Thanks, Mayuri :)

@bold: In a regular show, yeah I would expect something like that....but here I can't say with the way they love to drag out the whole two wives situation for the "mystery" angle. 

I don't know if Malini will disappear....maybe she could have an accident and go into a coma? lol but maybe that is too "cliched" for this show.....I do think your theory is an interesting one....they need to figure out a way to give the whole triangle situation a pause for a bit and let Adi-Imlie develop properly without the heavy-handedness of the guilt/comparisons all the time. They can always bring Malini back once some development has happened.....like we got some development in PD for Adi-Imlie one on one and then they came back to Malini. So something like that is deffo needed to give some momentum to the story again. 

LOL Nishant is just another family add on for now....they are opening up more threads cuz they don't want to tackle the big main thread so they want to keep random options open.....lol 

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

@bold: Says who? 😛 .....Aajkal Babusahib has become quite a smooth liar. All it will take is a little whiteout and he can easily hide the Tripathi last name on the certificates.....lol....karna hoga toh dhund lenge koi easy excuse. Heck, they are managing to hide a full on SHAADI from so many people, toh certificate kis khet ki mooli hai😆

Babusahib duplicates nikalwa lenge with correct name he has the resources🤣 waise bhi school walon ne vina kisi process ya ID ke naam badal dia aisa kahan hota hai bhai.. poori duniya main one needs a valid ID with a name change before processing that  over other documentation 🤣

pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Malini was in her Professorial mode in many scenes today....lol they really need to stop exaggerating her "Yeh kya ho raha hai" stern tone everytime she walks over to Adi-Imlie....like Adi is always scolding Imlie, it sounds like Malini is always talking to him in a strict tone like he's her student😕😆

Re: constant attention and assurance....well that's Malini and she's never hidden that about herself I guess....but what is Adi doing? Why does he behave like such a robot if she ever points out differences between them? Just cuz she adds a line about "Mujhe lagta hai aap door jaa rahe hain", he will jump like a trained monkey each time and start laying it on thick over how he will cling to her? Today he actually had a good opportunity to discuss with Malini that differences in opinion can be talked through....but no, he also jumped to doing the usual glossing over wala reassurance and Malini got over it. 

I have also been noticing that and it’s been more prominent since the Moti roti saga and there so many times that she says it has to be this way in a stern voice and Aditya meekly follows... the latest was his reluctance for the surprise birthday party and she was like no that fun and that’s about it. Even though he gave the reason there was no discussion. Sometimes with her it’s my way highway. 

I totally agree that all she has to do is hint on her insecurity and Aditya starts with the same meaning but in different poetic lines that how she is the Moon to his sun. I can understand with Imiie that in his mind she is still a kid and hence he is not able to see things that we are seeing but for Malini, shouldn’t all his lightbulbs be going “RED” especially as she broached the subject. I think this is how they have always been so he does not find it odd at all in sweeping away their problems. 

Edited by pamk06 - 3 years ago
sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

If we want the PD waali Adi to get some momentum then Imlie’s life has to be risked again. That’s why I feel Imilie will get involved in this accident drama by risking herself to save Malini. I just have this gut feeling she is not just staying back home with everyone and praying for Malini’s safe return. She has to do something or Adi and Imlie will go together to look for her. Something has to happen.

mayuri099 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

I do feel  it was genuine too but him thinking of it as chutkara isn't  far fetched too given that there is no clarity  given .. sure at this moment he probably was being genuinly wanting the best  but they have made him flip so much and keep him so open ended that one can think of it either way given their overall understanding of the show  so they need to add thoda more clarity.. but I do think too ke at  this moment his primary thought was to want the best for her given her smartness which was a very welcome change ke adi ne itna bhi socha for her 

So true! Sometimes I feel like they intentionally want to keep things open ended up until they decide which way to go, but at the same time my mind and heart tells me Adilie have to be the end game. The ott PDA between Adi and Malini is pretty irritating. 

I was also amused that BS was really practicing writing complication in cursive?! 😆

Ohhh so THAT'S what got him going there😆....I really couldn't understand why him and Malini were bickering SO much over the handwriting.....lol I thought it was his usual "I'm the best" superiority complex at work😆. But that's hilarious if he was feeling deflated ki the very handwriting he got a compliment for minutes ago was dissed by Malini and he couldn't bear it and started fighting with her over it😆.

Re: the PDA.....I'd say the reason is more than obvious now but that's really not the point now.....whether it was Imlie or anyone else standing there, why put a third person in the room in an awkward position having to stare at your PDA as a couple? It's beyond cringe. This !! Imlie ke aage toh aur bhi  ajeeb ho jaata hai but they really have no lihaaz of anyone  now har waqt badon  ke saamne bhi lapak  jaate hain bohat hi zyada ajeeb lagta hai romance ya flirt karne ka bhi koi tareeka hota hai and kuch rishton ka lihaaz it is really not at all digestible  spare us plz  dusra as I said pehle it really doesn't  suit adi extra wannabee lagta hai 

Re: constant attention and assurance....well that's Malini and she's never hidden that about herself I guess....but what is Adi doing? Why does he behave like such a robot if she ever points out differences between them? Just cuz she adds a line about "Mujhe lagta hai aap door jaa rahe hain", he will jump like a trained monkey each time and start laying it on thick over how he will cling to her? Today he actually had a good opportunity to discuss with Malini that differences in opinion can be talked through....but no, he also jumped to doing the usual glossing over wala reassurance and Malini got over it. 

Malini didi toh bhachi  hain unhe har kisi ka center of attraction rehna hota hai..  seriously durr jaa rahe hain caz he wants imlie to apply to better colleges koi baat bhi ho toh na in her feeling him drifting .amazing how she feels nothing when he explicitly  tells her ke there is fundamental upbringing and class issues then she doesn't  try try address it and fix it. How much longer can she use the same emotional blackmail at this point it sounds too rehearsed too and adi her katbputli  in that sense ke pout kar lia and control ho gaya adi 

Word about her professor Giri too it is  co related to this too ke sab mere around ho.. she is always thinking ke adi ki khidki koi thoughts hi hi nahi sakti sure he obliges and goes with aap jo theek samjhe  mostly but that is also caz he is resigned not like iske kehne se she will ever change it .. it is annoying to have your way every single time malini and only your idea being the best always 

Originally posted by: mayuri099

So true! Sometimes I feel like they intentionally want to keep things open ended up until they decide which way to go, but at the same time my mind and heart tells me Adilie have to be the end game. The ott PDA between Adi and Malini is pretty irritating. 

I was also amused that BS was really practicing writing complication in cursive?! 😆

I didn't  meant open in that way woh toh mujhe pata hai adi imlie  hi real leads hain that is not what bothers me .. I meant open as in everyone can twist his actions and thoughts as they want too caz so many ways to interpret these vague thoughts  from him 😆e.g this very scenario only that whether he wanted chutkara so he tooknthe first step  or out of genuine concern 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: pamk06

I have also been noticing that and it’s been more prominent since the Moti roti saga and there so many times that she says it has to be this way in a stern voice and Aditya meekly follows... the latest was his reluctance and she was like no that fun and that’s about it. Even though he gave the reason there was no discussion. Sometimes with her it’s my way highway. 

I totally all she has to hint on her insecurity and Aditya starts with the same meaning but in different poetic lines that how she is the Moon to his sun. I can understand with Imiie that in his mind she is still a kid and hence he is able to see things that we are seeing but Malini, shouldn’t all his lightbulbs be going “RED” especially as she broached the subject. I think this is how they have always been so he does not find it odd at all in sweeping away their problems. 

LOL ok so then this is just going to sound weird....it's like Adi is Malini ka Imlie🤣...since he seems to have grown to like her scolding also😆.....just like Imlie has grown used to Adi's constant scolding towards her. 

I hope that's not what the makers are actually going with😕🤣.....the funny thing is Adi-Malini don't even have the age gap excuse.....Adi treats Imlie like a kid cuz he lords his age over her to sternly scold her.....what is Malini's excuse? Simply that she was his long time gf and is now his wife so she can constantly talk to him sternly? 😆

That said, yeh Adi ka meek roop is again just temporary I feel....he stores up his anger to explode later on.....he's already shown he's capable of that with Malini too since he never bothers to actually communicate with her about any disagreements and then later on explodes with all kinds of repressed issues. 

Adi-Malini are such a mess together....they actually need therapy.....lol but they will instead blame all their issues on Imlie as a convenient scapegoat. 

mayuri099 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks, Mayuri :)

@bold: In a regular show, yeah I would expect something like that....but here I can't say with the way they love to drag out the whole two wives situation for the "mystery" angle. 

I don't know if Malini will disappear....maybe she could have an accident and go into a coma? lol but maybe that is too "cliched" for this show.....I do think your theory is an interesting one....they need to figure out a way to give the whole triangle situation a pause for a bit and let Adi-Imlie develop properly without the heavy-handedness of the guilt/comparisons all the time. They can always bring Malini back once some development has happened.....like we got some development in PD for Adi-Imlie one on one and then they came back to Malini. So something like that is deffo needed to give some momentum to the story again. 

LOL Nishant is just another family add on for now....they are opening up more threads cuz they don't want to tackle the big main thread so they want to keep random options open.....lol 

bold- that's what I was thinking...