Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

In the second scene, poor Imlie was watching both of them argue over the handwriting like she was watching a new animal at the zooπŸ˜†....is level ka they've never done it in front of Imlie before. 

You picked on it too??? - I was actually thinking if Imli was smart enough to see through them both being uncomfortable, speaking irrationally and judging their relationship as not substantial? It took me back to her very mature comment on Vday - about not needing a superficial relational which is all abt posturing and no substance - she was disdainful about that kind of relationship. Given she is so smart and perceptive - I wonder if she can see through the shallowness of Adi-Malini relationship - or if her slight twinges of jealousy because of her relationship with Adi  - make her not as perceptive? 

Also I hate Malini - saying - 'yehaan kya ho raha hai or chal raha hai' - its just so distrustful and grates on my nerves - I wonder why she does it. Poor Adi - immediately has a petrified look on his face. Even though he never looks like he thinks he is doing anything wrong - the moment Malini says it - he has a kid caught with his hand in the jar expression.

Also with all the promises Adi is making to Malini about never letting the relationship break - even when he realizes he has fallen in love with Imlie - he is never going to willingly admit it. I heard in Ishti Kutum - the show told a tale of an obsessed lover - who did not care who knew he loved the girl - but I doubt if our story will go that way. Adi will not willingly admit his love for any other than Moon - unless he is made by destiny to come down on his knees and admit his fall. 

Edited by PPak - 3 years ago
Anuannie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Insaniyat ka concern hi hoge iske perspective se...itna confused hai k cursive me bhi complicated try karta hai πŸ€£

MuteButton thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

You picked on it too??? - I was actually thinking if Imli was smart enough to see through them both being uncomfortable, speaking irrationally and judging their relationship as not substantial? It took me back to her very mature comment on Vday - about not needing a superficial relational which is all abt posturing and no substance - she was disdainful about that kind of relationship. Given she is so smart and perceptive - I wonder if she can see through the shallowness of Adi-Malini relationship - or if her slight twingesi of jealousy because of her relationship with Adi  - make her not as perceptive? 

Also I hate Malini - saying - 'yehaan kya ho raha hai or chal raha hai' - its just so distrustful and grates on my nerves - I wonder why she does it. Poor Adi - immediately has a petrified look on his face. Even though he never looks like he thinks he is doing anything wrong - the moment Malini says it - he has a kid caught with his hand in the jar expression.

I think she has blinders on when it comes to their relationship. Mostly out of guilt if not anything else where Malini is concerned. With Aditya, her changing feelings. 

The only way Aditya and Malini will realize they both are not right is if they are made to spend time alone. Right now they have the entire family as a cushion/ shield. Which is why I want that honeymoon to happen. Like the seven week dialogue today, that might happen at the seven month mark maybe? Giving enough time for AdiLie to develop and AdiNi to devolve by then. 

Anuannie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He is doing it all on humanitarian ground atleast from his perspective isi baat ka rona hai😭

MuteButton thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

Also with all the promises Adi is making to Malini about never letting the relationship break - even when he realizes he has fallen in love with Imlie - he is never going to willingly admit it. I heard in Ishti Kutum - the show told a tale of an obsessed lover - who did not care who knew he loved the girl - but I doubt if our story will go that way. Adi will not willingly admit his love for any other than Moon - unless he is made by destiny to come down on his knees and admit his fall. 

Not sure about the comparison but going by what they have shown so far, Aditya is unwillingly being everything that Dev never was to Mithi. If Aditya and Imlie are supposed to be, that is what they will focus on. His journey from being an unwilling partner to a willing one.

Even if they are not meant to be, he still is going to be what Imlie needs as a guide. I’m ok with it going either way although I would hedge my bets on option 1. 

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Sanjana-

acha toh matlab Imlie ki party aaj shuru ho gayi? Did they give her the surprise?❀️

yup, shuru ho gyi. Imlie cried and scolded everyone for hiding everything from her. lol it was a cute scene. πŸ˜† Aaj imlie ko emotion sickness bhi hui. such a good scene between adilie. 

water_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Imlie emotion sicknessπŸ˜†god knows babusaheb ko kab hoga πŸ˜³

Waise imlie was roaming on mars with single touch and adi busy in perfecting handwriting kya banda hai yeah ..aise writing karva raha tha jaise she is in nursery πŸ€£saare romance ko tilanjali laga di πŸ˜† aur hamari umeedon paar bhi ...

Mujhe na adi samaj ke pare hai ..moon ke saath activate and imlie ke saath deactive ...sitamaiya bachlo humein πŸ˜†

Angel_Shweta thumbnail

I have a mixed feelings about today's episode. There were some really good scenes. Malini wanted to give imlie her college's admission form as her birthday gift. But adi didn't get her anything. like seriously. Is he lying?? He doesn't want to disclose it yet????? I am confused.  It will be so weird, if he really give something to imlie in front of all without involving malini. Adi was thinking about imlie's college admission. But he didn't say it will be a birthday gift from his side. πŸ€” Sidha bol deta chalo moon hum dono mil kar use yeh gift kar dete hain. I have a feeling yeh college admission track hold pe rahega for a few weeks because abhi malini missing track and nishant track pe story focus hogi. πŸ’” 

Also, one thing to be noted, he clearly didn't like imlie going to malini's college. such a clever man, this babusaheb is. He said imlie is so smart she can get admission in india's top college easily, for that he won't even mind imlie staying at hostel. Like really babusaheb, you aren't dumb. He clearly knows what was he doing. πŸ˜ˆHe remembers his name being mentioned in imlie's DMC. He can't involve malini in any of it, she will see it and question him about it. I was like what about your sach suraj ki tarah hota heavy dialogue?? Ab bhool gya sab kuch. πŸ€ͺNow he has no problem in lying from his dear wife. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 

One more thing i liked was malini's realization. Finally something sensible happened between these two. She has started noticing that their viewpoints doesn't match, something is drifting them apart. that's a good start. Adi might have cleverly distracted malini that moment by throwing heavy dialogues and extra touchy romance but malini is not going to forget it easily. She will think more now. I started disliking this specific behaviour of adi's. He is so fake with her. This needs to stop man, Now i have started feeling bad for her. She is trusting adi blindly. Adi is also stupid that he is doing fake romance in front of imlie as well like today, he hugged malini and said aap best ho, even when imlie said babusaheb i think i should go, he casually said yeah go and keep romancing malini. i was like chee. πŸ€’ Writers are clearly messing adi's character. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ We all know one day he will realise his true feelings for imlie but how can he justify all his touchy behaviour with malini. How can imlie trust this dude when she saw him happily romancing his so called wife moon? He has to repent like real hard to get imlie's trust on him. πŸ€“ 

Apart from that i enjoyed sweet little adilie moment today. I loved  how she was feeling emotion sickness when adi hold her hand to teach her writing name in cursive.πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ But malini came and spoiled it. Now whenever adi has to distract malini, he will fake romance her. It is becoming his habit now. zero feelings 100 percent fakeness. πŸ€” Imlie scolded tripathis for hiding about the party. lol it was a cute scene. Then she become emotional. How her life has been miserable. How her father left her and she was called a bad luck. Adi n his family were emotional, even dev cried such a coward this man is. 😑I don't know whether it's just pity or affection on adi's side for imlie. This is hell confusing character. πŸ€“ Wahi same old precap. πŸ€”

Edited by ANGELshweta - 3 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

Also, one thing to be noted, he clearly didn't like imlie going to malini's college. such a clever man, this babusaheb is. He said imlie is so smart she can get admission in india's top college easily, for that he won't even mind imlie staying at hostel. Like really babusaheb, you aren't dumb. He clearly knows what was he doing. πŸ˜ˆHe remembers his name being mentioned in imlie's DMC. He can't involve malini in any of it, she will see it and question him about it. I was like what about your sach suraj ki tarah hota heavy dialogue?? Ab bhool gya sab kuch. πŸ€ͺNow he has no problem in lying from his dear wife. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ   Colored Text

itni durr ki nahi soch raha hai it was genuinely a thought straight from heart on goodwill basis and genuinely being Stunned at her intelligence.. he figured she can get the best with her Iq then why settle for mediocre.. and see this is what i meant earlier that one can perceive it in anyway depending on individual way of looking at the character and it is a bit too open ended hahah by far we have 3 different interpretations of that only πŸ˜†

Angel_Shweta thumbnail

did you notice malini crumpled that paper in which adi and imlie wrote imlie's name together. πŸ˜² jealous much. πŸ˜• But our sweet imlie kept that paper as their sweet memory. πŸ˜³

Edited by ANGELshweta - 3 years ago