Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

made gif's  aww at Babusahib ki sweet si smile when she complimented him  and then itne interest se dekhna whether she is doing it right or no.. while rewatching it also struck me how accurate her readings of his behavior are now down to every word he literally repeated what she said in her mann about her watching him word to word and yehi different hai in between malini and imlie...

imlie doesn't make big claims she actually knows him while despite all the claims malini cannot just cannot gauge his actual thoughts and why he said she deserves best college and thought ke that was him trying to diss her college.. smh imlie ka college choose karna also became about malini ke college ka reputation 😆 her first jibe was toh kya mera college acha nahi hai when he never even said acha ya bura he just sai not yours we will let her pick 😆 waise bhi rewatch pe confirm hua hum zyada excitement main yeh sune hi nahi ke end main moon said toh mera gift apne cancel kar dia rofl 🤣 as he suggested let her apply nationwide and pick toh abhi samay nahi hua of college 😆

Image Image

Image Image

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Oh LMAO he wrote COMPLICATION? 🤣.....Maine itna notice bhi nahin kiya....I swear his constant grumpy/gusse wala expression takes over every scene😆....

But LOL yes wattay symbolism from the writers....upar likhwaya complication, uske neeche likha Imlie😆.....Babusahib ki life in a nutshell. 

lol i also didn't get in the start. I took a screenshot to see what he has written. lol yeah, You are right, he wrote complication then imlie's name. 🤣Bacha yeh complication permanent hai. 😆

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Sanjana-

So no one's gonna talk about how babusaheb held Imliya's hand and pulled her down next to him twice? ☺️Ok then☺️

I saw it and felt emosan sickness...the fact that this wasn't even supposed to be romantic but I got shivers...hey sita mayyia...what will happen when Adilie's romance starts?

undoubtedly, that was hot. ☺️ Right now, only imlie feels emotional sickness when babusaheb pulls her and hold her like that. I want adi to start noticing her reaction when he comes close or touches her. 😉

Anuannie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It is like bethi raho he was trying to say..iske liye yeh bhi notmal hai "achi neeyat se hath pakd k bithao"🤡...I literally had piya tose milne playing in my mind...such is the effect lekin is Aditya ko kuch nahi huwa

Edited by Anuannie - 3 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

You picked on it too??? - I was actually thinking if Imli was smart enough to see through them both being uncomfortable, speaking irrationally and judging their relationship as not substantial? It took me back to her very mature comment on Vday - about not needing a superficial relational which is all abt posturing and no substance - she was disdainful about that kind of relationship. Given she is so smart and perceptive - I wonder if she can see through the shallowness of Adi-Malini relationship - or if her slight twinges of jealousy because of her relationship with Adi  - make her not as perceptive? 

No, I don't think Imlie realized anything about the superficiality of the Adi-Malini relationship in that scene. Her young age and lack of experience goes against her and then there is the way Adi has intimidated her a lot on this front by guilt-tripping her about supposedly trying to steal him away from Malini😆. She is smart/perceptive otherwise but she is also in too deep a guilt about hiding the truth to ever really give a clear-eyed look to the Adi-Malini relationship. Then there is the fact that she is grappling with her own growing/confusing feelings for Adi.....she has so much of her own confusion to deal with.....lol toh Adi-Malini ka kya samjhegi. 

Also I hate Malini - saying - 'yehaan kya ho raha hai or chal raha hai' - its just so distrustful and grates on my nerves - I wonder why she does it. Poor Adi - immediately has a petrified look on his face. Even though he never looks like he thinks he is doing anything wrong - the moment Malini says it - he has a kid caught with his hand in the jar expression.

LOL yes exactly....they are really overdoing her stern "Yeh kya ho raha hai" in every scene....Adi and Imlie both immediately jump in guilt even if they are simply talking. I know the makers are doing it for drama but it just looks bizarre to see Malini acting like she is their Professor at home too and they all need to show her their homework or else😕😆. The weird thing is that otherwise they show Malini as being so sweet and nice to everyone all the time.....what she did for Imlie with the cake at this birthday was very nice too....so they why this other angle of showing her talking so sternly for no reason? It's not even like she does it just in mischief everytime....this now just seems to be her standard way of entering any Adi-Imlie scene😆.

Also with all the promises Adi is making to Malini about never letting the relationship break - even when he realizes he has fallen in love with Imlie - he is never going to willingly admit it. I heard in Ishti Kutum - the show told a tale of an obsessed lover - who did not care who knew he loved the girl - but I doubt if our story will go that way. Adi will not willingly admit his love for any other than Moon - unless he is made by destiny to come down on his knees and admit his fall. 

There is nothing happening here like the Bengali show so I think we can put that aside for good. Adi-Malini-Imlie's equation is just functioning very differently here.....I find it too far fetched to even imagine Adi realizing any love for Imlie right now....lol admittance toh door ki baat hai. The level of self-obsession in Babusahib is so much right now, I need to see more proof of him thinking about Imlie beyond casual coincidences to believe if he can come to any realization or ultimately be humbled by fate. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuteButton

I think she has blinders on when it comes to their relationship. Mostly out of guilt if not anything else where Malini is concerned. With Aditya, her changing feelings. 

The only way Aditya and Malini will realize they both are not right is if they are made to spend time alone. Right now they have the entire family as a cushion/ shield. Which is why I want that honeymoon to happen. Like the seven week dialogue today, that might happen at the seven month mark maybe? Giving enough time for AdiLie to develop and AdiNi to devolve by then. 

@bold: LOL I doubt anything will happen even then. They do get one on one moments even within this house....they spend plenty of time in their room together and they are hardly shy about PDA in front of the whole family so doesn't seem like they need privacy for anything😆. 

The level of delusion in them is too high to be resolved even with spending time alone. When they are alone, then also Adi can spew some OTT mushy lines and Malini will give in. In terms of conflict, they had a golden chance to talk through it in the aftermath of his outburst at AC....but what did they do when they were alone together in the room? Adi groveled, told her she knows/understands him best and baat khatam. Honeymoon ho bhi gaya toh yehi hoga😆. 

I think the only thing that will break this spell now is Malini seeing something that she can't unsee or ignore. 

And on that note, now it's seeming more likely to me that whatever gift Adi shows to Imlie by leading her away with her eyes closed, that might end up being a blow to Malini and she may walk out of the house all upset and then end up in an accident. Remains to be seen if that triggers more guilt from Adi/Imlie or an honest assessment of the status quo. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

Also, one thing to be noted, he clearly didn't like imlie going to malini's college. such a clever man, this babusaheb is. He said imlie is so smart she can get admission in india's top college easily, for that he won't even mind imlie staying at hostel. Like really babusaheb, you aren't dumb. He clearly knows what was he doing. 😈He remembers his name being mentioned in imlie's DMC. He can't involve malini in any of it, she will see it and question him about it. I was like what about your sach suraj ki tarah hota heavy dialogue?? Ab bhool gya sab kuch. 🤪Now he has no problem in lying from his dear wife. 👎🏼 

One more thing i liked was malini's realization. Finally something sensible happened between these two. She has started noticing that their viewpoints doesn't match, something is drifting them apart. that's a good start. Adi might have cleverly distracted malini that moment by throwing heavy dialogues and extra touchy romance but malini is not going to forget it easily. She will think more now. I started disliking this specific behaviour of adi's. He is so fake with her. This needs to stop man, Now i have started feeling bad for her. She is trusting adi blindly. Adi is also stupid that he is doing fake romance in front of imlie as well like today, he hugged malini and said aap best ho, even when imlie said babusaheb i think i should go, he casually said yeah go and keep romancing malini. i was like chee. 🤢 Writers are clearly messing adi's character. 👎🏼 We all know one day he will realise his true feelings for imlie but how can he justify all his touchy behaviour with malini. How can imlie trust this dude when she saw him happily romancing his so called wife moon? He has to repent like real hard to get imlie's trust on him. 🤓 

@bold: Yes, both these moments didn't reflect well on Adi. He's being a little too casual about everything and the sach ka suraj line toh yeh rehne hi de.....lol he's being proven the biggest hypocrite on that front so he needs to give it a rest with bhaashans on sach. He is no position to preach about truth given how much lying he is doing to Malini with all this fake PDA. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

made gif's  aww at Babusahib ki sweet si smile when she complimented him  and then itne interest se dekhna whether she is doing it right or no.. while rewatching it also struck me how accurate her readings of his behavior are now down to every word he literally repeated what she said in her mann about her watching him word to word and yehi different hai in between malini and imlie...

imlie doesn't make big claims she actually knows him while despite all the claims malini cannot just cannot gauge his actual thoughts and why he said she deserves best college and thought ke that was him trying to diss her college.. smh imlie ka college choose karna also became about malini ke college ka reputation 😆 her first jibe was toh kya mera college acha nahi hai when he never even said acha ya bura he just sai not yours we will let her pick 😆 waise bhi rewatch pe confirm hua hum zyada excitement main yeh sune hi nahi ke end main moon said toh mera gift apne cancel kar dia rofl 🤣 as he suggested let her apply nationwide and pick toh abhi samay nahi hua of college 😆

LOL yeh maine pehli baar mein hi sun liya tha that Malini ultimately said ok fine we will go with your idea and she will cancel her own gift for Imlie for now.....but the fact that they had such a big convo about Imlie ka college made me feel ki aage kuch kar sakte hain iske baare mein, unless this Malini disappearance drama will erase it from everyone's mind again.....lol 

As for Imlie's reading of Adi's behavior....lol I think it was more like a boost to his ego that he got praise that is why smile kiya....and Imlie ne bechaari life mein pehli baar Cursive dekhi toh usko waise bhi kya pata hoga ki buri hai ki achhi😆....inhi sab cheezon ka faayda uthaata hai yeh Babusahib. Then Malini came and did his CHOP toh sad gaya😛. He is really being so self-obsessed aajkal that I've started rooting for Malini to blast him😛.

pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

@bold: LOL I doubt anything will happen even then. They do get one on one moments even within this house....they spend plenty of time in their room together and they are hardly shy about PDA in front of the whole family so doesn't seem like they need privacy for anything😆. 

The level of delusion in them is too high to be resolved even with spending time alone. When they are alone, then also Adi can spew some OTT mushy lines and Malini will give in. In terms of conflict, they had a golden chance to talk through it in the aftermath of his outburst at AC....but what did they do when they were alone together in the room? Adi groveled, told her she knows/understands him best and baat khatam. Honeymoon ho bhi gaya toh yehi hoga😆. 

I think the only thing that will break this spell now is Malini seeing something that she can't unsee or ignore. 

And on that note, now it's seeming more likely to me that whatever gift Adi shows to Imlie by leading her away with her eyes closed, that might end up being a blow to Malini and she may walk out of the house all upset and then end up in an accident. Remains to be seen if that triggers more guilt from Adi/Imlie or an honest assessment of the status quo. 

I think the realization needs to come from both sides I.e. Malini and Aditya. The thing is that even if Malini says something, Aditya himself is in such a delusional world about his relationship with Malini, that he automatically goes into this “ you are my Moon, star and universe” mode or “ehsaan” mode and Malini becomes all Ok. The outburst at AC house was a pretty big thing that she should not ignored. Hence, I think unless Aditya himself does not start realizing that things are wrong, he is not going to pay heed to her words.  It will be a status quo and if she goes missing, then to bhul hi jao that we will ever see them talking about the actual problems. 

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yayy- my prediction kind of came true. Imlie and Aditya are looking for Malini together. I am sure some other twist is going to come up once they reach the location.