College track for Imlie a real possibility now? - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

This !! Imlie ke aage toh aur bhi  ajeeb ho jaata hai but they really have no lihaaz of anyone  now har waqt badon  ke saamne bhi lapak  jaate hain bohat hi zyada ajeeb lagta hai romance ya flirt karne ka bhi koi tareeka hota hai and kuch rishton ka lihaaz it is really not at all digestible  spare us plz  dusra as I said pehle it really doesn't  suit adi extra wannabee lagta hai 

@bold: Exactly.....it doesn't suit Adi. 1-2 baar theek tha, in the privacy of their room bhi theek tha....but now this daily dose of PDA is just making Adi's character look tacky and on the chichora side. And this is not the Babusahib we were introduced to when the story started. 

I don't get the purpose of all this either....it doesn't move anything in the story....Imlie also doesn't have much reaction to it....lol aaj bhi PDA ke baad bhi she was happy staring at the piece of paper where he wrote her name😆. Toh phir kis purpose ke liye hote hain yeh PDA scenes? To fill up airtime? 😕😆

Originally posted by sandyjayaram

If we want the PD waali Adi to get some momentum then Imlie’s life has to be risked again. That’s why I feel Imilie will get involved in this accident drama by risking herself to save Malini. I just have this gut feeling she is not just staying back home with everyone and praying for Malini’s safe return. She has to do something or Adi and Imlie will go together to look for her. Something has to happen.

As long as they show some progress in Aditya and Imlie's relationship, it's all good. Your idea will be interesting to watch too. 

I didn't  meant open in that way woh toh mujhe pata hai adi imlie  hi real leads hain that is not what bothers me .. I meant open as in everyone can twist his actions and thoughts as they want too caz so many ways to interpret these vague thoughts  from him 😆e.g this very scenario only that whether he wanted chutkara so he tooknthe first step  or out of genuine concern 

I guess they just want us to keep on guessing! 😆

Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL ok so then this is just going to sound weird....it's like Adi is Malini ka Imlie🤣...since he seems to have grown to like her scolding also😆.....just like Imlie has grown used to Adi's constant scolding towards her. 

I hope that's not what the makers are actually going with😕🤣.....the funny thing is Adi-Malini don't even have the age gap excuse.....Adi treats Imlie like a kid cuz he lords his age over her to sternly scold her.....what is Malini's excuse? Simply that she was his long time gf and is now his wife so she can constantly talk to him sternly? 😆

That said, yeh Adi ka meek roop is again just temporary I feel....he stores up his anger to explode later on.....he's already shown he's capable of that with Malini too since he never bothers to actually communicate with her about any disagreements and then later on explodes with all kinds of repressed issues. 

Adi-Malini are such a mess together....they actually need therapy.....lol but they will instead blame all their issues on Imlie as a convenient scapegoat. 

Malini's excuse at this point is she needs a puppy wala  husband... she is very typical in that way .. 🙄 and I just can't  with that thought process of aajkal ki ladies ke bas follow around karta pati/BF ho toh hi pyaar hai warna he us dominating etc etc.. it is like in general males are only supposed to.follow you around to be called progressive woh ek mutual understanding and kabhi tum samjhi kabhi main wali baat has been erased now from relationships people think think become too chota agar kisi ko baat sun lein

And malini ko bhi adi tabhi romantic and fit lagta  hai jab he is following her around jaise hi he says something he feels she goes tum badal gaye  you are bad zone 

Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL ok so then this is just going to sound weird....it's like Adi is Malini ka Imlie🤣...since he seems to have grown to like her scolding also😆.....just like Imlie has grown used to Adi's constant scolding towards her. 

I hope that's not what the makers are actually going with😕🤣.....the funny thing is Adi-Malini don't even have the age gap excuse.....Adi treats Imlie like a kid cuz he lords his age over her to sternly scold her.....what is Malini's excuse? Simply that she was his long time gf and is now his wife so she can constantly talk to him sternly? 😆

That said, yeh Adi ka meek roop is again just temporary I feel....he stores up his anger to explode later on.....he's already shown he's capable of that with Malini too since he never bothers to actually communicate with her about any disagreements and then later on explodes with all kinds of repressed issues. 

Adi-Malini are such a mess together....they actually need therapy.....lol but they will instead blame all their issues on Imlie as a convenient scapegoat. 

@bold: this is exactly how it feels you know but Aditya seems almost  submissive ( this is the only word that I can think of ) and it’s so puts me off. I prefer the PDA to his meekness and that is really saying something because it so cringy( why do they forget that they are not in the room or there are people around😡) In Imlie case she had  this line of respect because he is her husband but though he scolds her, she does puts her point forth and never lets him walk all over her.  Malini has this habit of using emotional blackmail whenever she does not get her way or they are on the brink of disagreement and he just nods his head and walks off. 

On a separate note, what kind of a Dadi is this? Aren’t they suppose to be giving the best of the best advice? Last time also she gave a bakwas advice to both Dev and Malini and this time also was the same? For a change malini was thinking, thoda, push milta to she would have address the issue between them but no. Everyone wants her to be in her bubble. 

Anyways, I just hope Aditya’s suppressed emotions don’t come out just before the accident else it will be one hell of guilt party for next so many weeks.😒

Edited by pamk06 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by MuteButton

He will take a week’s worth of episodes to figure out how to lie with a bucket of tears in between. And a week full of Malini questioning precap 🤣

If they manage to make him support her education and not Malini or Dev, it will prove that Imlie’s fears about marriage were wrong all along. He will be the wind beneath her wings while she will expand his horizon to a hitherto unknown self. 

❤️

Malini's excuse at this point is she needs a puppy wala  husband... she is very typical in that way .. 🙄 and I just can't  with that thought process of aajkal ki ladies ke bas follow around karta pati/BF ho toh hi pyaar hai warna he us dominating etc etc.. it is like in general males are only supposed to.follow you around to be called progressive woh ek mutual understanding and kabhi tum samjhi kabhi main wali baat has been erased now from relationships people think think become too chota agar kisi ko baat sun lein

And malini ko bhi adi tabhi romantic and fit lagta  hai jab he is following her around jaise hi he says something he feels she goes tum badal gaye  you are bad zone 

Word on everything that you said. 

@bold: so true so true and I think I am really not liking this Aditya. I am actually missing that short temper, assertive, putting his point forth Aditya that they introduced us too. I am Ok with him giving assurance of his love as she needs that for survival but it need not always be by him bending or giving up. 

Originally posted by pamk06

Word on everything that you said. 

@bold: so true so true and I think I am really not liking this Aditya. I am actually missing that short temper, assertive, putting his point forth Aditya that they introduced us too. I am Ok with him giving assurance of his love as she needs that for survival but it need not always be by him bending or giving up. 

Yeah and bending and groveling and all is annoying but it is extra annoying when he overcompensates  that is what pisses me more the extra try hard to be cool and be romantic..  itna zyada kar deta hai.. inreally feel it doesn't  suit gashmeer's style of acting...it looks soo extra put on...I enjoy him subdued even in his lighter mood with imlie like the khada or chai scenes where they do joke around and are chill tonan extent it is actually fun and aww and goes with adi ka character 

Episode was at good space 

Highlight of the day adi surprised over imlie intelligence. ..

Waise babusaheb agar imlie aap jaise complicated subject ko handle kar sakti hai toh mathematics kya cheez hai 🤣

Secondly moon and adi guess they are assuring eachother that they are in deep love ... 

Isliyeah bewaj romance karte hai 🤢 aur kahin bhi shuru hote hai to show PPL all is well ....

Imlie no words she is very strong at this age saare Gunn hai usmein childish to maturity ...and yes she will be struck by love hope she survive..because this one will be major set back ..but yes she will be back with bang ...

Now coming to adi today he was observing imlie during birthday celebration ...shayaad saw this sight of imlie first time ..

That moon and imlie hug ...and when camera focus on adi he was like chalo dono acche se nibha rahe hai🤣meri tension khatam...

On serious note don't know abt adi feeling but jab time ayega imlie will be blamed as said by sundar ...😭thats sure be ready with our buckets ...

Disagreement between adi and moon it shows that moon need goody goody hubby like herself can't face the reality its not her cup of tea ...

Moon aajkal sab taraf class lagati hai professor jo hai 😆aur adi aur hum jaise student usse kahan milenge🤢😭

Finally adi realising imlie needs to be given the best ..👍🏼because she is smart ...and how easily he catches her hand now days without giving a second thought this is point to be noted .... shayaad thodasa pyaar huya hai thodasa hai baki 😆

Edited by water_83 - 3 years ago

Waise I am eager to meet Tripathi's ....because I too need to celebrate my birthday 🤣itna lavish birthday plan kiya imlie ke liye🤣..