Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Hahah i have to laugh at babusahib randomly scribbling  complication down🤣 very subtle bausahib very subtle.. but thankfully they haven't  used woh bachon wali handwriting for his maahan  likayi that they used for Anika 🤣 this was relatively better than  that 

Definately the highlight for me.

Lol I was 🤣 when i saw the word complication, at first I thought it was 'compliment' as he was in awe of Imli's brilliance.. so it is the right word and things are going to get more complex soon, a word ofrhint to us all from the writers. 

Updated my post on page w2. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Hahah i have to laugh at babusahib randomly scribbling  complication down🤣 very subtle bausahib very subtle.. but thankfully they haven't  used woh bachon wali handwriting for his maahan  likayi that they used for Anika 🤣 this was relatively better than  that 

Definately the highlight for me.

Oh LMAO he wrote COMPLICATION? 🤣.....Maine itna notice bhi nahin kiya....I swear his constant grumpy/gusse wala expression takes over every scene😆....

But LOL yes wattay symbolism from the writers....upar likhwaya complication, uske neeche likha Imlie😆.....Babusahib ki life in a nutshell. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nim_var

Now, Malini is so needy and if anyone does not agree with her, then she feels shadowed... strange that she is feeling the distance in her marriage that is 7 weeks old... really... after dating the man for 7 long years. The constant attention and reassurance is going to kill their marriage. She is a professor and should not expect validations constantly.... waise BS was raring to go and all these PDA's are another distraction for the moment.. nothing else. 

Imli was staring at BS joking with Mun and she was feeling all pet me ghud ghudi.... 😆waise BS felt her staring at him when he was teaching her to write his name.. she paid him the ultimate compliment today.. praising his writing and he liked that very much.. that is why he was in a fine feather with Mun, arguing over whose writing was better. 😃

Ohhh so THAT'S what got him going there😆....I really couldn't understand why him and Malini were bickering SO much over the handwriting.....lol I thought it was his usual "I'm the best" superiority complex at work😆. But that's hilarious if he was feeling deflated ki the very handwriting he got a compliment for minutes ago was dissed by Malini and he couldn't bear it and started fighting with her over it😆.

Malini was in her Professorial mode in many scenes today....lol they really need to stop exaggerating her "Yeh kya ho raha hai" stern tone everytime she walks over to Adi-Imlie....like Adi is always scolding Imlie, it sounds like Malini is always talking to him in a strict tone like he's her student😕😆

Re: the PDA.....I'd say the reason is more than obvious now but that's really not the point now.....whether it was Imlie or anyone else standing there, why put a third person in the room in an awkward position having to stare at your PDA as a couple? It's beyond cringe. 

Re: constant attention and assurance....well that's Malini and she's never hidden that about herself I guess....but what is Adi doing? Why does he behave like such a robot if she ever points out differences between them? Just cuz she adds a line about "Mujhe lagta hai aap door jaa rahe hain", he will jump like a trained monkey each time and start laying it on thick over how he will cling to her? Today he actually had a good opportunity to discuss with Malini that differences in opinion can be talked through....but no, he also jumped to doing the usual glossing over wala reassurance and Malini got over it. 

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Oh LMAO he wrote COMPLICATION? 🤣.....Maine itna notice bhi nahin kiya....I swear his constant grumpy/gusse wala expression takes over every scene😆....

But LOL yes wattay symbolism from the writers....upar likhwaya complication, uske neeche likha Imlie😆.....Babusahib ki life in a nutshell. 

Yes 🤣 I was like isko aisi kaunsi complication bhaithe bhaithe yaad aa gayi😆 and usse bhi funny tha he was smiling while decorating his C and usko poonch  lagate samay🤣

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

While the Adi PDA bothers me - it is increasingly clear its a distraction technique he has subconsciously adopted and I think MAlini is also becoming aware of that and hence her agitation. She sees a over the top flirting BS and is wondering what is going on - since he was never this way. Someone said earlier in the forum - Adi hides his emotions well - with Moon with ott romance and with Imlie with daant. 

Malini is playing the same game as BS now. When she saw the scene and it bothered her - she immediately came up with some nonsense about his writing vs hers - safaai etc. I think there is heavy posturing going on between both of them - when they are uncomfortable instead of speaking about it - they resort to such tactics. I'm enjoying this a lot...where in Itv do you get some subtlety without someone voicing these kinds of things. That's where Imlie serial excels...they have established characters and consistent patterns that we can see and speculate about - but they never acknowledge it. I can't believe its random or unplanned and its brilliant. I have never waited to see an episode for any Hindi show ever (i have not seen many tho)

BS has developed great affection for Imli - but he has never reflected on his feelings. She surprises him at every turn and is slowly weaving her spell around him - but he is still mostly unaware. He has enough survival awareness to know to distract Moon tho. 

Nishant said "Sita mai sambhal' I guess he is on his way to becoming a believer :)  

I have a feeling BS will find out about Dev being Imlie's father soon. The MAlini disappearance track in addition to BS somewhat identifying his feelings may serve this purpose. I loved the Malini Imlie connect today. 

mayuri099 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Mujhe kanji eyed Daadi toh ab Dev se bhi zyada irritating lagti hai....such khokhle bhaashans and flips in every other scene....har kisi ko galat and contradictory advice deti hai....aaj for ONCE, Malini ka dimaag was working a bit but this daadi was like sab gloss over kar lo, kuch mat socho😕.....seriously no wonder Malini is so doomed given how she's just surrounded by people constantly telling her to live in a bubble and not use her brain. 

Re: admission....lol precap promo mein toh Imlie ko ghar pe hi dikhaa rahe hain with everyone but yeah let's see if after this party stuff, maybe Malini decides to go do something for Imlie ka admission and raaste mein accident. The level to which they were hyping even Imlie's lovey doveyness with Didi today makes me feel they were building up footage for flashbacks when everyone cries in worry over missing Malini😆

Nice analysis, AY!! Do you think Malini will disappear for a while and in the meantime Imlie and BS will become a little closer? The makers might be thinking like this so that there won't be constant comparison and the viewers won't be feeling guilty to see BS and Imlie getting closer. I don't know...just a thought. 

I also don't understand why did they introduce Nishant if they were going to bring in another track so soon? So, right now, they have the nishant (illness) track, Imlie college admission track, Malini accident track (coming soon as per the promo) - 3 tracks open in addition to the obvious tracks. How are these 3 tracks even remotely related? 

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

So no one's gonna talk about how babusaheb held Imliya's hand and pulled her down next to him twice? ☺️Ok then☺️

I saw it and felt emosan sickness...the fact that this wasn't even supposed to be romantic but I got shivers...hey sita mayyia...what will happen when Adilie's romance starts?

MuteButton thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

@bold: Says who? 😛 .....Aajkal Babusahib has become quite a smooth liar. All it will take is a little whiteout and he can easily hide the Tripathi last name on the certificates.....lol....karna hoga toh dhund lenge koi easy excuse. Heck, they are managing to hide a full on SHAADI from so many people, toh certificate kis khet ki mooli hai😆

He will take a week’s worth of episodes to figure out how to lie with a bucket of tears in between. And a week full of Malini questioning precap 🤣

If they manage to make him support her education and not Malini or Dev, it will prove that Imlie’s fears about marriage were wrong all along. He will be the wind beneath her wings while she will expand his horizon to a hitherto unknown self. 

Edited by MuteButton - 3 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Mujhe kanji eyed Daadi toh ab Dev se bhi zyada irritating lagti hai....such khokhle bhaashans and flips in every other scene....har kisi ko galat and contradictory advice deti hai....aaj for ONCE, Malini ka dimaag was working a bit but this daadi was like sab gloss over kar lo, kuch mat socho😕.....seriously no wonder Malini is so doomed given how she's just surrounded by people constantly telling her to live in a bubble and not use her brain. 

Re: admission....lol precap promo mein toh Imlie ko ghar pe hi dikhaa rahe hain with everyone but yeah let's see if after this party stuff, maybe Malini decides to go do something for Imlie ka admission and raaste mein accident. The level to which they were hyping even Imlie's lovey doveyness with Didi today makes me feel they were building up footage for flashbacks when everyone cries in worry over missing Malini😆

For sure there was a reason she specifically  said ke aapke liye koi baddua ya badla nahiband lines like maa jaisi didi 🤣 I am just marooned random guess but itna speedup kar rahe hain ab and it being placed parallel to malini ka college  related accident toh dekhte hain

The daadi is seriously just plain bad and not at all the sane advice board that malini goes too .. kya dumbos  main ghiri  hai yeh and since yeh daadi became a regular the chaturvedis have gone down more I enjoyed then before but ab mera dil karya hai line main khade karke goli se Uda doon esp yeh daadi and Dev🤣 Anu phir bhi inse better hai despite her bhansee  screaming atleast self sufficient toh hai yeh toh bas mopping around and ulti advice ke liye hain  

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 3 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

While the Adi PDA bothers me - it is increasingly clear its a distraction technique he has subconsciously adopted and I think MAlini is also becoming aware of that and hence her agitation. She sees a over the top flirting BS and is wondering what is going on - since he was never this way. Someone said earlier in the forum - Adi hides his emotions well - with Moon with ott romance and with Imlie with daant. 

Malini is playing the same game as BS now. When she saw the scene and it bothered her - she immediately came up with some nonsense about his writing vs hers - safaai etc. I think there is heavy posturing going on between both of them - when they are uncomfortable instead of speaking about it - they resort to such tactics. I'm enjoying this a lot...where in Itv do you get some subtlety without someone voicing these kinds of things. That's where Imlie serial excels...they have established characters and consistent patterns that we can see and speculate about - but they never acknowledge it. I can't believe its random or unplanned and its brilliant. I have never waited to see an episode for any Hindi show ever (i have not seen many tho)

@bold: This I would agree with....I got a posturing vibe between Adi-Malini today as well in a very noticeable way more than their earlier scenes....especially cuz Malini was pushing back to argue with him about things other than "aap romantic nahin hain". So it did make me wonder where all this was suddenly coming from.....there does seem to be an elephant in the room that they both don't want to address and they are instead resorting to this put on bickering. 

It's like the moment they have a disagreement over something, they are now both doubling down....it happened twice today....first in the argument over Imlie's choice of college and second in this argument over Adi's handwriting. In both cases, Malini looked more surprised that they were disagreeing and then she continued to press her point before ultimately Adi ran after her with some mushy line. 

In the second scene, poor Imlie was watching both of them argue over the handwriting like she was watching a new animal at the zoo😆....is level ka they've never done it in front of Imlie before. 

I'm not sure how planned all of this is.....until we see any of these "arcs" reach a conclusion, we can't say. The gunshot track was impactful cuz it was like the culmination of a lot of build up. Nothing since those epis has really shown that kind of arc culmination so far.