Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

I liked the episode decent tha minus the OTT PDA again atleast ab koi disha toh dikhi with the college front though remains  to be seen agar form.submit bhi Hoga  ya nahi...mera toh hunch badta  jaa raha hai ke if indeed she gets into college magically that will be for didi ki raksha only  yeh bhi saath chal padegi trip pe  for her 🤣  

It was good to see malini and adi for once seriously  talking about her admission and then lol adi teaching her cursive that was adorable and imkie ki emotion sickness coming back sucha  cutie she is thought they ruined the mood too quick with adi ka extra  ott pda it was unbearable esp.in front of imlie kahin bhi start ho jaate hain dono

Yeh dadi ko nikalo man har kisi ko ulti advice deti jaa rahi hai the woman thinks she is IB wali  humari daadi jaisi cool with her ishaqbaazi lectures   but unfortunately her lectures are always wrong sabko galat Patti  padhati rehti hai and creeping everyone out with her kanji eyes.. malini asked genuine questions ke aisa kyon ho raha hai ab seems like 7 weeks bhi survival mushkil  hai and instead of telling her to talk to adi then aaram se this woman is like  toh phir tum jaldi chal.lo.. seriously she is single handedly ruining dono.baap beti kabhi dev ko bakwaas advice deri hai kabhi malini ko.pakka bahar nikalo inhein

Imlie ka bday was sooo sweet ST nailed  it again with the range of emotions  from being overwhelmed to feeling sad to talking about her stigma of being a paap  and never being loved as such except her mom and Chawari.. it was adorable how she includes her chawari  in her family.. kabhi humein bhi Darshan karwa do iske and all of them.feeling so bad.. I also found it adorable ke she had something bad for all but malini chalo shukar hai bol dia so BS cannot blame.her ke teri badua  se missing hui.🤣  they all were genuinly moved by her talking about her childhood it was really sweet

Baaki rest we have pretty much talked  so idk.what else to say as such 

I just want the pda to be cut down it really  doesn't  suit adi or gashmeer... it looks  like koi aur to me and I lose my connect totally 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 3 years ago
ammysamy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuannie

I believe the he has come to that point where  the idea of getting jhalli admitted in the best college is out of his genuine concern for her,not a chutkara strategy 

Even i felt the same

Adi character is really complex. His character has so much depth but he barely connected to anyone too deeply. Until now we haven't seen Adi emotional talks with anyone, nor with his mother or anyone in the family. 

I dont get it why he is so formal with his own family. and Malini's not thinking alike and showing disappointment is further making him more formal with her.

The person who felt a very little sad not finding in her home is wants her to stay at hostel for her career. Sometimes i am really unable to get Adi's emotional stauts

Originally posted by: ammysamy

Even i felt the same

Adi character is really complex. His character has so much depth but he barely connected to anyone too deeply. Until now we haven't seen Adi emotional talks with anyone, nor with his mother or anyone in the family. 

I dont get it why he is so formal with his own family. and Malini's not thinking alike and showing disappointment is further making him more formal with her.

The person who felt a very little sad not finding in her home is wants her to stay at hostel for her career. Sometimes i am really unable to get Adi's emotional stauts

I understand it does feel odd that he keeps his feelings and emotions to himself  and doesn't  open up with his family as such too but I kinda understand him on personal level. Sometimes it just becomes hard to express esp if you are an Introvert and apne aap main rehne wale.. also it is very common in desi households where the guys are taught to keep a tough hard exterior  and suppress their actual emotions so the formality  just grows as you  age cas you are supposed to be grown up *sigh* and esp with the boys 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Anuannie

I believe the he has come to that point where  the idea of getting jhalli admitted in the best college is out of his genuine concern for her,not a chutkara strategy 

I do feel  it was genuine too but him thinking of it as chutkara isn't  far fetched too given that there is no clarity  given .. sure at this moment he probably was being genuinly wanting the best  but they have made him flip so much and keep him so open ended that one can think of it either way given their overall understanding of the show  so they need to add thoda more clarity.. but I do think too ke at  this moment his primary thought was to want the best for her given her smartness which was a very welcome change ke adi ne itna bhi socha for her 

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Caps from the Cursive Writing scene:

Hahah i have to laugh at babusahib randomly scribbling  complication down🤣 very subtle bausahib very subtle.. but thankfully they haven't  used woh bachon wali handwriting for his maahan  likayi that they used for Anika 🤣 this was relatively better than  that 

Definately the highlight for me.

pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

I liked the episode decent tha minus the OTT PDA again atleast ab koi disha toh dikhi with the college front though remains  to be seen agar form.submit bhi Hoga  ya nahi...mera toh hunch badta  jaa raha hai ke if indeed she gets into college magically that will be for didi ki raksha only  yeh bhi saath chal padegi trip pe  for her 🤣  

@bold: if this happens then it would be really great as them Malini missing scene makes sense. Then we will know which way Mr Aditya is going or some clarity of where he is in terms of his feelings but I am keeping my expectation very very low.l kyunki Imlie college ke pehle to certificate ka drama hoga na where it says in big letters “ Imlie AKT” 

Edited by pamk06 - 3 years ago
sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think it is less likely that Imlie’s college admission will happen this fast. Birthday party drama is still left. Couple of things I noticed in today’s episode is when Dhruv Bhaiyya played loud music and Imilie wanted to get up and go check out where the noise was coming from, how easily Aditya held her hand made her sit back down and of course the handwriting scene.  Eve ln if it is slow progress’s its really nice to see BS come this far from a month back. 

Malini’s indication that she and Adi are not thinking alike like before seems to give a hint about where this is all headed. I think all depends on Malini disappearance drama. Can’t wait to see how it all unfolds. We could very well get guilty Adi again and a guilty Imilie who will get away from BS and  hence college journey.CVs better get this track right. 

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Good episode with lots of introspection from malini in that scene with adi at the start. Other good scenes imliya looking dreamily at her name written by bs, and the last scene where she talks about nakli naani considering her a bhoj. There was a lot of ott ness in the birthday party scene on and off. Way too much emoson and pda between imliya and her family. They dont know how to keep scenes subtle on tv. All said and done , mindblowing acting by ST through and through. She outshines herself with each episode.⭐️

Edited by wizardofoz2 - 3 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuteButton

There was some continuity atleast today. The whole admission process will need a week of episodes on its own considering her name has Tripathi on the certificates. Unless someone adopts her before then 😆

But our Imlie is falling for BS. Big time. There will be a lot more drama on that front because all the blame will get laid at her door if she continues to stare at him instead of learning cursive. 

BS being ok with her leaving the house I did not think was out of the blue. He is content with his situation. I felt him missing her acutely a few episodes ago was more out of place. But that’s my pessimism talking. 

@bold: Says who? 😛 .....Aajkal Babusahib has become quite a smooth liar. All it will take is a little whiteout and he can easily hide the Tripathi last name on the certificates.....lol....karna hoga toh dhund lenge koi easy excuse. Heck, they are managing to hide a full on SHAADI from so many people, toh certificate kis khet ki mooli hai😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Yeh dadi ko nikalo man har kisi ko ulti advice deti jaa rahi hai the woman thinks she is IB wali  humari daadi jaisi cool with her ishaqbaazi lectures   but unfortunately her lectures are always wrong sabko galat Patti  padhati rehti hai and creeping everyone out with her kanji eyes.. malini asked genuine questions ke aisa kyon ho raha hai ab seems like 7 weeks bhi survival mushkil  hai and instead of telling her to talk to adi then aaram se this woman is like  toh phir tum jaldi chal.lo.. seriously she is single handedly ruining dono.baap beti kabhi dev ko bakwaas advice deri hai kabhi malini ko.pakka bahar nikalo inhein

Mujhe kanji eyed Daadi toh ab Dev se bhi zyada irritating lagti hai....such khokhle bhaashans and flips in every other scene....har kisi ko galat and contradictory advice deti hai....aaj for ONCE, Malini ka dimaag was working a bit but this daadi was like sab gloss over kar lo, kuch mat socho😕.....seriously no wonder Malini is so doomed given how she's just surrounded by people constantly telling her to live in a bubble and not use her brain. 

Re: admission....lol precap promo mein toh Imlie ko ghar pe hi dikhaa rahe hain with everyone but yeah let's see if after this party stuff, maybe Malini decides to go do something for Imlie ka admission and raaste mein accident. The level to which they were hyping even Imlie's lovey doveyness with Didi today makes me feel they were building up footage for flashbacks when everyone cries in worry over missing Malini😆