Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Posted: 2 years ago

Off topic, but Danish calling Ayeza "begum" is so cute and cool - such a lovely couple 😎

Now my husband has to compulsorily call me "begum"' too😎🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Ashley oye hoye hoyee! What a wonderful shot☺️smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43 smiley42smiley42 I felt all of those things that Isra did, while reading it☺️🤪 

kaash wo bandage kucch aur din retain kartey makers..and incorporate kar dete iss scene ko..haaye☺️

Yaar tum log bhi na yaaaar kitna blush karaoge ☺️☺️😆 

@bold: Can u imagine how much method writing I had to do? Like, put myself in Isra's place. ☺️😆

Likhte waqt kam dikkat hui thi kya ☺️☺️🤣 Just gonna say, I couldn't sleep at night easily 🤣

Everyone from the show are in this thread for sure, padhte honge. I want to see the look on their faces when they read the drabble though ☺️😆 Koi sharmaya nahi toh mera naam badal dena 🤣

But looking at the besharmi we do here, what if our hero has seen this page?! 😲☺️🤣 brb, m ded 🤣

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Puruuu

Which show ? Kahan abailable hai ? 

Mujhe Apna Bana Lo. Main leads were Imran Abbas and Ayesha Khan.

Check your DM.

I even saw there was this entire religious controversy regarding Danish some years ago...and just thought to myself if this guy can portray a person from a different faith with no qualms, then why was something like this being blown up this way.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: missreddy7

Also I know we are all waiting for the consummation but are we really going to ignore the fact that they are two attractive adults that were in love? Surely something happened atleast guys! I mean look at HIM!! I mean them ☺️

I know exactly what you mean girl. ☺️ *ahem* him *ahem* ☺️☺️❤️

Isra's self-control deserves a medal for sure. Because God knows how she's managed to wait for so long ☺️🤣

Acha given your username, I am assuming you are from India? Idhar many things in relationships are open, even TV shows imply kissing or intimacy. But in Pakistan, either couples don't do anything, or keep it hidden due to cultural reasons...TV pe dikhana toh door ki baat hai 😆 Pehle gale milte they, ab voh bhi bandh hai. 😆 I doubt Isra and Shahzaib will ever be shown even holding hands. All we are told is they are dating, rest is our imagination. 😆 So....which base are you thinking?!! 🤣🤣

Some actors are quite liberal, like Fawad, Sana Javed and even Danish. He's done some pretty racy things in his films, given Pakistan's standard. Some even shocked me, ki udhar kaise allowed hai 😆 But on TV and in interviews, sab acche bacche bante hai 😆 There seems to be a huge difference between what's accepted there culturally and what happened chupke chupke. 😆

If anyone from Pakistan can correct me or confirm what I've said here, it would be great.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Wtf man, this man is unreal ☺️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSO-2TqM4gt/

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

I feel bad for Akizeh - she was so good in Dunk and IDK why she has chosen this churail bahu role🤪 but she is clearly doing a good job considering we all hate Naina😈

Yeah this dhoka angle is what is not letting me enjoy their scenes..🤔 I just need to get that thought out of my head to enjoy it smiley19 lol..Shahzaib was so happy and smiling away to glory in his garden after Isra agreed to stay back..😳

The appeal of this show is Isra-Shahzaib - the reason why we loved this week's episodes was because they were the focal point entirely..evolution of their relationship from guilt and anger, to sincere apologies, to reconciliation with families and trying to arrive on the same page. Jo bhi ho..the show should continue to focus on their relationship, instead of subsidiary tracks.

I always wanted and felt that isra will play back the game well and betray him but in the last two days episodes all four, and the way they showed shahzaib side i just dont want to go with theory. 

My heart aches to believe that isra will punish him and betray his love. I am just being too emotional for shahzaib.

Usne use zidd nai but junoon bola tha and ye ki vo unbeatable rha hai lekin sirf isra ki khushi ke liye usne kya kuch nai kiya, accident hogaya, bandook sar pe taanli, bhai se pitt gya, ghar chhod diya, plot mein dikhaya hai that its been some months, usne apna office banwaliya, business chhod diya, ghar biwi ke naam kardiya, din raat uski khushi ke liye sab kuch karta rha. He did redeemed yaar , ab isra shahzaib se badla legi to bahaut badi bevakoofi hai. Isra ko mean dikhado, saas ke saath apni izzat ke liye games khele wo bhi chalega, but no dont betray shahzaib bas 🙈

narobi thumbnail

This dialogue in caption, though had heard before many times in teasers but in the scene it brought feels and also 

Zaban se talaq dene ki himmat nai thi wale dialogue  ne goosebumps de diye the.

He looks perfect in everything yaar. 😍

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Puruuu

He looks perfect in everything yaar. 😍

I swear dude, even those overly colourful outfits he wears for his Game Show.
This man's vibe is unbelievable. Gives me such royal princely vibes. ❤️ I always imagine him in a role similar to Fawad's in Khoobsurat 

And btw, I had said in the beginning (before the show started) that Danish with curly hair is what Raayan will look like when he grows up. And here's the proof:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRlkqO0nOBZ/

He's been uploading everything we're discussing...holy shit he's here!!! 😲😲🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣

x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Ok guys, I have written the shirt(less) scene finally!!

Its from Isra's viewpoint...if you want one from Shahzaib's too then lemme know 😃😆 Its descriptive, but won't go down the Tumblr path because as of this scene, Isra is still in confusion, but of course she melts at certain places 😆

Leave me a good review okay, I've stayed up till 1 am writing this for you all 😆

Here you go!

---------------------

‘Where are you going?’ I asked him. He looked scared, not knowing what to say exactly. Contemplating my next words, I assume.

‘To change,’ he simply said. He looked like a small boy who had been caught stealing candy by his mother.

I looked at his state. He was trying his level best to hide his pain, holding his shirt in one hand, the other in a sling. No way he’ll manage without hurting himself. I bit back my smart reply, knowing it would be futile at the moment. Instead, I chose to be logical, ‘Will you manage to change clothes in this condition?’

‘I’ll try.’ He wasn’t sure if that was the right response.

I rolled my eyes internally. Just ask me

‘I know that.’ I decided to take matters into his own hands. Knowing he would injure himself even more. 

Ignoring the confusion on his face, very slowly I opened the Velcro, easing the hold of the sling, pulling it off his shoulder. Placing it on the table, I looked up at his face. He was transfixed because my actions, frozen in one place. His expression was that of astonishment mixed with fear. But the tenderness in his eyes…

Taking a deep breath in order to make myself focus, I locked my eyes in his dark orbs, trying to take a stronger position. ‘May I?’ I seeked permission, realising his hesitation.

He nodded, slightly more jerk-y movements. He hadn’t expected me to offer any assistance and under normal circumstances, I would not have. But the guilt…the guilt would not go away. This entire incident had happened due to me. Whether I say it out loud or not, my words and actions had caused this.

I had hurt my husband.

‘Focus Isra,’ I told myself mentally. ‘He might be your husband on paper, but there is nothing sacred about this marriage.’

With as much gentleness as I could, I moved his bandaged arm to the side. I jerked my head up when I heard him wince.

‘You okay?’

He bit his lip and continued to nod his head, ‘Yeah.’

I acknowledged his statement and moved a step closer. His breath hitched when I touched the button. Quizzically I look at him again…when realisation hit me. I was closer to him than I thought, I could feel his breath fanning my face. 

‘You don’t have to do this,’ he whispered, his voice heavier and shakier than usual.

I cleared my throat, ‘No…no it’s fine.’

‘Is—’

Shahzaib.’ Saying his name under such circumstances, such proximity, felt strangely different.

He shut up then, his eyes darting everywhere except my face.

Taking in a sharp breath, I began unbuttoning the shirt, trying not to touch his skin.

One…two…three…four…five.

With every new area of skin getting exposed, I could feel the gravity of the situation hitting me. Even though I was just helping him, this was a different kind of intimacy, whether I liked it or not. This time, I had got myself into something I was not truly ready for.

‘Shahzaib?’

He looked at me, confusion on his beautiful face.

I sighed, ‘You’re moving a lot.’

Shahzaib stopped shaking his leg, a habit that he exhibited whenever he got very anxious. Instead, now he stared directly at the ceiling. I felt my hands shaking as I pushed the fabric off his shoulder. The peach shirt fell on the floor with a slight thud.

My breath hitched in my throat. Shahzaib’s porcelain-like skin was marred with hues of red, blue and purple. There were no gashes, but swelling all over his torso. Any other man would have been sprawled on the bed, high on painkillers. But Shahzaib…he did not express his pain. Instead he was walking around the house, only biting his lip occasionally.

My eyes scanned the wounds again and again, until I had a mental picture etched in my brain. My head was hurting by merely looking at the pattern across his chest, ribcage and stomach. That’s when I spotted a yellow patch, on his left side. Involuntarily, I touched the skin where the older wound was.

‘This looks old…’ I whispered.

‘It is…of the day I had gone to meet your brother…’

I froze. Hammad bhai did this? And Shahzaib took it?!

I stared at him now, not the wounds. Right from his broad shoulders, down the length of his torso, his abs. My hand grabbed the bicep of his uninjured arm, and as expected, I could not wrap my hand around it. The muscles were contracting under my touch, the veins getting more prominent. 

The gym was definitely doing its job.

Shahzaib’s one punch would have knocked out my brother for sure and given him black eyes. He was strong, bigger than I imagined, towering over my 5 feet 2 inches. And yet…he let Hammad bhai beat him? My brother, whose only source of exercise was walking to and from the kitchen to his bedroom. None of this made any sense.

‘Why did you take it?’ I looked up at him, my hand still on his bicep.

‘He is your brother.’ Was all he said. 

Shahzaib’s eyes were reflecting vulnerability now. His state of undress had started to play on my mind. Never had he wanted me to see him like this. In a position where he could not take care of me. I remembered every conversation we had, every plan for our wedding, where we would go for our honeymoon. But never in a thousand years had I imagined I would be seeing him bare-chested under such circumstances.

‘Turn around.’

He obeyed my command as I picked up the denim shirt, taking it off the hanger. There were similar bruises on his back too.

I tried to ignore the way his back muscles rippled and quickly placed the shirt on his back, avoiding to touch the skin this time. But of course, that would not happen. My fingers ran everywhere as I slid his good arm through the arm hole first, then slowly made him turn to face me. Holding his crepe-cloth wrapped arm, I pushed it in, rolling up the shirt to avoid the bandage from tangling in the cloth of the denim.

Okay, I did the hard part. No kidding Isra…you know the shirt was not the hard part…

I started to button up the shirt, feeling his gaze on me. My fingers were still shaky, but for different reasons now.

‘All done,’ I said, mainly to myself, and placed the sling around him, manoeuvring and sticking on the Velcro.

Shahzaib, still in shock and daze, let out a huge breath. Muttering a soft “thank you”, he started walking to the living room. Leaving me with my thoughts. 

As I gathered myself, another thought hit me. Shahzaib could have easily overpowered anyone, including me. He could have forced me into completing our marriage. And by what I saw today, it would have taken him mere seconds to physically gain control over me.

I stared at our marital bed, which was still untainted, then at my tiny self in the mirror. Yes…mere seconds…

And yet…he did not.

Does he really want to own me? Or does he truly love me? No one would go through such extremes for just a girl, unless there are feelings involved. So does that mean…every word Shahzaib told me about loving me was true? All his actions have been proving him to be true, no matter how much venom I spewed…

I heard another grunt and saw Shahzaib propping himself on the sofa. Shaking my head, I picked up the packet of painkillers, seeing he had not even taken one since morning. 

‘Shahzaib!’

God this man…

Hello.

I am a silent reader here.😊

Your OS really made me comment here after long years of been Silent Member.

I loved itt.❤️

Please continue with Shahzaib's Viewpoint.

Would love to read.

narobi thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRTykU6F1Yy/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch this, danish ka pani pee was so apt yaar.

Edited by Puruuu - 2 years ago