Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Will you please give the summary of the story? If I find it interesting, I wil try 

Village setting hai

Arslan & Noor are first cousins & happily married..

So Arslan has zameen and kheti. But evil zameendar who wants every farmer's land messes with his land. So kuch kheti nahi hoti..also bcz Arslan is a nice man and isn't letting that zameendar take advantage of other farmers..

Arslan tries for loan but is rejected (bcz of zameendar)

Ali Rehman (rich politician & drug dealer) is always secretly stalking Noor. So Noor's bro works for him. Anyway Noor comes to her mayeka and asks her bro to help Arslan in job. So her bro speaks to someone who works for Ali Rehman regarding Arslan's job. That man agrees to help 

Basically Ali Rehman instructs his employee to send Arslan away from Noor. So they decide to send him to Dubai

Here Noor doesn't want Arslan to go. Also it's revealed that Ali Rehman is Noor's friend's brother and is in love with Noor. They show snippets of how he created some scene and Arslan was also there. 

Now Noor's other friend advises noor to ask help from Ali rehman. She calls him (they don't know that he is behind that dubai thing) & asks help. He is over the moon that she called & so decides to not send Arslan..

Aur bhi kuch hota hai... Waise I think dekhne me better lagega 

NazneenA thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

So watched the episode. I am the only one who comments here and talks to herself smiley37

Waise Ujala's brother is such a smiley7

Shabbeer what a jerk. He loves her but is unaffected by how that person tried to rape her smiley35 Aise ghatiya role hi Karne hote hai Ali Rehman ko...

Now they'll just beat poor Ujala in the jail and Iftekhar is also going to misunderstand her smiley19 Don't know what they will do with Iftekhar in futuresmiley19

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wahaj Ali

Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Village setting hai

Arslan & Noor are first cousins & happily married..

So Arslan has zameen and kheti. But evil zameendar who wants every farmer's land messes with his land. So kuch kheti nahi hoti..also bcz Arslan is a nice man and isn't letting that zameendar take advantage of other farmers..

Arslan tries for loan but is rejected (bcz of zameendar)

Ali Rehman (rich politician & drug dealer) is always secretly stalking Noor. So Noor's bro works for him. Anyway Noor comes to her mayeka and asks her bro to help Arslan in job. So her bro speaks to someone who works for Ali Rehman regarding Arslan's job. That man agrees to help 

Basically Ali Rehman instructs his employee to send Arslan away from Noor. So they decide to send him to Dubai

Here Noor doesn't want Arslan to go. Also it's revealed that Ali Rehman is Noor's friend's brother and is in love with Noor. They show snippets of how he created some scene and Arslan was also there. 

Now Noor's other friend advises noor to ask help from Ali rehman. She calls him (they don't know that he is behind that dubai thing) & asks help. He is over the moon that she called & so decides to not send Arslan..

Aur bhi kuch hota hai... Waise I think dekhne me better lagega 

Yeh toh Tabrez aur Gulzeb ki story hai yaarsmiley36

But , seriously wohi hai.

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 days ago

Last two episodes were interesting. Ali Rehman's character is also interesting. So he loved her and she knows of that. I wonder why she didn't accept? 

He is shady though. I can't believe he just let than man be with Ujala in that room. Jabke he knows kya hosakta tha. This is his love?

This show is very interesting. I wish it was telecaster more than once a week 

i watched three episodes so far and Noor's acting isn't irritating me, she has some energy..

i watched three episodes up to the point Pasha saab tried to assault her and she hit him, hope he's dead..

i'll watch the two episodes tomorrow..

yeah its enjoyable but Noor isn't dressed like a village belle don't think...

also they showed one scene in the dark where i believe they were transporting meth (??) was that Ujala's brother? is he a drug dealer? who will do meth in a gao?

KhaqONeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Watching two best actors Ali Rehman and Noor is not my cup of tea but will still try for you smiley9 

Ali Rehman is a decent actor, i think a lot of acting gigs he does are run of the mill and he just treats them as  "another day another dollar" ..when he tries he's good.. like in Khaas.. he's better looking than a lot of other men considered "hot" ..i don't get the flak and mocking he seems to get.. he's not ugly he's not a hammy actor #shrug

NazneenA thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

i watched three episodes so far and Noor's acting isn't irritating me, she has some energy..

i watched three episodes up to the point Pasha saab tried to assault her and she hit him, hope he's dead..

i'll watch the two episodes tomorrow..

yeah its enjoyable but Noor isn't dressed like a village belle don't think...

also they showed one scene in the dark where i believe they were transporting meth (??) was that Ujala's brother? is he a drug dealer? who will do meth in a gao?

Wohhhhhoooo! Finally someone watched smiley36

Hmm! The way Noor is dressed, people do dress up like her in villages as well. 

Also yes, it was Ujala's brother who is also involved in drug dealing. He works for Shabbir. (You will be surprised to know how common drugs are in villages) 

Unfortunately Pasha isn't deadsmiley7

What do you think of Shabbir's character? 

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

I feel bad For Noor's character in PED

NazneenA thumbnail

Watched yesterday's episode. I don't understand what Shabbir is even doing? Why did he get her arrested..

Though this episode was a little slow.. So now he is going to get iftekhar arrested and ask them to beat him up smiley19

Curious to see what happens next 

NazneenA thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Ali Rehman is a decent actor, i think a lot of acting gigs he does are run of the mill and he just treats them as  "another day another dollar" ..when he tries he's good.. like in Khaas.. he's better looking than a lot of other men considered "hot" ..i don't get the flak and mocking he seems to get.. he's not ugly he's not a hammy actor #shrug

I totally agree with you. He was fantastic in Diya re Dil as well

KhaqONeal thumbnail

Watched yesterday's episode. I don't understand what Shabbir is even doing? Why did he get her arrested..

Though this episode was a little slow.. So now he is going to get iftekhar arrested and ask them to beat him up smiley19

Curious to see what happens next 

I'll watch the two episodes and I'll report back.. so Shabbir is a landowner/village guy with money and also a drug dealer.. and he has something to do with upcoming election? if he a candidate?

there's an election happening on every show lately