Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Puruuu

Hahaha ye pic mein to sab hai, the clothes shahzaib mom is wearing is the same what minal posted a few days before.

Happy ending hi hogi is show ki, with mummy ji being positive at the end. 

I know i was among the first ones to start ki isra will double face but ab nai lagta mujhe itna strong.

Because pehle shahzaib ka accident kardiya, fir hospital mein shahzaib ne jo sab bola hanmad and isra mom ko then mummy isra ki boli ki forgive yourself and your husband both and all. I think isra will accept the marriage dil se. She will try for sure but khalla jaan and khaala jaan ki dolls might misbehave with her so there are high chances that isra starts blaming shahzaib again. 

Why i feel haris  will kidnap her because vo to pehle bhi hogayi hai kidnap fir hojayegi to kya bdi baat hogi, shahzaib will do anything to save isra honor and her life offcourse even if that is marrying nimra.

I do not mean to say ki isra galat h, but haris offcourse doesnt respect her to wo kuch bhi karega to get her back 

Baaki dekho

What are your theories ? 

My theory is with distressed Isra came back home with white dressed Hammad/Haris. 😆Hammad/Haris will pretend to be good in front of Isra and she will believe them but they will harm Sehzab. Haris can win trophy innthis way only as Isra not gonna divorce Sehzab. I don't think Nimra is threat at all, she is just taunting psycho, her father will fix her up. 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yes i am watching danish old works on weekends or whenever i get time but this particular show i think i am becoming obsessed of it😂 btao audience bhi toxic hai is show ki mere jaise 😂😂

Idk why but mujhe is show ka track bahaut attract kiya tha and then only i decided i will watch this one. 

And i am hooked since first episode.

Bro if ur obsessed with this show, I cannot wait to see ur reaction when you watch Deewangi 😆 I remember how Freelancer had started fangirling after watching the show 😆 That is Dansih's best role ever, Sultan Durrani will always be iconic af ⭐️❤️

Chalo acha hai u watched it, we got one more active member here 😉🤗

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

My theory is with distressed Isra came back home with white dressed Hammad/Haris. 😆Hammad/Haris will pretend to be good in front of Isra and she will believe them but they will harm Sehzab. Haris can win trophy innthis way only as Isra not gonna divorce Sehzab. I don't think Nimra is threat at all, she is just taunting psycho, her father will fix her up. 

You are right wo ost mein dikhate hain, hammad and harris in white kurta salwar/pajama and isra has opened the door or something.

Might be they both try to emotionally torture her, they might be coming from her baba’s kabar i think 

Mujhe lagta hai harris and nimra kuch drama zaroor krenge because that nikkah happening of shahzeb and nimra agar vo sirf dream hai to nimra ki dream mein hammad kya kar rha hai

And the character playing harris keeps on saying ki bahut bada twist aayega which idk he is just making a hype or aisa sach mein kuch hai

Mujhe ab divorce track nai dekhna, even though i loved kal wala episode but ab firse divorce thing will be stupid enough or you might not know isra khula lena chahe 😂

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Hahaha ye pic mein to sab hai, the clothes shahzaib mom is wearing is the same what minal posted a few days before.

I know i was among the first ones to start ki isra will double face but ab nai lagta mujhe itna strong.

Because pehle shahzaib ka accident kardiya, fir hospital mein shahzaib ne jo sab bola hanmad and isra mom ko then mummy isra ki boli ki forgive yourself and your husband both and all. I think isra will accept the marriage dil se. She will try for sure but khalla jaan and khaala jaan ki dolls might misbehave with her so there are high chances that isra starts blaming shahzaib again. 

Why i feel haris  will kidnap her because vo to pehle bhi hogayi hai kidnap fir hojayegi to kya bdi baat hogi, shahzaib will do anything to save isra honor and her life offcourse even if that is marrying nimra.

I do not mean to say ki isra galat h, but haris offcourse doesnt respect her to wo kuch bhi karega to get her back 

Baaki dekho

What are your theories ? 

I posted my predictions before. A happy ending is possible, unless Isra falls for Haaris and Hammad's words. But seeing the shit said by those two, I doubt Isra will give in now. Like you said, her izzat is very pyara to her, and Haaris basically called her - excuse the language - a wh*re by saying keemat and all. I have a feeling Isra, Shahzaib, Razaa, Isra's mom and maybe Shahzaib's mom (she might turn positive when she sees Isra's good side) will fight the others together.

Btw, I am writing the drabble now, will post it soon 😆

Edited by Ashley.Tisdale - 2 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Ok guys, I have written the shirt(less) scene finally!!

Its from Isra's viewpoint...if you want one from Shahzaib's too then lemme know 😃😆 Its descriptive, but won't go down the Tumblr path because as of this scene, Isra is still in confusion, but of course she melts at certain places 😆

Leave me a good review okay, I've stayed up till 1 am writing this for you all 😆

Here you go!

---------------------

‘Where are you going?’ I asked him. He looked scared, not knowing what to say exactly. Contemplating my next words, I assume.

‘To change,’ he simply said. He looked like a small boy who had been caught stealing candy by his mother.

I looked at his state. He was trying his level best to hide his pain, holding his shirt in one hand, the other in a sling. No way he’ll manage without hurting himself. I bit back my smart reply, knowing it would be futile at the moment. Instead, I chose to be logical, ‘Will you manage to change clothes in this condition?’

‘I’ll try.’ He wasn’t sure if that was the right response.

I rolled my eyes internally. Just ask me

‘I know that.’ I decided to take matters into his own hands. Knowing he would injure himself even more. 

Ignoring the confusion on his face, very slowly I opened the Velcro, easing the hold of the sling, pulling it off his shoulder. Placing it on the table, I looked up at his face. He was transfixed because my actions, frozen in one place. His expression was that of astonishment mixed with fear. But the tenderness in his eyes…

Taking a deep breath in order to make myself focus, I locked my eyes in his dark orbs, trying to take a stronger position. ‘May I?’ I seeked permission, realising his hesitation.

He nodded, slightly more jerk-y movements. He hadn’t expected me to offer any assistance and under normal circumstances, I would not have. But the guilt…the guilt would not go away. This entire incident had happened due to me. Whether I say it out loud or not, my words and actions had caused this.

I had hurt my husband.

‘Focus Isra,’ I told myself mentally. ‘He might be your husband on paper, but there is nothing sacred about this marriage.’

With as much gentleness as I could, I moved his bandaged arm to the side. I jerked my head up when I heard him wince.

‘You okay?’

He bit his lip and continued to nod his head, ‘Yeah.’

I acknowledged his statement and moved a step closer. His breath hitched when I touched the button. Quizzically I look at him again…when realisation hit me. I was closer to him than I thought, I could feel his breath fanning my face. 

‘You don’t have to do this,’ he whispered, his voice heavier and shakier than usual.

I cleared my throat, ‘No…no it’s fine.’

‘Is—’

Shahzaib.’ Saying his name under such circumstances, such proximity, felt strangely different.

He shut up then, his eyes darting everywhere except my face.

Taking in a sharp breath, I began unbuttoning the shirt, trying not to touch his skin.

One…two…three…four…five.

With every new area of skin getting exposed, I could feel the gravity of the situation hitting me. Even though I was just helping him, this was a different kind of intimacy, whether I liked it or not. This time, I had got myself into something I was not truly ready for.

‘Shahzaib?’

He looked at me, confusion on his beautiful face.

I sighed, ‘You’re moving a lot.’

Shahzaib stopped shaking his leg, a habit that he exhibited whenever he got very anxious. Instead, now he stared directly at the ceiling. I felt my hands shaking as I pushed the fabric off his shoulder. The peach shirt fell on the floor with a slight thud.

My breath hitched in my throat. Shahzaib’s porcelain-like skin was marred with hues of red, blue and purple. There were no gashes, but swelling all over his torso. Any other man would have been sprawled on the bed, high on painkillers. But Shahzaib…he did not express his pain. Instead he was walking around the house, only biting his lip occasionally.

My eyes scanned the wounds again and again, until I had a mental picture etched in my brain. My head was hurting by merely looking at the pattern across his chest, ribcage and stomach. That’s when I spotted a yellow patch, on his left side. Involuntarily, I touched the skin where the older wound was.

‘This looks old…’ I whispered.

‘It is…of the day I had gone to meet your brother…’

I froze. Hammad bhai did this? And Shahzaib took it?!

I stared at him now, not the wounds. Right from his broad shoulders, down the length of his torso, his abs. My hand grabbed the bicep of his uninjured arm, and as expected, I could not wrap my hand around it. The muscles were contracting under my touch, the veins getting more prominent. 

The gym was definitely doing its job.

Shahzaib’s one punch would have knocked out my brother for sure and given him black eyes. He was strong, bigger than I imagined, towering over my 5 feet 2 inches. And yet…he let Hammad bhai beat him? My brother, whose only source of exercise was walking to and from the kitchen to his bedroom. None of this made any sense.

‘Why did you take it?’ I looked up at him, my hand still on his bicep.

‘He is your brother.’ Was all he said. 

Shahzaib’s eyes were reflecting vulnerability now. His state of undress had started to play on my mind. Never had he wanted me to see him like this. In a position where he could not take care of me. I remembered every conversation we had, every plan for our wedding, where we would go for our honeymoon. But never in a thousand years had I imagined I would be seeing him bare-chested under such circumstances.

‘Turn around.’

He obeyed my command as I picked up the denim shirt, taking it off the hanger. There were similar bruises on his back too.

I tried to ignore the way his back muscles rippled and quickly placed the shirt on his back, avoiding to touch the skin this time. But of course, that would not happen. My fingers ran everywhere as I slid his good arm through the arm hole first, then slowly made him turn to face me. Holding his crepe-cloth wrapped arm, I pushed it in, rolling up the shirt to avoid the bandage from tangling in the cloth of the denim.

Okay, I did the hard part. No kidding Isra…you know the shirt was not the hard part…

I started to button up the shirt, feeling his gaze on me. My fingers were still shaky, but for different reasons now.

‘All done,’ I said, mainly to myself, and placed the sling around him, manoeuvring and sticking on the Velcro.

Shahzaib, still in shock and daze, let out a huge breath. Muttering a soft “thank you”, he started walking to the living room. Leaving me with my thoughts. 

As I gathered myself, another thought hit me. Shahzaib could have easily overpowered anyone, including me. He could have forced me into completing our marriage. And by what I saw today, it would have taken him mere seconds to physically gain control over me.

I stared at our marital bed, which was still untainted, then at my tiny self in the mirror. Yes…mere seconds…

And yet…he did not.

Does he really want to own me? Or does he truly love me? No one would go through such extremes for just a girl, unless there are feelings involved. So does that mean…every word Shahzaib told me about loving me was true? All his actions have been proving him to be true, no matter how much venom I spewed…

I heard another grunt and saw Shahzaib propping himself on the sofa. Shaking my head, I picked up the packet of painkillers, seeing he had not even taken one since morning. 

‘Shahzaib!’

God this man…

Edited by Ashley.Tisdale - 2 years ago
missreddy7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Omg i'm like the most silent reader of this forum ever. You made me want to comment. Pleaase write more! The epis leave us craving for soo much more! This was fireeeeee. If only they showed this instead of the stupid flowers. Ahhh. WRITE MORE! <3

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aaayee, waah waah. 🥰 loved it❤️

Kash ye sab asal mein hota hai show mein? Vest mein hi dikhadete shirt ke neeche scene mein, humein to maza aata na.

Btw you imagined it so naturally, thanks for so much efforts. Hoping that humein consummation flowers jald dekhne ko milenge 😂😂

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: missreddy7

Omg i'm like the most silent reader of this forum ever. You made me want to comment. Pleaase write more! The epis leave us craving for soo much more! This was fireeeeee. If only they showed this instead of the stupid flowers. Ahhh. WRITE MORE! <3

Aww for sure looks like I will 😆

Your complements are making me blush 🙈🙈

@bold: The more flowers, the more I can write na 😉😆

Just trying to help everyone's cravings 😆❤️

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Aaayee, waah waah. 🥰 loved it❤️

Kash ye sab asal mein hota hai show mein? Vest mein hi dikhadete shirt ke neeche scene mein, humein to maza aata na.

Btw you imagined it so naturally, thanks for so much efforts. Hoping that humein consummation flowers jald dekhne ko milenge 😂😂

Thank u Puruu 🤗

Pakistani shows have grown more conservative over the years. I had mentioned a Danish show here, which was filmed in Mauritius or Maldives...it was a inter-religion love story...and Danish had played a Hindu in that. Not only did they represent the cultures, showed some disturbing elements too, but there used to be hugs and females wearing sleeveless tops and all. Now this hardly happens, even if actors are okay with it. 😆

Vest dikhate toh apna frustration aur badh jaata na 😉🤣

@bold: Yeah how do you think I managed to write it? I had to imagine it all na, even imagine being Isra ☺️ Plus I had pictures for help ☺️🤣

@red: I'll be dead if y'all request that ☺️☺️☺️🤣 That imagination might cause me to get sleepless nights 🤣

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Baaki dekho

What are your theories ? 

I dont want this show to become about saas bahu saazish - ughhs..already Naina is enough🤢smiley11smiley11 TBT i would actually be ok if Isra is planning a revenge if I compare it with her and her saas ke issues track..

I do think Isra's mother is regretting that if she had only stood up for Isra at the right time, and accepted her choice..everything would have been different..her husband would have been alive too.  She might soon be team IsraShahzaib..she isnt yet TBT..but she can see that her son is not a very nice man..and Shahzaib spoke a lot of sense that day in hospital.

I am in deep love with Isra Shahzaib's look for Raza's wedding though☺️smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43 

That would be interesting, if Harris kidnaps Isra and Harris and Nimra team up to push Shahzaib to the limits..than MUs between Shahzaib and Isra causing a failed nikkah track with Nimra..I am in for Harris and pyscho teaming up and then ending up falling in love with each other🤣