Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think Male lead Ahad Raza Mir hai.
Danish Taimoor and Minal khan. They Will look good together. My favorite New onscreen couple❤️
Fresh pair looking forward!!!
When was the last time danish did a drama not with geo?
I guess 2018 meinWhen was the last time danish did a drama not with geo?
I love the cast but dont tell me that is Danishs look for this show? Why is he always trying so hard to look young?
is the writer new?
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I love the cast but dont tell me that is Danishs look for this show? Why is he always trying so hard to look young?
is the writer new?
She is the writer of Fariyaad and Khwab Nagar ki Shehzadi and it’s just a random pic of Danish Taimoor but he is sporting the same look nowadays so he might possibly have same look in the show.