Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Posted: 2 years ago

Ashley oye hoye hoyee! What a wonderful shot☺️smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43 smiley42smiley42 I felt all of those things that Isra did, while reading it☺️🤪 

kaash wo bandage kucch aur din retain kartey makers..and incorporate kar dete iss scene ko..haaye☺️

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: Puruuu

You are right wo ost mein dikhate hain, hammad and harris in white kurta salwar/pajama and isra has opened the door or something.

Might be they both try to emotionally torture her, they might be coming from her baba’s kabar i think 

Mujhe lagta hai harris and nimra kuch drama zaroor krenge because that nikkah happening of shahzeb and nimra agar vo sirf dream hai to nimra ki dream mein hammad kya kar rha hai

And the character playing harris keeps on saying ki bahut bada twist aayega which idk he is just making a hype or aisa sach mein kuch hai

Mujhe ab divorce track nai dekhna, even though i loved kal wala episode but ab firse divorce thing will be stupid enough or you might not know isra khula lena chahe 😂

@red, yeh kya sacchi mei hogi?  I hate dusri, tisri shaddi 😒

@blue, this man bores me, he is kabab mey haddi in every other show, and same expression 

@yellow, They all came together, Isra is on front, both following her. at 3.07 

@green, Why not a tragic ending than this! I prefer tragedy over faltu ka khula/divorce when it is only for the so-called ego. 

_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

WOW loved it, write more often. 

If they could show half of it instead of flowers.

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Which show ? Kahan abailable hai ? 

narobi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

I dont want this show to become about saas bahu saazish - ughhs..already Naina is enough🤢smiley11smiley11 TBT i would actually be ok if Isra is planning a revenge if I compare it with her and her saas ke issues track..

I do think Isra's mother is regretting that if she had only stood up for Isra at the right time, and accepted her choice..everything would have been different..her husband would have been alive too.  She might soon be team IsraShahzaib..she isnt yet TBT..but she can see that her son is not a very nice man..and Shahzaib spoke a lot of sense that day in hospital.

I am in deep love with Isra Shahzaib's look for Raza's wedding though☺️smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43 

That would be interesting, if Harris kidnaps Isra and Harris and Nimra team up to push Shahzaib to the limits..than MUs between Shahzaib and Isra causing a failed nikkah track with Nimra..I am in for Harris and pyscho teaming up and then ending up falling in love with each other🤣

Haha true , naina to bhaisab pure sas bahu type scene karti hai, she said once to her mother in law , aap se do nivale khakar baat aayi gayi nai kari jaati, hammad mujhe bolte hain aap khati nai hai, baat ko khatam kare na and mummy boli aise rote hue beta mujhe bhook hi nai hai, i mean vo to comedy thi yaar, naina ki timing sahi hai , i laughed so much when she said baat aayi gayi ni ki jaati aapse 😂

Haan i want isra to play back , she can be rude to shahzaib but not double crossing him , dhoka na de bas.

Haan uski mummy mein sense dikhayi i feel agar baap bhi zinda hota toh shayad vo bhi thoda sensible hota. Parents are parents after all. Bhai to pta nai kaunse takth pe baitha hai, shahzaib ne sahi bola use ye baat.even naina said ye to aapki ego problem lag rahi hai bas.

Haha i am in for haris nimra in jail or some mental assylum together 😂😂

missreddy7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I hope this doesn’t turn into saas bahu saga. I also don’t think Isra will turn evil or want revenge. She might be swayed if her brother acts a little nicer but she did love Shahzaib at one point so I don’t think those feelings will go away. Despite the horrid beginning of their relationship he has tried for her happiness all this while.

Also I know we are all waiting for the consummation but are we really going to ignore the fact that they are two attractive adults that were in love? Surely something happened atleast guys! I mean look at HIM!! I mean them ☺️

narobi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

@red, yeh kya sacchi mei hogi?  I hate dusri, tisri shaddi 😒

@blue, this man bores me, he is kabab mey haddi in every other show, and same expression 

@yellow, They all came together, Isra is on front, both following her. at 3.07 

@green, Why not a tragic ending than this! I prefer tragedy over faltu ka khula/divorce when it is only for the so-called ego. 

As far i think its not a dream sequence because hammad kya kar raha hai nimra ke sapne mein, ab pata nai ye isra ka sapna hai to kya bolun 🤢

The character playing harris tried making hype initially but ab chup hai on insta i think next week se fir shuru hojayega as pichle char episode mein to aya hi nai.

Also kal youtube pe the guy playing harris named hammad shoab has given an interview on fuschia channle, i have not seen the whole one hour interview nor i was interested to, but jitna bhi dekha hai usmei starting mein he said it that at the moment he is doing three different roles , where he is negative in ishq hai and other negative in some other show and very positive role in pardes. By this i feel isra haris to saath nahin honge ab end mein as he accepted he is playing negative role in ishq hai. And ishq hai se related the woman taking interview said that its a toxic show and blah blah so in defense he said it, pakistani shows mein ache se dikhaya jata hai end mein har character ke saath kya hua, who did right to uska kya bana who did wrong so uske saath kya hua bura end mein. He said that ishq hai ke bhi end mein yahi dikhaya jayega who did right and who was wrong and fir uska kya hua. So i dont think so isra harris ke saath kabhi bhi hogi. 

Yes i saw the ost again, i think they will feed isra ill about shahzaib nimra maybe, and isra inki baton mein aajayegi. Also shahzaib ka bhi scene hai ost mein in his office where he receives flowers i guess wo nimra se honge and he sees something on phone and vo phone fek deta hai. 

Nimra and haris will try to create misunderstandings in them and isra being and idiot and such childish person she is vo aajayegi baton but not shahzaib, vo kuch game play back karega , raza uska saath dega. Isra tab tak ghar aajyegi or maybe she gets pregnant even. Ye bahaut typical ho rha hai sab nothing new in the story.

Tragic ending ho sakti hai but tragic ending se ye show kya karna chahte hain makers ki bhai shadi apni marzi se karoge to mar jaoge ? 

Either both are going to die or both will stay together, the leads have always said its alove story, sirf ladke ki lovestory nai hai ladki bhi involved hai poori, one sided nai hai bilkul bhi

Agar sirf isra marti hai to fir shahzaib to marega hi saatg, kabar banani hai saath usne isra ke

And if shahzaib dies only then it can be only when isra is pregnant and she has to live for the child and uski upbringing, wo bhi kafi typical hi hai waise

Anyways mujhe dimaag itna apna in sab pe ladakar excitement ho rahi hai, tuesday kab aayega, i want to see the couple decked up for raza wedding and their cute moments 

narobi thumbnail

Yes i think she going to be swayed by her brother and bhai apni ego mein galat karwata rahega.

Last mein sab ko akal aajayegi

On the other hand i feel sameera and nimra kuch to apne lalach mein aisa karengi jisse khala jan ko samajh aayega these girls are not khandani.

Isra ko bolti thi ki shahzaib ke paiso ke peeche hain, but in actual the khala dolls are after her money so ye baat samne aani zaruri hai, sameera kuch to apna chhota pan dikhayegi and probably thats how shazaib will be blackmailed to marry nimra and haris isra ka bhi connection hoga 

Haha nahin hua hai kuch, drama mein baar baar ye baat aa rahi hai which makes us suspicious ki isra revenge le rahi hai by becoming sweet to shahzaib 

_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Isra can be rude with everyone, she is such nicer spoilt brat. Shehzeb will not say anything if she starts this. Why do I feel Shezeb brother will use taalak word for khala ki jaan! He is growing and understanding situation now, he may help Shehzeb or Isra, won't tolerate misbehave. 

But I hope shadi with Nimra stops before Kabul, maybe Isras brother came to stop this. Behen ka Ghar bachaney ki Liye mommy could send him. I am overthinking now 😆

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: Puruuu

Haha true , naina to bhaisab pure sas bahu type scene karti hai, she said once to her mother in law , aap se do nivale khakar baat aayi gayi nai kari jaati, hammad mujhe bolte hain aap khati nai hai, baat ko khatam kare na and mummy boli aise rote hue beta mujhe bhook hi nai hai, i mean vo to comedy thi yaar, naina ki timing sahi hai , i laughed so much when she said baat aayi gayi ni ki jaati aapse 😂

Haan i want isra to play back , she can be rude to shahzaib but not double crossing him , dhoka na de bas.

Haan uski mummy mein sense dikhayi i feel agar baap bhi zinda hota toh shayad vo bhi thoda sensible hota. Parents are parents after all. Bhai to pta nai kaunse takth pe baitha hai, shahzaib ne sahi bola use ye baat.even naina said ye to aapki ego problem lag rahi hai bas.

Haha i am in for haris nimra in jail or some mental assylum together 😂😂

I feel bad for Akizeh - she was so good in Dunk and IDK why she has chosen this churail bahu role🤪 but she is clearly doing a good job considering we all hate Naina😈

Yeah this dhoka angle is what is not letting me enjoy their scenes..🤔 I just need to get that thought out of my head to enjoy it smiley19 lol..Shahzaib was so happy and smiling away to glory in his garden after Isra agreed to stay back..😳

The appeal of this show is Isra-Shahzaib - the reason why we loved this week's episodes was because they were the focal point entirely..evolution of their relationship from guilt and anger, to sincere apologies, to reconciliation with families and trying to arrive on the same page. Jo bhi ho..the show should continue to focus on their relationship, instead of subsidiary tracks.