Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I also want Veer to have a reaction after seeing Rani in the party dress. Last time he didn’t. He had more of a reaction seeing her in open hair than when she wore a saree 😆 but they should show his heart fluttering. 

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

I also want Veer to have a reaction after seeing Rani in the party dress. Last time he didn’t. He had more of a reaction seeing her in open hair than when she wore a saree 😆 but they should show his heart fluttering. 

Hope they give us that.

chess board. 

Rani Sa saying other's moves  are predictable and  Rani that means she, her moves are unpredictable. No one knows what she will do till the las moment. 

she forgot her DIL also Rani . This Rani too unpredictable and with divine intervention and her nature she can flop Rani Sa's plans in the las t moment. Decode more with game of Chess AK.

I think till Vikram takes Ramdeer's case he won't be released.

caller123 thumbnail

Surely they will give us head banging precap for 17th February. It's their pattern . One day good precap next day worse precap.

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Hope he realize it first at least. And help her to realize her feelings. It would be fun.

She is naïve and  making her understand her feelings would be fun to watch. Truly wanted Veer to fall in love first and try to make her fall for him. We all waited for it but...

Sad thing is veer is not in tune with his feelings. Rani is more in tune with  her feelings. So there is a chance that rani will realise first. Veer is in his head always using his brain. How is rani the math genius? 

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish27

Sad thing is veer is not in tune with his feelings. Rani is more in tune with  her feelings. So there is a chance that rani will realise first. Veer is in his head always using his brain. How is rani the math genius? 

Agee. They stopped his realization in mid way. love to see he realize first. It would be fun if he tries to make her understand her feelings for him with her nature.

We could have witnessed scenes like Haldi milk.

let's watch tomorrow's episode first. May be we will see he gets mesmerize seeing her in that dress then precap.

Rish27 thumbnail

I feel the same way ❤️ they can fall together but I want her realization after Veer. I want to see lover boy Veer chasing his wife and his clueless wife torturing him 🤣

Yes please make it happen. He deserves this. So do we. 🤣

caller123 thumbnail

Yes please make it happen. He deserves this. So do we. 🤣

Let's write this in every post of ours. We deserve this after Rani Sa's torture😆

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Hope they give us that.

chess board. 

Rani Sa saying other's moves  are predictable and  Rani that means she, her moves are unpredictable. No one knows what she will do till the las moment. 

she forgot her DIL also Rani . This Rani too unpredictable and with divine intervention and her nature she can flop Rani Sa's plans in the las t moment. Decode more with game of Chess AK.

I think till Vikram takes Ramdeer's case he won't be released.

Ranisa forgot that there are two queens in the game. Who she is thinking is a pawn could might as well be a queen herself.

But I liked the pawn reaching the end analogy more. Initially the pawn has predictable moves. But when it reaches the end, the pawn can take over whichever role they like (queen, bishop, knight, etc). So the pawn can have all the same powers as the queen. This could symbolize that when Rani has fully won everyone’s heart (including Veer’s), Rani will be a queen. Veer Pratap Singh Rajawat’s Rani (queen). She also remembered this scene only in her flashback. 

Ranisa also forgot that the pawn is never alone. Even if one single player’s moves are predictable, collectively she could lose sight of someone’s move (aka Vikram). While she is focusing on the pawn in front of her, someone could attack her from her side or back. 

flamingoAK thumbnail

I disagree. I think they’re both falling for one another. But Veer’s love is not the typical type of fluttery love. He shows it via his care and promises.  Even during the skeleton scene, he was actually worried for a few moments as to why Rani was screaming. Then their banter started. Even that was happening cuz neither wanted the other to sleep on the ground.

Rani also has a big hurdle to cross over before she falls for him completely. He has no hurdle right now. It’s a straight path for him 

Rish27 thumbnail

Ranisa forgot that there are two queens in the game. Who she is thinking is a pawn could might as well be a queen herself.

But I liked the pawn reaching the end analogy more. Initially the pawn has predictable moves. But when it reaches the end, the pawn can take over whichever role they like (queen, bishop, knight, etc). So the pawn can have all the same powers as the queen. This could symbolize that when Rani has fully won everyone’s heart (including Veer’s), Rani will be a queen. Veer Pratap Singh Rajawat’s Rani (queen). She also remembered this scene only in her flashback. 

Ranisa also forgot that the pawn is never alone. Even if one single player’s moves are predictable, collectively she could lose sight of someone’s move (aka Vikram). While she is focusing on the pawn in front of her, someone could attack her from her side or back. 

No one is as unpredictable as rani. 🤣

In veers words "she could do anything say anything " Totally unpredictable 🤣