Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Balia track

Kabadi match , Birju, cot scene , neck sprain scene all were  new. Hope to see something new like this everyday CVs.

This is what I want to see new things n this show not he same as other shows.

Edited by caller123 - 3 years ago
Akand2011 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It’s time for ATBA team to show strong feelings of attraction or love between the leads. Please don’t make Veer remember Ranisa even when he is sleeping in the room with Rani . Give us a a break. He has got the approval from Ranisa and needs to work on his Marriage. Earlier he used to give reasons of Ranisa acceptance now he has it. Ranveer can be a favorite Jodi only if the leads get the chance to show intense feelings without Ranisa  flash backs. Else Ranveer Jodi may not connect with Audience. Veer and Rani interaction is becoming monotonous without advancement. They are not given scope to show feelings beyond anger and Pain. The skeleton scene could have been used to show close proximity and love. I see irritation in Veer. A good chance  has been wasted. It’s 100 episodes they can grow the character. I have faith that Megha and Fahmaan can do a intense romantic scene  and have a great talent. Enough of comedy. The scene where Megha get early in the morning and Veer looking at her could have been utilized well.

I have watched ATBA , I like the story and actors. But they leave the scenes with proper closure or explanation. Dialogues are vague. ATBA team misses good chances they get to use the leads. Sometimes scenes are half baked. Unnecessary singing by Veer. No proper  realization  scene.  I hope I can keep watching this serial. Good opportunity to use Birju to create jealous or possessive feeling  was lost.

this show has great talent if not properly utilized and promoted it will be waste. 

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Ditto. I too want the same way. Want him to fall in love first.

Me too, want him to fall in love first. Looks like they will fall for each other at the same time. Hope he is the first to realise. ❤️

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akand2011

It’s time for ATBA team to show strong feelings of attraction or love between the leads. Please don’t make Veer remember Ranisa even when he is sleeping in the room with Rani . Give us a a break. He has got the approval from Ranisa and needs to work on his Marriage. Earlier he used to give reasons of Ranisa acceptance now he has it. Ranveer can be a favorite Jodi only if the leads get the chance to show intense feelings without Ranisa  flash backs. Else Ranveer Jodi may not connect with Audience. Veer and Rani interaction is becoming monotonous without advancement. They are not given scope to show feelings beyond anger and Pain. The skeleton scene could have been used to show close proximity and love. I see irritation in Veer. A good chance  has been wasted. It’s 100 episodes they can grow the character. I have faith that Megha and Fahmaan can do a intense romantic scene  and have a great talent. Enough of comedy. The scene where Megha get early in the morning and Veer looking at her could have been utilized well.

I have watched ATBA , I like the story and actors. But they leave the scenes with proper closure or explanation. Dialogues are vague. ATBA team misses good chances they get to use the leads. Sometimes scenes are half baked. Unnecessary singing by Veer. No proper  realization  scene.  I hope I can keep watching this serial. Good opportunity to use Birju to create jealous or possessive feeling  was lost.

this show has great talent if not properly utilized and promoted it will be waste. 

Good one You really pointed out well. 

We all need break from Rani Sa jaap. 

Birju thing even I wanted him to be possessive but it's ok he turned to be an understanding man  of their friendship. Hope they show us his realization and possessive side. His realization was stopped in mid way. 

skeleton - I am ok. Coz it was there and she got scared seen it covered in the dark room. Morning scene I too expected much more. Hope the work more on  their scenes.  Love confession can take time. But love realization from Veer's side which stopped mid way - Hope they work on it

Hope to see very good scenes in ATBA. pls work on it as you have very good cast . 

UL-Agree

Edited by caller123 - 3 years ago
caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish27

Me too, want him to fall in love first. Looks like they will fall for each other at the same time. Hope he is the first to realise. ❤️

Hope he realize it first at least. And help her to realize her feelings. It would be fun.

She is naïve and  making her understand her feelings would be fun to watch. Truly wanted Veer to fall in love first and try to make her fall for him. We all waited for it but...

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Exactly, that was so refreshing!

i have never seen  such a character before. All whom I have seen came as a third person in leads. that's why I love that character and the route they have taken.

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

Will Rani's drink gets spiked but instead Veer drinks it ??

Would love to see the male version of  Baahoen mein chale aao humse kya parda (Do come to my arms why do you shy)  in their room

Veer doing it and Rani controlling him  

Yes!! There was a fan fiction on something like that too right 

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akand2011

I wished veer get his love realization first rated than Rani. Rani remains childish and veer works hard in getting her confidence back and making her fall in love with him. But Rani appears to be falling in love earlier and faster tan I thought. Not sure if she remembered her engineering application. I hope they don’t make Rani look desperate for Veer the way she was smiling looking in the mirror while applying balm to Veer. I like Rani when she behaves funny. It will be great if they give a chance to her to appear little serious with Veer and put her education and her father first. I hope they don’t show her to be weak in love.

I feel the same way ❤️ they can fall together but I want her realization after Veer. I want to see lover boy Veer chasing his wife and his clueless wife torturing him 🤣

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

I feel the same way ❤️ they can fall together but I want her realization after Veer. I want to see lover boy Veer chasing his wife and his clueless wife torturing him 🤣

Ditti . I want the same

CVs pls give us this. Pls

We all want it