Posted: 3 years ago

Rani will make the straight path of his, a rocky one for Veer,  

He deserves it with interest, because the way he has kept us swinging like a pendulum :)

Originally posted by flamingoAK

I disagree. I think they’re both falling for one another. But Veer’s love is not the typical type of fluttery love. He shows it via his care and promises.  Even during the skeleton scene, he was actually worried for a few moments as to why Rani was screaming. Then their banter started. Even that was happening cuz neither wanted the other to sleep on the ground.

Rani also has a big hurdle to cross over before she falls for him completely. He has no hurdle right now. It’s a straight path for him 

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault

He deserves it with interest, because the way he has kept us swinging like a pendulum :)

As long as it’s Rani doing it, I don’t mind 😆 our boy is already a gone case.

Bingo, just wrote this same thing in a post above

the sprain cure will not cure anything of his emotions that are reflecting in the eyes

obedient patient of Rani !!!!!!!!

Originally posted by caller123

Let's write this in every post of ours. We deserve this after Rani Sa's torture😆

I still cannot get over  the way he uses the Balliya slang with her in fit of a moment

Kaahe

Agee. They stopped his realization in mid way. love to see he realize first. It would be fun if he tries to make her understand her feelings for him with her nature.

We could have witnessed scenes like Haldi milk.

let's watch tomorrow's episode first. May be we will see he gets mesmerize seeing her in that dress then precap.

Agree. He tortured us so much.  Now his chance and he should realise his live first and we want to see how he convince his wife.🤣

I still cannot get over  the way he uses the Balliya slang with her in fit of a moment

Kaahe

Me too 😆 it is so cute!!

FF not yet read was there one,  lagging behind in reading many threads,  will try to do this weekend

Even the Fahmida FF that you talked do not recollect much, need the link

One spike so we saw during the MahaE, but ruined by the RaniSa Jaap

It could well be Jai spiking for Nandu lands up as Veer's glass ??

Originally posted by flamingoAK

Yes!! There was a fan fiction on something like that too right 

It should be Vikram for Ramadheer,  the character is very strong and it gels with the character graph

Hope they give us that.

chess board. 

Rani Sa saying other's moves  are predictable and  Rani that means she, her moves are unpredictable. No one knows what she will do till the las moment. 

she forgot her DIL also Rani . This Rani too unpredictable and with divine intervention and her nature she can flop Rani Sa's plans in the las t moment. Decode more with game of Chess AK.

I think till Vikram takes Ramdeer's case he won't be released.

Agree. He tortured us so much.  Now his chance and he should realise his live first and we want to see how he convince his wife.🤣

I think even after he realise he would stay quite because of ramadeers case. But it would be fun to watch. Him trying to hide his feelings. Its going to be hard. Rani asks too many questions. 🤣