Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by flamingoAK

I disagree. I think they’re both falling for one another. But Veer’s love is not the typical type of fluttery love. He shows it via his care and promises.  Even during the skeleton scene, he was actually worried for a few moments as to why Rani was screaming. Then their banter started. Even that was happening cuz neither wanted the other to sleep on the ground.

Rani also has a big hurdle to cross over before she falls for him completely. He has no hurdle right now. It’s a straight path for him 

That's true. With ranisa acceptance there is nothing stopping him. 

Ranisa forgot that there are two queens in the game. Who she is thinking is a pawn could might as well be a queen herself.

But I liked the pawn reaching the end analogy more. Initially the pawn has predictable moves. But when it reaches the end, the pawn can take over whichever role they like (queen, bishop, knight, etc). So the pawn can have all the same powers as the queen. This could symbolize that when Rani has fully won everyone’s heart (including Veer’s), Rani will be a queen. Veer Pratap Singh Rajawat’s Rani (queen). She also remembered this scene only in her flashback. 

Ranisa also forgot that the pawn is never alone. Even if one single player’s moves are predictable, collectively she could lose sight of someone’s move (aka Vikram). While she is focusing on the pawn in front of her, someone could attack her from her side or back. 

Wow. Combine all and share in the symbolism thread. This is just WOW

Edited by caller123 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Rish27

No one is as unpredictable as rani. 🤣

In veers words "she could do anything say anything " Totally unpredictable 🤣

Agree🤣🤣

Originally posted by Akand2011

It’s time for ATBA team to show strong feelings of attraction or love between the leads. Please don’t make Veer remember Ranisa even when he is sleeping in the room with Rani . Give us a a break. He has got the approval from Ranisa and needs to work on his Marriage. Earlier he used to give reasons of Ranisa acceptance now he has it. Ranveer can be a favorite Jodi only if the leads get the chance to show intense feelings without Ranisa  flash backs. Else Ranveer Jodi may not connect with Audience. Veer and Rani interaction is becoming monotonous without advancement. They are not given scope to show feelings beyond anger and Pain. The skeleton scene could have been used to show close proximity and love. I see irritation in Veer. A good chance  has been wasted. It’s 100 episodes they can grow the character. I have faith that Megha and Fahmaan can do a intense romantic scene  and have a great talent. Enough of comedy. The scene where Megha get early in the morning and Veer looking at her could have been utilized well.

I have watched ATBA , I like the story and actors. But they leave the scenes with proper closure or explanation. Dialogues are vague. ATBA team misses good chances they get to use the leads. Sometimes scenes are half baked. Unnecessary singing by Veer. No proper  realization  scene.  I hope I can keep watching this serial. Good opportunity to use Birju to create jealous or possessive feeling  was lost.

this show has great talent if not properly utilized and promoted it will be waste. 

Beautiful thoughts 👏 I think their love will be gradual. RanVeer are going to show their love through their care for one another. It won’t be the typical fluttery heart moments, especially from Veer’s end. He’s a shy dude with respect to all this. Even in the skeleton scene, Veer was genuinely worried for a few moments. I didn’t see irritation, I just saw comfortableness between them. He used to have a lot of irritation pre-Baliya but he is different now. But now that Ranisa has (fake) accepted them, he should really stop thinking about her. 😆 It’ll be so odd if he does that again...

I completely agree about them leaving the scene without complete closure. It happens every time there is some important character thought process that the audience should know about (ie Veer’s coming back scene). Apart from Rani’s dialogue writers, all others are fairly lousy. Sometimes the dialogues are also grammatically incorrect (when Rani was hit with the stone and Veer was asking her to keep her eyes open). 

Facts! Ranisa should ask Veer how predictable Rani is 🤣 he can give her a primer 🤣

This is why I say though Rani Sa thinks she is the queen in the game truly it's Rani who is totally unpredictable🤣

Veer will second us🤣

Rani Sa yet to know it🤣

Opened up Rani and Veer scenes thread. let's post all their scenes from the episodes there, so we can watch whenever we want .

Originally posted by caller123

Opened up Rani and Veer scenes thread. let's post all their scenes from the episodes there, so we can watch whenever we want .

Good idea. One place for all the drooling. 🤣

I love the game of chess,  and most when the pawn reaches the other side, it can activate any member of the team

Ranisa forgot that there are two queens in the game. Who she is thinking is a pawn could might as well be a queen herself.

But I liked the pawn reaching the end analogy more. Initially the pawn has predictable moves. But when it reaches the end, the pawn can take over whichever role they like (queen, bishop, knight, etc). So the pawn can have all the same powers as the queen. This could symbolize that when Rani has fully won everyone’s heart (including Veer’s), Rani will be a queen. Veer Pratap Singh Rajawat’s Rani (queen). She also remembered this scene only in her flashback. 

Ranisa also forgot that the pawn is never alone. Even if one single player’s moves are predictable, collectively she could lose sight of someone’s move (aka Vikram). While she is focusing on the pawn in front of her, someone could attack her from her side or back. 

She is really unpredictable, so even Veer cannot say to RaniSa how Rani will action