Posted: 14 days ago

 Finish thread #8 and come here

Posted: 14 days ago

Will Rani's drink gets spiked but instead Veer drinks it ??


Would love to see the male version of  Baahoen mein chale aao humse kya parda (Do come to my arms why do you shy)  in their room

Veer doing it and Rani controlling him  

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 14 days ago
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault


Will Rani's drink gets spiked but instead Veer drinks it ??


Would love to see the male version of  Baahoen meli chaleoh humse kya parda (Do come to my arms why do you shy)  in their room

Veer doing it and Rani controlling him  

Would love to see it,

Posted: 14 days ago

I will watch, If I want this show to run for years, the main artists gets many shades to play at correct times for few episodes would love it

if anything now early in relationship  will watch

enjoy Fahmaan in the grey shade

would love to see Rani in a grey shade too

STRICT NO NO   to   ONS and EMA   other than that will bear it  like Veer leaving Rani   I watched


Originally posted by caller123


I might stop watching it , if they go on the same route. I know myself

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 14 days ago
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault


I will watch, If I want this show to run for years, the main artists gets many shades to play at correct times for few episodes would love it

if anything now early in relationship  will watch

enjoy Fahmaan in the grey shade

would love to see Rani in a grey shade too

STRICT NO NO   to   ONS and EMA   other than that will bear it  like Veer leaving Rani   I watched


I am little bit different . I always like to do something new, like to watch something new. It comes from me. Even in my career I do not use same methods to teach,always invent different methods. 

If I see the same for 1st time I would have not minded. But I don't like same thing in different serials and different cast. 

This doesn't mean I do not value your opinion . It's just I like to see different things.  Agree to disagree. Still value your opinion .

Posted: 14 days ago

differences like VeeRani height  gives us a hi5 too  

(the "neck sprain massaging still" looks great noone bends too much)


ATBA followers of ours will give us all   so   double whammy for all of us



Originally posted by caller123


I am little bit different . I always like to do something new, like to watch something new. It comes from me. Even in my career I do not use same methods to teach,always invent different methods. 

If I see the same for 1st time I would have not minded. But I don't like same thing in different serials and different cast. 

This doesn't mean I do not value your opinion . It's just I like to see different things.  Agree to disagree. Still value your opinion .

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 14 days ago
Posted: 14 days ago

I wished veer get his love realization first rated than Rani. Rani remains childish and veer works hard in getting her confidence back and making her fall in love with him. But Rani appears to be falling in love earlier and faster tan I thought. Not sure if she remembered her engineering application. I hope they don’t make Rani look desperate for Veer the way she was smiling looking in the mirror while applying balm to Veer. I like Rani when she behaves funny. It will be great if they give a chance to her to appear little serious with Veer and put her education and her father first. I hope they don’t show her to be weak in love.

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by Akand2011


I wished veer get his love realization first rated than Rani. Rani remains childish and veer works hard in getting her confidence back and making her fall in love with him. But Rani appears to be falling in love earlier and faster tan I thought. Not sure if she remembered her engineering application. I hope they don’t make Rani look desperate for Veer the way she was smiling looking in the mirror while applying balm to Veer. I like Rani when she behaves funny. It will be great if they give a chance to her to appear little serious with Veer and put her education and her father first. I hope they don’t show her to be weak in love.

Ditto . I too want the same way. Want him to fall in love first.


Fahmaan Khan Megha Ray Apna Time Bhi Aayega 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Spoilers #8

pencil caller123   stackexchange 1201   eye 15911

caller123 1201 15911 14 days ago caller123
Spoilers thread #7

pencil caller123   stackexchange 1201   eye 12438

caller123 1201 12438 19 days ago caller123
Spoilers thread #6

pencil caller123   stackexchange 1204   eye 12513

caller123 1204 12513 21 days ago caller123
Spoilers thread 5

pencil caller123   stackexchange 1213   eye 15395

caller123 1213 15395 24 days ago Rish27
Spoilers thread #4

pencil caller123   stackexchange 1206   eye 16267

caller123 1206 16267 27 days ago Sangana

Topic Info

9 Participants 990 Replies 13842Views

Topic started by caller123

Last replied by Sangana

FORUM QUICK JUMP

up-open TOP