Actually I can tolerate ranisa. But when veer gets involved I can't.
Fahmaan, don't come back. 🤣🤣🤣
Omg 🤣🤣🤣 I AGREE. You are truly Ranisa Rish 🤣
Fahmaan is going to kill us all 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Actually I can tolerate ranisa. But when veer gets involved I can't.
Fahmaan, don't come back. 🤣🤣🤣
Omg 🤣🤣🤣 I AGREE. You are truly Ranisa Rish 🤣
Fahmaan is going to kill us all 🤣
She may scared too knowing the way VeeR is beered that they may think she is RaniSa
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Real mummy is a cutie ❤️ I love moms.
I think his parents are supposed to come back with him. He mentioned in that “spend a day with Fahmaan” video.
let's move to the other threads. We don't want warnings , girls