Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

YaaaY 🥳

RUBINA FTW

Armu4eva thumbnail

Congratulations to #RuRa 🥳🥳

I think the top 3 are what the HMs also guessed yesterday. Good one👍🏼

Congratulations to Ruby for topping consistently. And congrats to RaLy-Rakhi-Abhi as well...👏

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Kabse thali pakar ke ready thi. Finally Ormax is here with Ruby on top 🥳

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

So this is the final Ormax ranking before finale. 

Rubina has topped ALL of the Ormax like the Queen that she's. #Burnol to those who were hoping for a change. 😆

Rahul still in 2nd, as he's Top-2 with Rubina. 

Rakhi at 3rd, mostly due to neutrals liking her for her entertainment, but I don't think that'll translate into votes. As neutrals watch the show for entertainment but usually don't vote. So Rakhi will most likely end up 5th.

Aly will be 3rd for sure. Surprisingly Abhinav at 5th even after his eviction shows what a good fanbase & impression he created, if he wasn't unfairly evicted then he'd be 3rd/4th. 

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Abhinav should have been in Top 5 😔

Glad Rubina continues to be on top. Cant wait to see her lift the trophy 🥳❤️

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

Kabse thali pakar ke ready thi. Finally Ormax is here with Ruby on top 🥳

Some people were hoping Rahul will dethrone Rubina in final Ormax ranking & will also win the show! 🤣

Meanwhile they forgot it's RUBINA FREAKING DILAIK The Queen they're talking about, who's fandom is on the league with BB greats like Sid, Asim, Shilpa, Hina, Gautam, Gauhar.. she's way too far ahead of everyone on BB14. 🥳

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

So this is the final Ormax ranking before finale. 

Rubina has topped ALL of the Ormax like the Queen that she's. #Burnol to those who were hoping for a change. 😆

Rahul still in 2nd, as he's Top-2 with Rubina. 

Rakhi at 3rd, mostly due to neutrals liking her for her entertainment, but I don't think that'll translate into votes. As neutrals watch the show for entertainment but usually don't vote. So Rakhi will most likely end up 5th.

Aly will be 3rd for sure. Surprisingly Abhinav at 5th even after his eviction shows what a good fanbase & impression he created, if he wasn't unfairly evicted then he'd be 3rd/4th. 

I'm so happy.

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Well I am not believing the ormax ranking much because as per other sources there is a huge competition between rubina and rahul. Aly is in top 3 for sure and he can even come in top 2 but yes maybe not the winner. It's still difficult to predict who will be the winner between rubina and rahul🤓. But I want rubina,rahul and aly to be in top 3 atleast because they deserve it🥳👍🏼

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ruby Ruby Ruby 🥳