Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: -MOTHER-

She needs to stop doing roles of female. She looks like a man and should do alpha male roles.

Yeah her walk is too manly but her mother was also like that and she is just like her mom, infact there was movie title MARD of Amrita Singh and Amitabh  Bachchan, people (Media) were asking after seeing poster "Who is a MARD"???

But still Sara manages to hide that manly appearance 

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

more than Sara being an Amrita clone, her brother is a complete Saif clone. it's eerie , that is aashiq awaara Saif 

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bazigar

i went to their house in raheja classic in lokhandwala during 2004 ,she was just a kid, may be during divorce in that time , dealt with his manager and by mistake i venture into their other house as that was 2 flat combination . Saif was going outside she was crying and he comfort her nothing else.  most down to earth family . In next visit even his manager gave me box of sweet during durga puja.  

they do seem like they're all very polite, don't take themselves so seriously

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Her fake mask fell off that's what happened. I didn't get good vibes from her in Kedarnath promotions...Honestly her relatable cheerful persona never really looked real and her PR was overdoing it.. Woman is not even intelligent.. Her answer on skin color discrimination, her stupid All lives matter post and her answer about her screentime shows what an arrogant airhead she is.. Just go see her answer when Anupama chopra questions her about her getting trolled for her pathetic acting in Lak trailer.... She is literally worst of the lot... Believe other bland chicks like Ananaya and Jhanvi are more likeable than miss "I studied in an Ivy League clg only to end up as a flower pot in shitty Bollywood films".... The fact that her first director hates her guts show what a snooty turd she is. 

desert_rose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninny

Her fake mask fell off that's what happened. I didn't get good vibes from her in Kedarnath promotions...Honestly her relatable cheerful persona never really looked real and her PR was overdoing it.. Woman is not even intelligent.. Her answer on skin color discrimination, her stupid All lives matter post and her answer about her screentime shows what an arrogant airhead she is.. Just go see her answer when Anupama chopra questions her about her getting trolled for her pathetic acting in Lak trailer.... She is literally worst of the lot... Believe other bland chicks like Ananaya and Jhanvi are more likeable than miss "I studied in an Ivy League clg only to end up as a flower pot in shitty Bollywood films".... The fact that her first director hates her guts show what a snooty turd she is. 

I don't think Sara is fake or arrogant at all and she's defiantly not bland....sometimes people mistake confident with fakeness....I see Sara as a confidant young woman with a very charismatic personality  

As for the things you mention above....yes she could have handle the situation differently but when being in the spotlight and trying to navigate the media, any newcomer is bond to make mistakes, so hopefully she takes notes and understand that everything you say in public is open for analysis and the public will check you if you throw statements out there or post something on your social media account that is controversial 

But overall Sara handles herself well and as I said before with the right roles and work she's ahead for great things 

Arrogant airhead...snooty turd...worst of the lot😕CHILL YAAR😃😃

If you don't like her that much just SKIP...coz you seem like you follow all her news and know a lot about Sara 

Edited by desert_rose - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninny

The fact that her first director hates her guts show what a snooty turd she is. 

Maybe it shows who he really is 🤷‍♂️ 

desert_rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Maybe it shows who he really is 🤷‍♂️ 

Abhishek Kapoor is a really good director and I am really looking forward to his next movie Chandigarh Kare Aashiqui with Ayushmann  and Vaani 

Sara's best performance was with him so it shows how much of a great director he is to bring about a such performance from a newcomer with no acting experience

Its just so sad the turn of event and what happened with SSR..RIP

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: desert_rose

Abhishek Kapoor is a really good director and I am really looking forward to his next movie Chandigarh Kare Aashiqui with Ayushmann  and Vaani 

Sara's best performance was with him so it shows how much of a great director he is to bring about a such performance from a newcomer with no acting experience

Its just so sad the turn of event and what happened with SSR..RIP

Why does he hate her guts ? 

desert_rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Why does he hate her guts ? 

You should call him and ask him 😃😃 and plz use the same word GUTS