Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by desert_rose

Only damaging to people with weak personality and low self-esteem like the person who wrote the comment

Sara has confident and that's quite evident in the way she talks and walks, even Alia who's been in the industry more years than Sara lacks her confident 

Sara is pretty and she has a great body but that alone or her popularity will not take her to the next level in her career....only her acting and the types of movies and roles she does will take her to the top coz she has everything else in bag be it looks, personality, charm, screen presence, charisma 👍🏼

I was thinking more of a young person reading these comments. Someone who may have "masculine features" and starts to hate their body. Body dysmorphia is a real thing. The internet doesn't have to be a toxic place.

Originally posted by Rekha_ji

I was thinking more of a young person reading these comments. Someone who may have "masculine features" and starts to hate their body. Body dysmorphia is a real thing. The internet doesn't have to be a toxic place.

Agreed.  And looks can have subjective views but Sara is very attractive with a great, feminine body- so I dont understand where this is stemming from

I totally understand what you mean, but the comment was directed toward Sara not anyone else and as I said before Sara is really pretty so I honestly don't understand such cements on her looks

Human beings, men and women come in all shapes and forms....so what it comes down to is being confident and content with your looks 

And to all the parents  out there the best gift to give your kids is telling them everyday that they are the most beautiful unique smart kind loving person in the whole world and there is no other person like them  

Do you think a small child hearing such words from his parents will grow up giving a F" what people on the the internet think about him....I don't think so 👍🏼

Edited by desert_rose - 3 years ago

Apart from Kedarnath she sucked in all her other movies.

I don’t know what her up coming movies are but if they’re all flowerpot roles then she’s going to end up like Sonakshi.

So far Jhanvi Sara Ananya Tara all this new girls are really bad actors. Joining the gang is Khushi and Shanaya soon 

Originally posted by desert_rose

Sara made her debut in 2018 with Kedarnath and her performance in the movie was really good with a sold and great performance from SSR and with the direction of Abhishek Kapoor the movie really worked 

Sara had a great debut and she was well received by everyone…everything was really working for her, Sara’s personality and a strong screen presence is in my opinion what sets her apart from her contemporaries  

So what went wrong with Sara 

Sara is still by far the most popular newcomer today and she has a huge fan following and she’s quite popular with brand endorsements so in term of competition I think she quite ached of Jhanvi, Ananya, Tara and all the other girls… even though she's not popular on this forum, in reality she's quite popular on social media and overseas which is a huge advantage for Sara on the long run 

So when it comes to what is not working for Sara is sadly her movie chooses.. 

Simmba, LoveAaj Kal and Coolie No. 1 all of these movies didn't do anything positive for her career.....

I can’t deny that Sara looked amazing in all the songs and that shows her strong screen presence but when it comes to the flowerpot roles and the way she was presented in some of the scenes in Love Aaj Kal and  Coolie No. 1 one would only ask WHY SARAWHY 

Sara is not a bad actress by any means but any actor knows that he or she must work on their craft if acting is not something you are gifted with naturally and there is no shame in that 

Actors take acting lessons do theater practice and train and if you are a newcomer it is a no brainer that you do that especially if you have the means 

My advice for Sara is to work on her craft and chose good scripts…

With all of these polls her on IF asking who’s the newcomer that will make it big and has the most positional…. I still believe its Sara Ali Khan...she has everything going for her and she only needs to establish her career and image as a serious actress and work hard on her acting and look for good projects and then there is no stopping for Sara   

Its not the quantity of the movies you do its about the quality of your work and doing flowerpot roles will not add anting to your career  

completely agree, but I think actresses should do age appropriate stories and good fun love stories early in their career and balance that with good flowerpot roles ( get the songs).   so serious movies should wait till later.  she just had bad luck with imtiaz and David, who would have thought David dhawan would have made his weakest comedy with his son.  and imtiaz has just lost the plot, tamasha was weird as was lak.

Comments like this can be damaging. Can you do better?

A more decent than deserved response to that toxic comment. 

Originally posted by nonam

completely agree, but I think actresses should do age appropriate stories and good fun love stories early in their career and balance that with good flowerpot roles ( get the songs).   so serious movies should wait till later.  she just had bad luck with imtiaz and David, who would have thought David dhawan would have made his weakest comedy with his son.  and imtiaz has just lost the plot, tamasha was weird as was lak.

Tamasha, Jab Harry Met Sejal and now Love Aaj Kal.....how were these movies even allowed to be made is beyond me 

Imtiaz lost the plot along time ago and anyone that says that he's a good director or a good storyteller needs serious evolution 

As for David Dhawan no comment at all.....the age of stupid brainless comedy has ended and the kind of movies David Dhawan  produce is only meme material and waste of time 

Diversity is important....Sara should definitely  experiment and do all kinds of roles and genres.....the problem is with weak scripts and weak roles that doesn't add anything to your career  

Originally posted by -MOTHER-

She needs to stop doing roles of female. She looks like a man and should do alpha male roles.

Very transphobic kind of comment. Also, she is a woman, not a female. 

Using female is very derogatory term for women. Please educate yourself! "Female" as a word is to represent species who have female biological parts and who can produce children. Female could be represented as any species whereas "woman" is for representing humans and is also more inclusive towards transgenders or gender fluid people who may or may not be biologically female.   

Read this for reference:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tracyclayton/stop-calling-women-females