Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by desert_rose

In terms of acting all of the names you mention can improve their acting for sure....still Sara for me stands out the most and I see that she's the most promising and the one with the most potential to make it big

Sara debut was great and she needs a sand out performance and a bigger role like Kedarnath

Sure, if they improve its good for them only. All of them have done at least 3 movies and I see no improvements so lets hope they do improve....

I don't think Sara is fake or arrogant at all and she's defiantly not bland....sometimes people mistake confident with fakeness....I see Sara as a confidant young woman with a very charismatic personality  

As for the things you mention above....yes she could have handle the situation differently but when being in the spotlight and trying to navigate the media, any newcomer is bond to make mistakes, so hopefully she takes notes and understand that everything you say in public is open for analysis and the public will check you if you throw statements out there or post something on your social media account that is controversial 

But overall Sara handles herself well and as I said before with the right roles and work she's ahead for great things 

Arrogant airhead...snooty turd...worst of the lot😕CHILL YAAR😃😃

If you don't like her that much just SKIP...coz you seem like you follow all her news and know a lot about Sara 

I am member of the forum and have all the right to post.. I find her extremely ignorant and dislike her for overactive PR and all the shit she says and acts like an intellectual brain fart.. I don't think I am in anyway crossing lines or being unreasonable.. What's wrong in disliking her for her personality?She is your basic ass Undeserving untalented privilege brat and deserves to be called one... I can understand if you are a fan and feel offended but you can always skip my post and ignore it.. Not everyone is going to lap up Missy's garbage. 

Originally posted by MujheMaarjaneDo

Buzzfeed the cancer of internet. 

Toxic masculinity is real!🤢

Adored her in kedarnath but everything after that was horrendous. So currently in terms acting Jhanvi>Ananya>Tara>all the other newbies who might exist>Sara

Originally posted by --Ariana--

Toxic masculinity is real!🤢

Yes toxic masculinity is real, and so is buzzfeed being a collection of utter horseshite.

Sara's family photos are the best❤️ and I don't see anything creepy about her pics with her brother 

Sara Ibrahim and Amrita share a strong bond....even with the whole SSR they were with Sara the whole time and faced the media like a strong family unit...so more power to them and success 

Surely the three have a great bond and hope it stays forever.

Some of the pics have been creepy, may be for my sensitivities.

The drugs and SSR has impacted her and other BW stars negatively. This is clearly seen in public sentiments

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Why does he hate her guts ? 

probably because when Kedarnath was stalled and the original producer was arrested, Sara wanted to sign another movie and gattu probably didn't want her too, his movie sells as Saif and Amrita's daughter's first movie.  so Sara took him to court? and signed simmba.   I don't think it was wrong for Sara to sign another movie if one movie looks like it won't get released.

Originally posted by Jaitreya23

Surely the three have a great bond and hope it stays forever.

Some of the pics have been creepy, may be for my sensitivities.

The drugs and SSR has impacted her and other BW stars negatively. This is clearly seen in public sentiments

actually only impacted Sara the worst, rakul is more visible than before and Shraddha also has more brands than before.  

Originally posted by nonam

probably because when Kedarnath was stalled and the original producer was arrested, Sara wanted to sign another movie and gattu probably didn't want her too, his movie sells as Saif and Amrita's daughter's first movie.  so Sara took him to court? and signed simmba.   I don't think it was wrong for Sara to sign another movie if one movie looks like it won't get released.

That sounds reasonable of Sara. Never liked this Abhishek Kapoor anyway