Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

no one belief but saw her a moti chubby girl crying for Saif when i went for a sales call  a decade back. yes i sold a godrej digital safe to saif with MRP no discount lol  . they change themselves whatever look by plastic surgery and gym. I like that transformation. saw saif sharmila sara , best thing i found they are down to earth person , even  i asked for a large autograph he obliged . 

Edited by Bazigar - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Bazigar

no one belief but saw her a moti chubby girl crying for Saif when i went for a sales call  a decade back. yes i sold a godrej digital safe to saif with MRP no discount lol  . they change themselves whatever look by plastic surgery and gym. I like that transformation. saw saif sharmila sara , best thing i found they are down to earth person , even  i asked for a large autograph he obliged . 

I don't think Sara has had any plastic surgery

why was she crying?

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Sara should do one or twi movies which have an author backed role ( eg Kedarnath ).

Then, audience will surly see her grow as an actor and she gets to improve her acting chops. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: --Ariana--

Very transphobic kind of comment. Also, she is a woman, not a female. 

Using female is very derogatory term for women. Please educate yourself! "Female" as a word is to represent species who have female biological parts and who can produce children. Female could be represented as any species whereas "woman" is for representing humans and is also more inclusive towards transgenders or gender fluid people who may or may not be biologically female.   

Read this for reference:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tracyclayton/stop-calling-women-females 

Buzzfeed the cancer of internet. 

GumGum thumbnail

She is almost unfortunate looking, some manly women are pretty, like the woman who used to play Chandramukhi Chautala. 

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nonam

why was she crying?

Because she didn't like the addition of another safe to the family.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

She was fine when she debuted. But "Tum Mujhe Tang karane lage ho" and her association with SSR impacted her badly.

Now she needs to choose a really good role and give a good performance. And stop those creepy pics with brother.

Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nonam

why was she crying?

i went to their house in raheja classic in lokhandwala during 2004 ,she was just a kid, may be during divorce in that time , dealt with his manager and by mistake i venture into their other house as that was 2 flat combination . Saif was going outside she was crying and he comfort her nothing else.  most down to earth family . In next visit even his manager gave me box of sweet during durga puja.  

desert_rose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: K.Ahm

Apart from Kedarnath she sucked in all her other movies.

I don’t know what her up coming movies are but if they’re all flowerpot roles then she’s going to end up like Sonakshi.

So far Jhanvi Sara Ananya Tara all this new girls are really bad actors. Joining the gang is Khushi and Shanaya soon 

In terms of acting all of the names you mention can improve their acting for sure....still Sara for me stands out the most and I see that she's the most promising and the one with the most potential to make it big

Sara debut was great and she needs a sand out performance and a bigger role like Kedarnath

desert_rose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Jaitreya23

She was fine when she debuted. But "Tum Mujhe Tang karane lage ho" and her association with SSR impacted her badly.

Now she needs to choose a really good role and give a good performance. And stop those creepy pics with brother.

Sara's family photos are the best❤️ and I don't see anything creepy about her pics with her brother 

Sara Ibrahim and Amrita share a strong bond....even with the whole SSR they were with Sara the whole time and faced the media like a strong family unit...so more power to them and success