Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

DP wrote to the PM office..quoting Gandhiji.   Bhakts will not like it one bit. She slighted the PM too..addressing the office ..instead of him.

Anyone can write to the PM's  office.

Be the change you want to be..It is a good reminder. ..especially a out women's  issues.

Ilahi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stella_001

lol people called her hero in real life during her jnu visit 😆 , she never gave a flying f*ck about students who were protesting ..  that was a publicity stunt and also is she really quoting Gandhi yikes 

What's wrong with quoting Gandhi?

YourCat thumbnail

empty talks by celebs, action speaks louder than empty words said only to gain followers 

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

LOL agreed. Throwing a bone their way now and then. Even SRK and Aamir do it once in a while- even though they are attacked incessantly by IT cell

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MaalGang

Cannot believe there are people believing this 🤣

This dude disappeared as fast as he came and his words are being used as facts. I am not even surprised.

The point???

My computer, my you tube subscription, my money, my belief.. 

You think DP is devi incarnation, I believe she has sold her soul for money (like everyone else in B'wood has. 

So????

BTW, the guy hasn't disappeared anywhere. He is still there very much on the youtube. 

Besides, he is an ex RAW officer.. must have something valid in his kitty to make such a claim instead of affection/fondness  which is a by-product of being a hardcore stan.

So keep on defending your girl (if you must) and let the lesser mortals like me believe that she is a Satan only missing on two horns...

Edited by bashful_moon - 3 years ago
Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This is clearly the case of Damage Control aka Hypocrisy. Her dumb move backfired on her. Look how she is switching places now. 😆

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

The point???

My computer, my you tube subscription, my belief.. 

You think DP is devi incarnation, I believe she has sold her soul for money (like everyone else in B'wood has. 

So????

BTW, the guy hasn't disappeared anywhere. He is still there very much on the youtube. 

Besides, he is an ex RAW officer.. must have something valid in his kitty to make such a claim instead of affection/fondness  which is a by-product of being a hardcore stan.

So keep on defending your girl (if you must) and let the lesser mortals like me believe that she is a Satan only missing on two horns...

Just like Deepika's hypocrisy is perfectly legal, your beliefs (as long as you don't run afoul of the law by say, defaming people) are also your business👍🏼 no matter if the public calls it tinfoil hat territory.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

DP has signed the biggest films  of her careerand is as popular as ever inspite of JNU...without singing happy BDay dearest PM and posing  for pics  

Now that she went and quoted Gandhiji  to PMO on a post on women..fans of  all stars are hoping that she has gone down to the level of their own favorites.

The chortling  only shows how disappointed  and worried they are for their own stars.

Imagine stars from Punjab wishing PM this year..Many stars will pay heavily..Not everyone  is a Trumpian, Brexiter  or a Bhakt. SM  narrative and TRPs are manufactured..as you all know

Edited by you2 - 3 years ago
Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ilahi

What's wrong with quoting Gandhi?

Gandhi was a racist and sexist 

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lol I love how lefties claim it's all fakery, sucking up, doing it all for money etc. if any celebrities support BJP, but if anyone says a word in support of Congress it's from the sheer goodness of their pure, egalitarian, secular hearts 

Edited by Anjalika01 - 3 years ago