Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

here is a photo of Deepika too 

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

She looks so good ❤️ 

Is this pottery barn same which was mentioned in Friends series?

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Pottery Barn is overhyped as F.....ek dhang ki cheez nahi wahan per....overpriced alag se.....and their slogan is.....If you break it, you own it...smiley36....jab tak mere bachhe chote the...I didn't even dare to venture inside their store....smiley36

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Few minutes back I was watching why IKEA failed in India video. And now Pottery Barn entering Indian Market  ...let's see how it goes.

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

She looks pretty. ♥️

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Whoa, I read it as Potty Ban and I was like, yeah, Deepu kuch bhi kar sakti hai smiley9

priya185 thumbnail

Deepika Padukone collaborates with Pottery Barn on a timeless home furnishings collection'For her first-ever home furnishings collection with Pottery Barn, Deepika Padukone channels a sleek, global Indian aesthetic. Inspired by her fondness for vintage designs and Indian motifs, the collection encompasses a range of textiles, decorative accessories, and entertaining and serveware pieces.'The Deepika Padukone for Pottery Barn collection is set to be available from March 22nd online at http://potterybarn.com, http://potterybarn.in, and in 18 global stores, offering a tangible piece of Padukone's design vision to the world.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20240322100607/en/

POTTERY BARN LAUNCHES NEW HOME FURNISHINGS COLLABORATION WITH DEEPIKA PADUKONE

Collection Designed in Partnership with Internationally Acclaimed Actor and Style Icon Deepika Padukone is Now Available Exclusively at Pottery Barn Globally

Pottery Barn x Deepika Padukone Collection (Photo: Pottery Barn)

Pottery Barn x Deepika Padukone Collection (Photo: Pottery Barn)

• Pottery Barn x Deepika Padukone Collection (Photo: Pottery Barn)
  •  

March 22, 2024 08:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time

SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Pottery Barn, a portfolio brand of Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (NYSE: WSM), the world’s largest digital-first, design-led and sustainable home retailer, announced today the launch of a new product collaboration with globally acclaimed actor and style icon, Deepika Padukone.

“My home has always been a calm refuge and is a space to express myself, create, and entertain. We created a collection that encapsulates this through soft textures, a neutral palette, and intricate details.”

Post this

Named as one of the 100 Most Influential People by TIME Magazine, and an internationally acclaimed actor and fashion icon, Deepika Padukone brings her worldly and sophisticated eye for design to her debut home furnishings collection with Pottery Barn. Richly influenced by Indian motifs, Padukone and Pottery Barn came together to create a collection of entertaining and serveware pieces, textiles and decorative accessories inspired by Padukone’s love of vintage designs that she has collected for her own home.

The U.S. assortment includes bedding, embroidered pillows, decorative accessories, and hand knotted rugs. The textile designs feature an elevated take on traditional Indian patterns and the color palette consists of soothing neutrals and luxe natural tones. A collection for entertaining including dinnerware and serveware, with textured, floral sculpted details and an earthy aesthetic, will be available exclusively in India, the Middle East, and the Philippines.

“I am so proud of my collection with Pottery Barn designed for decorating and entertaining at home,” said design enthusiast and acclaimed actor, Deepika Padukone. “My home has always been a calm refuge and is a space to express myself, create, and entertain. We created a collection that encapsulates this through soft textures, a neutral palette, and intricate details.”

Pottery Barn President, Monica Bhargava, shared, “We’re thrilled to launch the Deepika Padukone for Pottery Barn collection internationally. The new collection artfully blends Pottery Barn’s world-renowned quality with Deepika’s iconic style, bringing unique designs to the home for creating a beautiful and inviting space.”

“Pottery Barn’s design aesthetic and Deepika’s flair for conceptualizing home spaces makes this collaboration a natural fit. No surprise that the outcome, the Pottery Barn x Deepika Padukone collection is so refreshingly different and effortlessly blends the innate styles of these two iconic brands,” shares Darshan Mehta, President & CEO Reliance Brands Limited. Reliance Brands Limited, a subsidiary of Reliance Industries Limited, is a Williams-Sonoma, Inc. franchisee in India.

The Deepika Padukone for Pottery Barn collection is available starting March 22nd, online at potterybarn.com, potterybarn.in, and in 18 global stores.

About Pottery Barn

Pottery Barn, a member of the Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (NYSE: WSM) portfolio of brands, is a premier specialty retailer for casual, comfortable and stylish home furnishings. The brand is dedicated to beautiful ideas for real life, quality products that are crafted to last, sustainability and service. Key product categories include furniture, bedding, bath, rugs, window treatments, tabletop, lighting and decorative accessories. Nearly all Pottery Barn products are designed in-house and are exclusive to its catalogs, stores and website. Pottery Barn is also part of The Key Rewards, a free-to-join loyalty program that offers members exclusive benefits across the Williams-Sonoma, Inc. family of brands, the world’s largest digital-first, design-led and sustainable home retailer. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California.

WSM-PR