Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Oh no, not at all... With that much money that is the best her legal team could come with??? patla, mota cigarette icecream and all that jazz?? If that has come out of her own or her husband's mind, then I cannot even laugh at her/his IQ.. 

So, it is a matter of pity for DP Devi.. Who's joking??? At least I don't joke on anyone's plight, even if it is Cheapika's..

I don't care about your username as you do not care about cigarette and ice-cream. You could smoke all the cigarettes and eat all the ice-creams?? So what???  Instead of picking up on people for beliefs that don't coincide with your own, or/and if others refuse to see Deepika maata through the same lens as yours, you should perhaps spend your time and energy to campaign legalizing smoking weeds in India.. Since, Cheapika has started lapping up on Modi, we might hear the good news soon... Til then you can even utilize the time you have wasted on writing to me for praying for Cheapika mata instead.

Please keep your sorry to yourself.  If you want to solve anything, don't quote me ever again, especially not to mock what I (or others) believe and what jokes we laugh or not laugh on.

I didn’t mean to quote you again but 

Imagine using words like “cheapika” and mocking people’s IQ. The irony when you cannot get your point across without writing lengthy paragraphs filled with lame jokes and insults. I stopped reading at the first “Cheapika” but quick glance you said it 30 times it seems. IQ level unmatched. 😆😆😆 

I’ll pray for you instead while you continue to rant about someone who has no idea you exist. I won’t pray for her she is already settled and living the life. Maal, Modi, cigs or even low IQ whatever we don’t care but you seem to care way too much. she really gets under your skin wow I love it. God bless you 😃

Edited by MaalGang - 3 years ago
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MaalGang

I didn’t mean to quote you again but 

Imagine using words like “cheapika” and mocking people’s IQ. The irony when you cannot get your point across without writing lengthy paragraphs filled with lame jokes and insults. I stopped reading at the first “Cheapika” but quick glance you said it 30 times it seems. IQ level unmatched. 😆😆😆 

I’ll pray for you instead while you continue to rant about someone who has no idea you exist. I won’t pray for her she is already settled and living the life. Maal, Modi, cigs or even low IQ whatever we don’t care but you seem to care way too much. she really gets under your skin wow I love it. God bless you 😃

Thank you for that... You gave such an apt description about yourself... Mocking me for writing paragraphs about DP in her thread. Happens when stans have nothing solid or plausible to defend their idol.

Cheapika might not know about my existence and glad she doesn't. By the way does she know about your existence????

Hope she does know about you though. You deserve to be known by her, especially when you are ardently "wishing" for legalizing of narcotic and foreign substance in India for her sake.

Good luck for all -- 1) Your wish for legalizing weed in India 2) For Mata DP to know about your glorified existence 3) For Modi to actually warm up to her changing of the goal post.

Maal, cigs, icecream hash -- they were not invented by me, neither was I giving those mind-blowing meanings to those words. And I repeat, writing paragraphs, rehashing DP's words are no offence in threads meant for her. I don't deny she goes under my skin-- after all who doesn't love good laugh and she provides them in plenty, all the time, every time. If those jokes were lame, please give credit to DP maate for their lameness too.. I was simply rehashing whatever jokes she invented at the first place.

So that is all about CHEAPIKA. And I repeat, her IQ is low... Wasn't her clown of a husband harping how he dated women with low IQ??? Glad he got to marry one with even a lower one. 

CHEAPIKA mata ki jai..

Don't quote me...Since I have called Cheapika once again, picked her on her IQ, you might just report me instead of quoting me..

P.S : Also I repeat don't quote me to question my beliefs and my not so great views about Cheapika... The report button ain't there for nothing...

Edited by bashful_moon - 3 years ago
VaniSpeaks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you for that... You gave such an apt description about yourself... Mocking me for writing paragraphs about DP in her thread. Happens when stans have nothing solid or plausible to defend their idol.

Cheapika might not know about my existence and glad she doesn't. By the way does she know about your existence????

Hope she does know about you though. You deserve to be known by her, especially when you are ardently "wishing" for legalizing of narcotic and foreign substance in India for her sake.

Good luck for all -- 1) Your wish for legalizing weed in India 2) For Mata DP to know about your glorified existence 3) For Modi to actually warm up to her changing of the goal post.

Maal, cigs, icecream hash -- they were not invented by me, neither was I giving those mind-blowing meanings to those words. And I repeat, writing paragraphs, rehashing DP's words are no offence in threads meant for her. I don't deny she goes under my skin-- after all who doesn't love good laugh and she provides them in plenty, all the time, every time...

So that is all about CHEAPIKA. And I repeat, her IQ is low... Wasn't her clown of a husband harping how he dated women with low IQ??? Glad he got to marry one with even a lower one. 

CHEAPIKA mata ki jai..

Don't quote me...Since I have called Cheapika once again, picked her on her IQ, you might just report me instead of quoting me..

P.S : Also I repeat don't quote me to question my beliefs and my not so great views about Cheapika... The report button ain't there for nothing...

For argument's sake, even if Deepika's IQ is low, so what? She's her for her looks and her acting, neither of which requires Einstein level IQ. So how's her IQ relevant here?

bashful_moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: VaniSpeaks

For argument's sake, even if Deepika's IQ is low, so what? She's her for her looks and her acting, neither of which requires Einstein level IQ. So how's her IQ relevant here?

I request you to go through my exchange with the person I have replied to.. You will get the drift, hopefully. And if you find anything offensive in my post, please go and report it.

MaalGang thumbnail

Maal, cigs, icecream hash -- they were not invented by me, neither was I giving those mind-blowing meanings to those words. And I repeat, writing paragraphs, rehashing DP's words are no offence in threads meant for her. I don't deny she goes under my skin-- after all who doesn't love good laugh and she provides them in plenty, all the time, every time. If those jokes were lame, please give credit to DP maate for their lameness too.. I was simply rehashing whatever jokes she invented at the first place.

CHEAPIKA mata ki jai..

Lmaoooooo another novel dude you are scaring me at this point 🤣🤣🤣

Stans defending their fav? You miss my first reply where I say I couldn’t care less about Maal, Modi, cigs. Why would I defend something I am not bothered about? On the other hand you are and I don’t even know why 😆

so passionate about Deepika. You wrote more paragraphs about her than me in that whole thread and the most hilarious is that you don’t even see what’s wrong in it. Amazing 🤣🤣

MaalGang thumbnail

Deepika looking at this whole conversation 

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Deepika looking at this whole conversation 

She looks so pretty here.

bashful_moon thumbnail

Lmaoooooo another novel dude you are scaring me at this point 🤣🤣🤣

Stans defending their fav? You miss my first reply where I say I couldn’t care less about Maal, Modi, cigs. Why would I defend something I am not bothered about? On the other hand you are and I don’t even know why 😆

so passionate about Deepika. You wrote more paragraphs about her than me in that whole thread and the most hilarious is that you don’t even see what’s wrong in it. Amazing 🤣🤣

LOL..

Who should I write paragraph about, when the thread is about your Cheapika mata??? YOU????

She gives a lot to laugh about. I'm passionate about all her jokes.

I have called you off, numerous times, but you seem to have developed a morbid fascination for me. Instead of reporting me for iconoclasting Devi DP, you are repeatedly quoting me...

Dude you are scaring me now. No, not you, but I'm scared for myself.. 

Why are you so interested in me and what I post ?

But hold your horses dude...

If you are a female --- With due respect, I don't swing both the ways. I'm pretty straight. So no thank you.

If you are a male -- No thank you. 

If you belong to a different orientation -- With due respect, still no thank you. Better luck with someone else who you might be picking up on next and who might respond to your morbid fascination.

Here I wrote a novel with you as the central protagonist titled "THE CASE OF UNEQUITED FASCINATION"..

Hope you are no longer complaining about me not giving required attention to you, especially now when I have written a novella for you. 

I might not know about wrong or right, but I know that Narcotics is still illegal in India, no matter what you wish or what Mata rehash!!

Once again.... STOP quoting me. 

STOP means STOP.. 

Buzz off... means BUZZ OFF

Also, the report button ain't there for nothing.

Edited by bashful_moon - 3 years ago